What's new

Incredible India - Tourism places

Indian highways,Pune-Satara

a1.jpg

Cc-Coolguyz/skyscrapercity.com

@Kambojaric @lastofthepatriots @proud_indian @Levina @Imad.Khan @Daniel808 @Knight Rider @grey boy 2 @Mrc @omegalamba7XL9 @Doordie @TopCat @Doyalbaba @Anubis

Lovely, next lets see how it compares to north korea and ISIS occupied Syria

Even those places are better than places occupied by people like you. Shame on u and take your hate elsewhere!

Good Day and may the almighty bless you with a less hateful life!

For a moment I thought those were Nilgiris of Kerala.

I have found western ghats all across the length often have a similar appearance. Have you been to Karnataka coast? It is quite lush like Kerala too....and the mountains remind me of nilgiris from kerala side. Same with parts of MH too.

In fact from palani, from the top one can see how the geography gets repeated in different sections along just the southern part...both its own triangle (kodaikanal) and main nilgiris past coimbatore/palghat gap.

From ooty, you can do the same again for both sides (palani triangle and karnataka ghats).

Western Ghats is what makes the coast so lush (windward effect) actually.

I have found western ghats all across the length often have a similar appearance. Have you been to Karnataka coast? It is quite lush like Kerala too....and the mountains remind me of nilgiris from kerala side. Same with parts of MH too.

In fact from palani, from the top one can see how the geography gets repeated in different sections along just the southern part...both its own triangle (kodaikanal) and main nilgiris past coimbatore/palghat gap.

From ooty, you can do the same again for both sides (palani triangle and karnataka ghats).

Western Ghats is what makes the coast so lush (windward effect) actually.

True the Maharashtrian coast is similar in appearance along its length. Only difference is during summer it turns a completely golden hue and dustier while Kerala remains ever green.

Image_12.jpg

Damn...That is very nice...Roads are quite clean...:tup:.

India has set an ambitious target of constructing 41 km of national highways every day in 2016-17, up from more than 16 km per day of highways it built in 2015-16.The Road Transport and Highways Ministry will award contracts for 25,000 km national highway projects, two-and-a-half times more than the projects it had sanctioned in the previous year. It has set a target of constructing 15,000 km of national highways in 2016-17 as against 6,000 km built last year.

Yes new roads and maintenance will make them beauty...

True the Maharashtrian coast is similar in appearance along its length. Only difference is during summer it turns a completely golden hue and dustier while Kerala remains ever green.

Image_12.jpg

Yup...I meant to add depending on season hehe.

Kerala in our saying is special green always because of Parasurama's efforts :)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom