What's new

Incredible India! Muslim man from Kerala builds, prays at Hindu shrine

muslims of my village don't hate hindus , they don't want to do jihad on hindus. that is why they live amicably in lakhs of villages of india
That’s not an answer to my question. Are they real Muslims or in name only? Do you find them in temples or in mosques?

BTW do you celebrate Eid? Because in India anything goes, right?
any way
you can not think about secularism in pakistan , forget about practice .
We can’t. Secularism is degeneration.

MANGALURU: A 65-year-old man from Kerala built a shrine for demigod Koragajja and has been offering daily and special poojas for 19 years now, sending a strong message of communal harmony in Dakshina Kannada district.
A resident of Chittalancheri village in Palakkad district of Kerala, P Qasim Sahib came to Karnataka along with his family in search of a job about 35 years ago and settled down in Kavatharu in Mulki taluk, about 40km from Mangaluru.

81884314.jpg

While his family comprising wife and five children was going through a rough patch, he suffered an injury on his leg, forcing him to approach a village paatri (priest) to chalk out the road ahead. That was when he was advised to build a temple for Koragajja, a demigod revered in coastal districts. He built the temple on a small piece of land - a stone's throw from his house - in Kavatharu which comes under Balkunje panchayat.

Every day, Sahib says, about 50 devotees offer prayers at the Koragajja shrine, which also has idols of Koragathi, besides a dedicated shrine for Durgaparameshwari. The temple conducts kolotsava every two years with bedecked deities being taken around the temple complex in ceremonial splendor. The village has a population of 1,500, and devotees from all castes and religions visit the shrine.

81884334.jpg

As paatri of the shrine, Sahib has been listening to the problems of devotees, who visit the shrine regularly. He offers a solution by giving sandal paste as prasadam of Koragajja to the devotees.
Sahib recalls, "After I built a house on land allotted by the gram panchayat 35 years ago, I ran into a few problems. The darshana paatri of the village said Koragajja was earlier worshipped near my house. Hence, I decided to start worshipping Koragajja and other daivas here," he said.

he still will be screwed by RSS hendooos

That’s not an answer to my question. Are they real Muslims or in name only? Do you find them in temples or in mosques?

BTW do you celebrate Eid? Because in India anything goes, right?

We can’t. Secularism is degeneration.

they are muslim converted from hindu rajputs , they don't have reservation going to mandir .
yes we celebrate Eid and holi diwali togather .

they are muslim converted from hindu rajputs , they don't have reservation going to mandir
Thank you. Now I know. I think I don’t have to explain it to you That this is not an acceptable thing to do as Muslim. They aren’t Muslims, just syncretic people with no real religion.

yes we celebrate Eid and holi diwali togather .
Including slaughter at Qurbani?

Thank you. Now I know. I think I don’t have to explain it to you That this is not an acceptable thing to do as Muslim. They aren’t Muslims, just syncretic people with no real religion.

Including slaughter at Qurbani?

they don't need certificate from pakistan.
they get qurbani done by kassai ,

Islam is not a Pakistani religion. You worship idols? You are out! Simple as that. Every two year old Muslim will tell you this.

Do you eat beef with your „Muslim“ village people?

out or in they don't care .
why should we eat beef ? muslims of our village don't eat beef .they respect hindu feelings .

why should we eat beef ? muslims of our village don't eat beef .they respect hindu feelings .
Let me get this straight:

- Your „Muslims“ are basically Hindus with Arabic or Persian names.
- You demand respect from them for your religious sentiments, but you are not ready to give respect to our religion.

Yeah, now I know why you like your „Muslim“ village People.

Let me get this straight:

- Your „Muslims“ are basically Hindus with Arabic or Persian names.
- You demand respect from them for your religious sentiments, but you are not ready to give respect to our religion.

Yeah, now I know why you like your „Muslim“ village People.

we respect all religions in hindu india .

So funny listening to Indians try to sound semi-coherent about concepts that are totally alien to them.

Secularism means that if I refuse to do pooja at your temple, you cannot then leverage that refusal against me in legal, social, economic and political terms relative to some Muslim who does do pooja at your temple. The Muslim who does pooja should be no higher in status or treatment than I.

Lolz. Objection your honour! Leading question. You are forcing the sanghee to say "they do pooja". :pop:
He is trying his best but some times he show his real face like a hindu male can marry Muslim female but a hindu female is not allowed to marry Muslim male.
That the real indian sickularism.
Hatred for Muslims is overflowing from his posts.he will not post the pictures of hindu girl married with Muslim males.

He is trying his best but some times he show his real face like a hindu male can marry Muslim female but a hindu female is not allowed to marry Muslim male.
That the real indian sickularism.
Hatred for Muslims is overflowing from his posts.he will not post the pictures of hindu girl married with Muslim males.

the best example of our secularism is that we are allowing muslims to live and have equal right on hindu lands after muslims got there land in pakistan. we did not kicked them to go to pakistan , on the other hand hindus were forced to leave pakistan . hindus living in pakistan have second class citizen status .no political rights .

that we are allowing muslims to live and have equal right on hindu lands a
*you* are *allowing them*? I didn't realise Hindus decide on the fate of Muslims in secularistan! So enlightening listening to our Hindu ancestors on what secularism actually means.

Back
Top Bottom