What's new

Incredible India! Muslim man from Kerala builds, prays at Hindu shrine

The topic needs correction. Add one word before the Muslim." incredulous" such person of India is indulging in what other Indians are doing. Nothing to be incredible. He is just a turncoat ,betraying his own belief.
He will have bear double punishment in the hereafter.

he is a great indian in tradition of raskhan urf md ibrahim , kabir, malik md. jaisi, taj bibi , abdul rahim khan khana , rainsi , sahir ludhianvi, md rafi .
No trolling intended:
Islam is Islam. Hinduism is Hinduism. Stop mixing things together that are not compatible with each other. It's like playing basketball on a soccer field. It doesn't make any sense to put these things together.

Idol-worship is the WORST thing you can do in Islam. It's worse than drinking, fornication, stealing and even KILLING. Respect boundaries!

then why you worship graves ?

secularism means all are free to offer prayers at shrines of all religions .

we don't need to learn secularism from pakistan . we have better resources .

Indian style secularism has failed............French style secularism is the answer..Better still a hardline atheistic state policy ala communism

according to two nation theory
your right place is pakistan ,

I have been hearing that all my life. Nothing new.

In fact, I don't think any Muslim in India has not been taunted by "Pakistani".

Tera mera rishta kya? :-)

They will never accept Islamic identity in Hindu India. They want their "muzzies" (because those people are not Muslims) to suck up and to become Hindus with Arabic or Persian names. Not gonna happen.
I don’t want to troll, but either you are a Hindu or a Muslim. Stop this BS please! Respect that you are different from each other, you can live in peace without violating basic rules of your religion.
Why is this not possible? Why do Hindus have to try to domesticate Muslims like pets? Accept that we are different, there is no "Indian Islam". This is going to fail badly.

none of the muslims in my village have been called pakistani, those who look 24 hours towards pakistan are taunted as pakistani .

ccording to two nation theory
your right place is pakistan ,
Simple answer is, one can follow one religion, either be a Muslim or Hindu according to belief and rituals, can not be both simultaneously.
Muslim means who believes and prays to Allah, One, and the only. If he believes or pray to besides Him, he is not Muslim.

secularism means all are free to offer prayers at shrines of all religions .
So funny listening to Indians try to sound semi-coherent about concepts that are totally alien to them.

Secularism means that if I refuse to do pooja at your temple, you cannot then leverage that refusal against me in legal, social, economic and political terms relative to some Muslim who does do pooja at your temple. The Muslim who does pooja should be no higher in status or treatment than I.
And what are the qualities of those village Muslims? What are the differences between them and @xeuss?
Lolz. Objection your honour! Leading question. You are forcing the sanghee to say "they do pooja". :pop:

Back
Top Bottom