What's new

Incredible India! Muslim man from Kerala builds, prays at Hindu shrine

Did something go wrong at your circumcision? Lemmie guess you have that thing also in common with your Ganges River friends?
So you could not rebut what I said and instead dropped to making personal remarks. Mashallah. Accept it. Your just a freakin desi. Don't play that religious card with me.

So you could not rebut what I said and instead dropped to making personal remarks. Mashallah. Accept it. Your just a freakin desi. Don't play that religious card with me.

Indus Nationalism was botched in 1947 when 12 million Gangetic aboriginals walked in with non chalance as if the whole place was their own backyard

you have problem with him because he is worshipping at hindu mandir . many hindus worship at muslim majars . this is secular india people from all religions go to each others shrines and worship there .

Your response has no relation to what I wrote. Perhaps you should read my writings carefully, and if you still don't understand, ask someone whose primary language is not "hate".

Good. I would happly contribute next time I am in Islamabad. The Hindus in Islamamabad are my brothers more than some Ganga Bihari Muslim.

I agree with you hundred percent...have been saying this for years..85-90% of Indians are phenotypically completely different than Pakistanis.....You can see the look of disbeleif at the face of many Northern Pakistanis when they encounter somebody who looks like he hails from deep within India or Bangladesh..

Good. I would happly contribute next time I am in Islamabad. The Hindus in Islamamabad are my brothers more than some Ganga Bihari Muslim.

If they're Pakistanis then they are our brothers and sisters. I couldn't care less WHAT religion they are. They can be satanists for all I care.

very brave
be careful for your safety .
It's for PAKISTANI hindus. It's not for NON-Pakistani hindus.

we allow all muslims to pray in our masjids , even if they are from pakistan to america .
we are a secular democratic nation.
Thankyou so much Jinnah

he deserves thank from all hindus .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom