What's new

Incredible India! Muslim man from Kerala builds, prays at Hindu shrine

But these guys have NEVER EVER been real Muslims in the first place. But then again, doesn't this just prove that the creation of Pakistan was in fact a divine act? I believe so. In fact, I believe that Pakistanis are God's chosen people.

Kerala has the oldest Islamic tradition in the subcontinent
Now can he marry a brahmin's daughter?

intercaste marriages happen all the time....opposition against intercaste marriages also happen all the time..its a mixed bag..but the former has been winning against the latter the past 15 years.....But the point is now can he marry a Maulavi's daughter?

I don’t want to troll, but either you are a Hindu or a Muslim. Stop this BS please! Respect that you are different from each other, you can live in peace without violating basic rules of your religion.
Accept that we are all desi. Eat the same food, love the same biriani, chew the same paan, wear the same clothes, talk the same Hindi/Urdu, have same marriage traditions, love the same songs, watch the same Bollywood, say the exclamation "arraay" while wobbling your head etc

Tell me how are you differant from a Indian Bihari or UPite? But closer to a Muslim Bosnian or Turk? The only thing you share with them is your circumcised.

Kerala has the oldest Islamic tradition in the subcontinent

That in NO WAY means or proves that the Muslims there are REAL Muslims like we are. You CAN NEVER be a REAL Muslim and appreciate hindu culture and religion. It's like asking the Jews to admire idol-worship and nazism. A complete OXYMORON.

I don’t want to troll, but either you are a Hindu or a Muslim. Stop this BS please! Respect that you are different from each other, you can live in peace without violating basic rules of your religion.
Indian muslims would like to live purely under the tenants of Islam. But the RSS and its affiliate organizations use goons to keep bullying them.
I'm 100% sure that this man was somehow pressurized into praying to Hindu god, I suspect it is connected to his land.

Indus Nationalism died the day the Great Indus decided to invite in 10 million Gangetic aboriginals ...Indus race and Gangetic aboriginals have less in common than Merkel's refugees and ancestral Germans

Accept that we are all desi. Eat the same food, love the same biriani, chew the same paan, wear the same clothes, talk the same Hindi/Urdu, have same marriage traditions, love the same songs, watch the same Bollywood, say the exclamation "arraay" while wobbling your head etc

Tell me how are you differant from a Indian Bihari or UPite? But closer to a Muslim Bosnian or Turk? The only thing you share with them is your circumcised.

:lol: :lol:..........we are close to neither. "desi" culture doesn't not exist. It alludes to not being intelligent and educated. "desi-ism" = low IQism.

That in NO WAY means or proves that the Muslims there are REAL Muslims like we are. You CAN NEVER be a REAL Muslim and appreciate hindu culture and religion. It's like asking the Jews to admire idol-worship and nazism. A complete OXYMORON.

Your real muslim Indus Capital ISLAMabad is building one of the biggest HIndu temples in the world

Accept that we are all desi.
I thought the fact that Pakistanis worship the Indus River and Indians the Ganges River makes us different from each other?

Eat the same food, love the same biriani, chew the same paan, wear the same clothes, talk the same Hindi/Urdu, have same marriage traditions, love the same songs, watch the same Bollywood, say the exclamation "arraay" while wobbling your head etc
All these things mentioned are not in conflict with Islam. In fact Islam gives us enough space to uphold our culture and traditions (Urf). But worshipping idols is Shirk and unacceptable!

But closer to a Muslim Bosnian or Turk?
I never said that I am close to Turks or Bosnians. We share the same religion and for this the same values. I am more comfortable being friends with a Muslim Turk (in fact my best friends are Muslim academics from Pakistan, Turkey, Morocco, Malaysia and Jordan) than a Indian Hindu. Even though we may speak a similar language.

The only thing you share with them is your circumcised.
Did something go wrong at your circumcision? Lemmie guess you have that thing also in common with your Ganges River friends?

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:..........we are close to neither. "desi" culture doesn't not exist. It alludes to not being intelligent and educated. "desi-ism" = low IQism.
People of Kerala have close links with Arabs.
UAE offers ₹700 crore in aid to flood-ravaged Kerala
https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...ore-aid-for-kerala-floods/article24743711.ece

If you go to Arab countries you will find Keralites everywhere, owning many businesses. Working all the cozy jobs in buildings, while Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and North Indians work outside.

Back
Top Bottom