What's new

Incredible India! Muslim man from Kerala builds, prays at Hindu shrine

Accept that we are all desi. Eat the same food, love the same biriani, chew the same paan, wear the same clothes, talk the same Hindi/Urdu, have same marriage traditions, love the same songs, watch the same Bollywood, say the exclamation "arraay" while wobbling your head etc

Tell me how are you differant from a Indian Bihari or UPite? But closer to a Muslim Bosnian or Turk? The only thing you share with them is your circumcised.
The bond of deen runs thicker than blood - Prophet Muhammad

Is that why there are 40 differant Muslim countries on the world map?

Its not because of the deen, its because people opting out of the deen, the concept of Ummah or nation was presented/implemented in Madina where at first Even Jews and Christians were accepted as part of collective ummah, but after the death of Umar Ibn Khatab RA unfortunately the remaining 2 Rightly guided caliphs were able to hold on to that concept, yes Uthman RA gave his life over his right to rule which was given to him by people, and Ali RA gave his life over trying to bring peace between the two sides, later on Caliphate was overtaken by Kingdoms and and Caliphs were replace by Kings and sultans which is why you see borders and Bordered countries.
Fundamental of Islam remains same from the time of Prophet and till today, Quran is unchanged only its interpretation is changed as the message reached to a broader audience, everyone from Persians to Asians have mixed their culture with Islam hence today The actual Islam is only found in Quran, borders change , languages comes and go , nations build and destroyed, histories will be vanished but only thing remains in God and his commandments .
The bond of language runs thicker than deen - Sheikh Mujibur Rahman

I am sorry who was Mujib ur Rehman ? That Traitor who was shot and killed by his own people? comparing him to Prophet Muhammad ? LOL bring every great leader both political/religious put them together and they all fell short to the man named Muhammad SAW.

He was killed by his own people and will be forgotten soon. The word of the Prophet (PBUH) will be taught till the end of time.

Countries and borders come and go (check your history books). Islam is here to stay forever. I don't know what your problem is to be honest. Why are you so addicted to random markers in people? Religion bad, but you want to built a nation on river worship, skin colour and language? These things never mattered in the past. This is a modern notion.

What's the "surprise" here?????

"BD has had a good harvest this year for goddess Durga came down on the earth riding on an elephant" - BD PM Hasina

Reject Pak, and you become a Hindu....

yes this is generosity of hindus that india is secular . we gave our lands to muslims to live in india .
Not yours to give, as I have said and inferred multiple times. The last people to "give" anything to anyone in the subcontinent were the British, after we fought for our rights against them, not you. You were merely their butlers.

Why do you even insist on revealing this idiocy in your thinking? Do you people think you "gave" us Pakistan in 1947 too?

That's it, isn't it?

You people actually believe you gifted Muslims something, hence we are your indentured servants for eternity.

:rofl:
We'rE nothing like you raving lunatics. You're quite literally delusional, believing your nation is a "secular republic". Please seek out psychiatric help with this fantasy.

india was divided bt jinnah sahab on hindu muslim basis of very good two nation theory , muslims of india got their land pakistan , they should have gone to pakistan . muslims living in india are living on hindu land , they should know it . india is hindu land.
India. is for Indians no m,atter what faith i was born in punjab to the sikh faith we own farmland which has been in my family for many generations. India was fought for by many faiths not just hindus . Hindus are the majority but the people from other faiths are on their land and are from that region and are indians just as much as you .

she said that ? really ? hahaha
BD was created as an anti-thesis to Islam, Muslims etc.....

BD ruling party and its supporters primary objective is to be as much culturally, mentally and spiritually close to the Hindus as possible!! And, they almost reject the fundamental tenets of Islam....

You can’t support the creation of BD if you have an iota of Iman, Yakin and Ihlas left in you....

Hakiki Muslims in BD know BD, in her current form, is by the Hindus, of the Hindus and for the Hindus.....

Last edited:
Because the Quran says that we made you into different tribes and nations so that you can get to know one another.
who tf is that? His authority is not greater than that of the prophet anyways

MANGALURU: A 65-year-old man from Kerala built a shrine for demigod Koragajja and has been offering daily and special poojas for 19 years now, sending a strong message of communal harmony in Dakshina Kannada district.
A resident of Chittalancheri village in Palakkad district of Kerala, P Qasim Sahib came to Karnataka along with his family in search of a job about 35 years ago and settled down in Kavatharu in Mulki taluk, about 40km from Mangaluru.

81884314.jpg

While his family comprising wife and five children was going through a rough patch, he suffered an injury on his leg, forcing him to approach a village paatri (priest) to chalk out the road ahead. That was when he was advised to build a temple for Koragajja, a demigod revered in coastal districts. He built the temple on a small piece of land - a stone's throw from his house - in Kavatharu which comes under Balkunje panchayat.

Every day, Sahib says, about 50 devotees offer prayers at the Koragajja shrine, which also has idols of Koragathi, besides a dedicated shrine for Durgaparameshwari. The temple conducts kolotsava every two years with bedecked deities being taken around the temple complex in ceremonial splendor. The village has a population of 1,500, and devotees from all castes and religions visit the shrine.

81884334.jpg

As paatri of the shrine, Sahib has been listening to the problems of devotees, who visit the shrine regularly. He offers a solution by giving sandal paste as prasadam of Koragajja to the devotees.
Sahib recalls, "After I built a house on land allotted by the gram panchayat 35 years ago, I ran into a few problems. The darshana paatri of the village said Koragajja was earlier worshipped near my house. Hence, I decided to start worshipping Koragajja and other daivas here," he said.

Mentally disabled person has no religion. This person definitely a mental case or he was never a particing Muslim..

Last edited:
MANGALURU: A 65-year-old man from Kerala built a shrine for demigod Koragajja and has been offering daily and special poojas for 19 years now, sending a strong message of communal harmony in Dakshina Kannada district.
A resident of Chittalancheri village in Palakkad district of Kerala, P Qasim Sahib came to Karnataka along with his family in search of a job about 35 years ago and settled down in Kavatharu in Mulki taluk, about 40km from Mangaluru.

81884314.jpg

While his family comprising wife and five children was going through a rough patch, he suffered an injury on his leg, forcing him to approach a village paatri (priest) to chalk out the road ahead. That was when he was advised to build a temple for Koragajja, a demigod revered in coastal districts. He built the temple on a small piece of land - a stone's throw from his house - in Kavatharu which comes under Balkunje panchayat.

Every day, Sahib says, about 50 devotees offer prayers at the Koragajja shrine, which also has idols of Koragathi, besides a dedicated shrine for Durgaparameshwari. The temple conducts kolotsava every two years with bedecked deities being taken around the temple complex in ceremonial splendor. The village has a population of 1,500, and devotees from all castes and religions visit the shrine.

81884334.jpg

As paatri of the shrine, Sahib has been listening to the problems of devotees, who visit the shrine regularly. He offers a solution by giving sandal paste as prasadam of Koragajja to the devotees.
Sahib recalls, "After I built a house on land allotted by the gram panchayat 35 years ago, I ran into a few problems. The darshana paatri of the village said Koragajja was earlier worshipped near my house. Hence, I decided to start worshipping Koragajja and other daivas here," he said.

He is a mentally disabled person.

Back
Top Bottom