What's new

Incredible India In Chinese Media

I am getting more than a little tired of the very rude, downright insulting, excessively aggressive posts by some of my fellow countrymen. This is getting a bit too much. I request that a minimum degree of civility be shown; any bad behaviour reflects badly on all Indians, and that is simply not acceptable. To Indian posters, again, and one in particular, please maintain a certain decorum.

On my today's newspaper front page was an article how a man stabbed his sister to death in an house ownership dispute with word murder in a large font over the picture of the said house.

I saw this approximately 20 minutes after i woke up. . .

On my today's newspaper front page was an article how a man stabbed his sister to death in an house ownership dispute with word murder in a large font over the picture of the said house.

Which newspaper was that?

That's why I tend to like reading financial broadsheets, they don't put that kind of stuff on the headlines.

You can't blame us for this one KRAIT, your friend has tried to start a flame war in this thread multiple times for reasons that are completely devoid of logic. :P
The thread was posted by an Indian, and the shows are in Chinese. It was obviously never meant for an Indian audience, so his logic is just absurd.
That's like me trying to influence the voters in America by making a show in Russian without subtitles
:rofl:....Without subtitles. :D

no yar its natural and seems likely also.. I can see 3-4 conciliatory articles in PDF in last 2-3 days alone. going by my past experience I didnt find so many coming same time. Just my feeling or maybe I could be wrong also I dont deny. But yes it is surely unusual.

There are many healthy programs made prior to your perceived special occasion with America and Japan.

There is nothing sinister about it and it is merely a misconception of yours.

As CD have pointed out, these are targeted at Chinese (They don't come with English subtitles). If China wants to paint negativity around India, programs like these will not be tolerated by the CCP.

Here we even invites Indian guests into our show to further our understanding of India, bouncing ideas and talking about how you guys in India portray us Chinese:

This kind of topic is very healthy and it was made last year, not in the last few days. Neither did a Chinese suddenly jump out of nowhere and created this thread. We are posting about India here, in a positive manner because we find it refreshing and interesting for a change. We are not paid for doing this neither do we have to.

Further I am all for improving ties with China and Chinese people are nice.

Good.

But I am against lowering India's guard against China. Hopefully the two countries would have a great partnership in future. But even if we become like India Nepal, India should always maintain the armed forces capable enough to deter and defeat China and should continue to improve its tactics and weaponry and armed forces and maintain vigil on the border forever.

No one here is asking you to. We respect that and there is nothing wrong in doing so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ajtr, before calling anyone a bootlicker you should think twice.

You grew up an Indian, and in 1.5 years after marrying a Pakistani, you became a Pakistani yourself!! . And now you are anti-India.
A little bit of introspection and self-esteem, wouldnt be too uncalled for here. Your pandering for Pakistani approval is quite glaring, maybe even pathetic. Its quite sad really.

(S)he is neither a woman, nor an Indian married to a Pakistani.. Dont believe everything you hear on Internet ;)

Romney or Obama KRAIT? :D
Obama. Just for his efforts for improving relations with India. Romney lost his credibility when he openly said Russia as still no. one enemy. Even if its a known fact, a leader who can go to this extent just to get few votes, is not worth leading a country under whom there will be relatively more hostility.

There was an interesting documentary where a psychology expert explained about Obama and Romney's gestures and outlook on presidential debate. Romney was more on the edge and less composed. Sure sign of sudden decision.

Obama took one night to decide on OBL raid. I think if it was Romney, he wouldn't have took so much time. Patience is must for good leaders especially if you are leader of most powerful nation.

Obama. Just for his efforts for improving relations with India. Romney lost his credibility when he openly said Russia as still no. one enemy. Even if its a known fact, a leader who can go to this extent just to get few votes, is not worth leading a country under whom there will be relatively more hostility.

There was an interesting documentary where a psychology expert explained about Obama and Romney's gestures and outlook on presidential debate. Romney was more on the edge and less composed. Sure sign of sudden decision.

Obama took one night to decide on OBL raid. I think if it was Romney, he wouldn't have took so much time. Patience is must for good leaders especially if you are leader of most powerful nation.

Funniest clip ever.

Romney wonders why "airplane windows don't open", and says that he will fix that. :D

Romney on airplane windows - YouTube

Firstly, the Buddha was born in Nepal. :lol:

Secondly, Hu Shih was an ambassador for the RoC (Republic of China) which is Taiwan.

Dude........U gotta be kidding me. :D :D

U gotta be a fool to justify past with facts of present.

When Bodhi went to China, Nepal was in India. :D :D

no one should takes Indians as friends. I live among them here in Canada and they're disgusting people. More than half their population is starving :lol:

no one should takes Indians as friends. I live among them here in Canada and they're disgusting people. More than half their population is starving :lol:

Yes rite. Everyone will think on your suggestion. Now go n sleep. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom