What's new

Incredible India In Chinese Media

Dude am just curious.

How do you guys read Chinese? I mean, Chinese letters seem to express a big word in just a few alphabets. Is it some form of pictorial representation of objects?

Yep, a single character can have a lot of meaning, they are basically pictures. There is no alphabet in Chinese.

The picture in my avatar means "Dragon" (in traditional Chinese characters). If you look at it, it actually does look like a dragon... with the head on the top left, and the tail on the bottom right.

chinese-tattoo-symbol.jpg

Another example, this is an eye "目" and this is a person "人".

Put them together and you get "見" which means "to see" (Jian). That is in traditional characters.

Other East Asians like Japanese use these same characters as well in their language.

it is not about CHinese people....I also had very good Chinese friend.. she is one of the sweetest girls I met...very innocent..

But the Issue is the Chinese govt is ANTI INDIA and the ccp is made up of goons. They represent the worse of Chinese people, and there is no dearth of bad people in billion chinese people. They all have come together in form of ccp.

Chinese people may be good but CHINA (ccp) is not good for India. In love for Chinese people, China will break apart India on any available opportunity. This is a disguise worth avoiding.

When you deal with China you deal with the EVIL and RETARDED Chinese GOVT, which is hell bent on STALLING and IMPEDING Indian Growth and spread of Influence in the world.

When you go to marry a girl you have to deal with the Girl's father and not her barbie doll.

Chinese people and media is a REMOTE CONTROLLED CAR in the hand of the CHINA (CHINESE GOVT/CCP)

You cant be fooled by the facade of nice and loving China presented by the CCP to disguise the evil intentions of hurting India at every instance.

I would again REPEAT - GO BY CHINESE ACTIONS (and not by nice sweet sugary media presentations or nature of common innocent chinese). ONLY CHINESE (GOVT/CCP) ACTIONS should SPEAK for them, and I see no chance of wind in them from the normal direction of trying to bully or block Indian progress or to make friends with India's neighbours with the aim of stiffing India.

WHERE IS THE CHINESE ACTIONS?

China can only be DEALT with in order of importance,

1) MUSCLE POWER to defend and defeat China and 2) Increasing Economic Strength and Trade with China

"Tian" means heaven, hence the confusion.

India's old name in Chinese is Tianzhu, which is a reference to Buddhist beliefs, which regarded Heaven as being to the West of China (in the South Asian subcontinent).

There are so many positive materials which majority don't get exposed to. Majority will only see the negative side of things. Especially from western media designed to belittle or infuriate us. They are especially keen to nitpick on issues such as poverty, religious or social imbalance, politics, health and environmental issues etc.

It is refreshing to see positive a brighter and more positive India for a change.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think all chinese here are cpp paid members. as soon as India started getting close to Japan, seems like they have been ordered by ccp to try to improve China image in Indians. :rofl:

i think all chinese here are cpp paid members. as soon as India started getting close to Japan, seems like they have been ordered to try to improve China image in Indians. :rofl:

Wow, you really are desperate to start flaming. :lol: You already tried several times in this thread.

Also, this thread was started by an Indian member. What amazing logic.

And the shows are in Chinese. Not intended for an Indian audience.

i think all chinese here are cpp paid members. as soon as India started getting close to Japan, seems like they have been ordered by ccp to try to improve China image in Indians. :rofl:
Its one of the weirdest comments I have ever read. Seriously buddy, you beat so many in conspiracy theories. :lol:

Especially from western media designed to belittle or infuriate us. They are especially keen to nitpick on issues such as poverty, religious or social imbalance, politics, health and environmental issues etc.

The media does that for everyone. Bad news sells better then good news.

Wow, you really are desperate to start flaming. :lol: You already tried several times in this thread.

Just two posts and you PUT IT as SEVERAL TIMES :rofl: No flame just the reality. Chinese actions dont match up with all this goodie goodie talk.

Just two posts and you PUT IT as SEVERAL TIMES :rofl: No flame just the reality. Chinese actions dont match up with all this goodie goodie talk.

I'm glad you think so. :rofl:

Its one of the weirdest comments I have ever read. Seriously buddy, you beat so many in conspiracy theories. :lol:

You can't blame us for this one KRAIT, your friend has tried to start a flame war in this thread multiple times for reasons that are completely devoid of logic. :P

The thread was posted by an Indian, and the shows are in Chinese. It was obviously never meant for an Indian audience, so his logic is just absurd.

That's like me trying to influence the voters in America by making a show in Russian without subtitles.

Those media were made and broad casted by CCTV to Chinese viewers internationally and domestically. It has nothing to do with the minor target audience here. They have little to do everyday people and its country's politics. These materials are there to broaden ones horizon bringing in a different views and opinions. They are designed to give viewers a wider perspective so they can see from both side of coin - ironing out any false or make believes.

no yar its natural and seems likely also.. I can see 3-4 conciliatory articles in PDF in last 2-3 days alone. going by my past experience I didnt find so many coming same time. Just my feeling or maybe I could be wrong also I dont deny. But yes it is surely unusual.

But right now I dont see any favourable Chinese actions or course correction in Chinese policy. And this goodie goodie talk has no effect on me, if it is not backed by actions on ground. So I fully support and wish India goes ahead and forms a strong strategic relation with Japan.

Further I am all for improving ties with China and Chinese people are nice. But I am against lowering India's guard against China. Hopefully the two countries would have a great partnership in future. But even if we become like India Nepal, India should always maintain the armed forces capable enough to deter and defeat China and should continue to improve its tactics and weaponry and armed forces and maintain vigil on the border forever.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom