What's new

Incredible India In Chinese Media

Approval? for what?
Sorry to correct you. We are nice and smart. Backstabbing is your hobby.

Nice and smart?with only $6 billions in fx reserves and nearly all your economy is controlled by chinese migrants LMAO

Most Chinese are actually pro Indian. I came to this forum very pro India but over time became disillusioned with the relentless hate and smear posted by Indians. I guess this forum doesn't bring out the best in people and is far from representative of 'real' Chinese and Indian relations.

Agree... We Indians were pro china and was good to see a Asian nation develop so fastly and quickly...
But after i came here, it became negative, mainly cos of discussion of slums, army, religion and support for pakistan in terror cases and gradually it became negative...

Now for contrast:

Look at the recent BBC Documentary called "Welcome to India".

Looking For sludges full of gold Welcome to India BBC - YouTube

Now tell me that Chinese are biased against India?

We show the good parts of India, the West shows the bad parts. The West only ever makes movies about India regarding the slums, we never do that.

I repeated in my previous couple of posts too and i would like to repeat again.....This is pakistan defence forom....So all these posts from Indian members are based on relative situation wrt the specific post...The moment, China alligns with the Pakistan in any of the world view or political matters, India feels insecure and discrimanated in this forom...Then every one who is Indian simply reacts to this situation....

I can assure that Indian view of China is more towards reflection towards Pakistan rather than China.....Simillarly you can find BD too.....Indian has very very positive image about BD but you donot find the case with PDF here....

So donot create any impression in PDF...This is sometimes delusional.

So True.And indians celebrate that and always lick west's boot............
kiss-boots-173.gif

Not all of us. Some of us lick the nearest available boots.

For ones who doesn't already know. The first four letters in the opening scene means "Heaven in Asia", addressing India.

Yep it is this: "亚洲天堂"。

"Ya zhou tian tang" in Standard Chinese.

Tianzhu means 天主 - Christ.
"亚洲" means Asia.
"天堂" means Heaven.

No buddy, Syama Ayas is talking about "天竺" which is an archaic/old name for India.

It's not used anymore.

Like you, I originally thought they were talking about "天主" as well, which was confusing. :P

Before joining this forum, I was not anti-china. After joining, I still remain like that. Reason? I believe that some idiots in an online forum dosent makeup a nation. And for people who say I was pro before joining and became anti after joining..grow up!!

good....it will have a positive effect on people from both sides of the border:tup:

Before joining this forum, I was not anti-china. After joining, I still remain like that. Reason? I believe that some idiots in an online forum dosent makeup a nation. And for people who say I was pro before joining and became anti after joining..grow up!!

Totally agree with you. I have met a lot of Chinese people in real life, I'd rather form my opinion based on that, definitely not on an online forum like this. My experience with the Chinese folks that I've met with in real life has been very good.

Totally agree with you. I have met a lot of Chinese people in real life, I'd rather form my opinion based on that, definitely not on an online forum like this. My experience with the Chinese folks that I've met with in real life has been very good.

Easy to say that since you live in the US.

The vast majority of Chinese and Indians won't have the chance to know each other in real life.

I've had some brief passing conversations with Indians in HK, but never got to know any of them.

Here on this forum, I get to talk to them more in-depth and to understand them. To get to know what they are really thinking.

Yep it is this: "亚洲天堂"。

"Ya zhou tian tang" in Standard Chinese.

Dude am just curious.

How do you guys read Chinese? I mean, Chinese letters seem to express a big word in just a few alphabets. Is it some form of pictorial representation of objects?

Easy to say that since you live in the US.

The vast majority of Chinese and Indians won't have the chance to know each other in real life.

I've had some brief passing conversations with Indians in HK, but never got to know any of them.

Here on this forum, I get to talk to them more in-depth and to understand them. To get to know what they are really thinking.

People here are mostly very patriotic or nationalistic. So the views expressed by them might not truly be representative. Its in real life you can get the right perspective.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom