What's new

Incredible India In Chinese Media

the question was about the influence of Indian cultures on china,and Buddha was born into a HINDU family,which is primarily the religion of India,and even to this day the cultures of India and Nepal are similar.Nepal's history is intertwined with India,so when you are talking about Nepal's history, the story is incomplete if you don't include India in there history books.

back when Buddha was born,some 2000 years back,the subcontinent existed as one,they were not divided as they are now.

Sure, there is a great deal of "Vedic" influence in Chinese philosophy (transmitted via Buddhism). A lot.

India though, is a country, a relatively recent one too. The IVC was a civilizational entity that existed long ago, spreading its influence throughout Asia. The Vedic civilization too existed in the Northwestern part of the subcontinent, many thousands of years ago.

This would not be difficult as India was created in 1947.

So delegates of India time traveled from 1947 to 1944 i guess :lol:

7457ed5da5a6463e9950bae.png

The IVC was a civilizational entity that existed long ago, spreading its influence throughout Asia.

This is news to us :woot:

Same to me. Before I came here, I had a better view on China and the Chinese. Welcome to the disillusion club! :lol:
I hope your countryman does not troll too much. Welcome back Chinese-Dragon!

We dont need your aproval and sorry mate we dont have positive views of backstabbing countries like vietnam and india that is the truth

Apart from Russia, Chinese has an overall negative impression for every country on the face of our mother earth. :D

just incase you are still living in the stone age let me remind you we are the biggest trading partners of almost every country in mother earth:victory:

Its all effects of india and japan coming together.... its good but you know chinese goverment dont think much from brain.... they the one who united asia by warning them. Now most asian countries looks towards india and america.... Blame it on chinese goverment.... Btw india, russia and america already has secret treaty to help each other in war time against china.... Now japan will join it when ours or theirs president/pm visit country and sign secret treaty.... China isolated itself.... May be now they should know how much benefit it is to spread love and soft power.... You get weapons and support.... China openly warned india that they will attack india if we war pakistan few decades ago.... Now table is turned. India can warn china if he attacks japan we will attack you but india wont do that mistake what china did.... in democrasy every brain is used while in communist nation only one brain is used and everyone follows it without a question.... China plans everything for present while india plans everything according to future.... Peace and love will give any nation support. It proved it.... India already getting far ahead in support from big nations.... China dont even have a single major support yet.... i wont bet on pakistan as their most weapons are from america (u cant use if america dont want it) and few from china (quality in question).... China and pakistan can a major power if both can move towards peace. Without it you are going nowhere.... If india and china gets together than asia is peaceful region.... But for that china has to stop warning majority of asian countries.... They should live in peace and see the magic of it....

You asked me for the link, so you got it. :lol:

Anyway I posted some of these links in the Economy subforum, so if you have anything to say about them then please let me know.

That seems about right. Just contrast the two documentaries and see, China shows all the good parts of India, the West shows all the bad parts of India. It's not even close.

Wouldn't you want a balanced view... both good and bad to make a informed opinion???

So back to the topic, compare the Chinese documentary on India to the Western documentary on India.

The Chinese one shows all the best and most beautiful parts of India. The Western one shows slums and manual scavenging, and doesn't balance it with anything positive.

Go watch the BBC's Documentary "Welcome to India" and see for yourself.

So how is China biased against India?

So back to the topic, compare the Chinese documentary on India to the Western documentary on India.

The Chinese one shows all the best and most beautiful parts of India. The Western one shows slums and manual scavenging, and doesn't balance it with anything positive.

Go watch the BBC's Documentary "Welcome to India" and see.

Who said it was biased?

If you say media or politicians, then yes. But not the people.

Go watch the BBC's "Welcome to India" and see.

Based on documentary i can say china is not biased but sure west is.Actually miseries,poverty etc sell like hot cake in the west and hence they go to their ex-colonies to highlight only those. And for some related to ngo's its like business to earn money by selling poverty.

There could be ancient kingdoms in the Indian subcontinent. But these kingdoms are not India

Welcome back, CD

So was China. :cheesy:

Greeks coined the word 'India' somewhere around 4th century BC. :enjoy:

Based on documentary i can say china is not biased but sure west is.Actually miseries,poverty etc sell like hot cake in the west and hence they go to their ex-colonies to highlight only those. And for some related to ngo's its like business to earn money by selling poverty.

Not just these documentaries, it was also the West who make films like "Slum Millionaire".

Do you ever see Chinese doing that? I saw a Jackie Chan movie regarding India (it wasn't very good) but it definitely never showed slums for the entire movie, in fact I didn't see any at all.

We show the positive sides of India.

CCTV said Indians are biased against China?

I think you got it the wrong way around. What I said was "So how is China biased against India?" not the other way around.

Nevermind.

Back
Top Bottom