What's new

INCREASING INDIAN AGGRESSION AGAINST PAKISTAN AND OUR LONGING FOR FRIENDSHIP!!!

I intend to take on route and one route only. Ill barge across Kashmir the day Big B bites the big one.. with a box load of tissues . Bring all my 5 inch pantaloon KFC eating pious Jihadis.. who will carry more tissues. it will be the invasion no one expects.

Welcome to the club. I hate south asians more than I hate Brinjals(eggplants).. and I want Brinjals extinct.

Once I become the dictator of India, I will offer you a post. Which one you want :D

Your avatar is adorable btw ^_^

I intend to take on route and one route only. Ill barge across Kashmir the day Big B bites the big one.. with a box load of tissues . Bring all my 5 inch pantaloon KFC eating pious Jihadis.. who will carry more tissues. it will be the invasion no one expects.

Welcome to the club. I hate south asians more than I hate Brinjals(eggplants).. and I want Brinjals extinct.
ye kya betukki baat apne ki janab lagta hai apne kabhi bataoon/ brinjal/eggplant/baigan ke pakore nahi khaye ;)

Which Barbarians? Me?
Au Contraire.
If I could take 3 Pakistani's from the forum and transfer them to India because they would benefit my nation simply because they can critique and call a spade a spade - you would be one of them. Mind you I support Arundhati Roy on this account as well.

Then again, are you an unemployed Pakistani Punjabi who is going to kashmir so that his family is given some money upon his death?! :lol:

Sorry but from what I see and read in papers and in this forum, Pakistanis dont seem to be a very rational bunch. And no I am not implying a very romantic 'jazbati kaum' view. I mean irrational/illogical.

The Public has only bravado.. But there is a genuine "Aman ki Asha". Where it is limited to is the question
You will find it in the middle classes of the metropolis that DO NOT have some relative or close connection to the military. You will find it in the lower classes where extremism has not crept in. In every other place, its either "we wont forgive them" or "Ghazwa-e-Hind/greater Pakistan" etc.

The bold I would adjust to online Indians.
There arent many of those are there.
A small population with a large military means some one close or far is always related to the Army.

Why are you allowing us to build a wall in our territory? Haha, as if we need your permission. What can you do to counter it? Well, build a wall on your side, for all we care. It's not us Indians who are desperate to infiltrate into Pak.

It's like asking your neighbour permission to build a fence in your backyard. :lol:

The same kind of Indian aggression is happening with Bangladesh.
Stopping illegal immigrants is not aggression, it is common sense. Anyway the fencing near Bangladesh is not littered with landmines, so you can always try pole vaulting, if you are that desperate to get into India.

What is wrong with these Pakistani and Bangladeshi posters here? Do they think the big evil wall will charge into their country and wreak death and destruction? FFS people, it's a wall, meant to keep undesirables out. It's the very definition of a defensive structure. It's in our territory, built with our money. Please check the meaning of the word aggression in a non jihadi dictionary.

Once I become the dictator of India, I will offer you a post. Which one you want :D

I preferred @Oscar 's Lebowski avatar. Good to meet other 'dude' fans.

awww, boohoo they put a few bulbs at the border and it is aggression, don't shine light in my eyes please

The question is that why r we allowing this and what we can do to counter that.

My question is the same. Why total silence? It only means there is pressure from abroad to accept these demands.

Its indeed pressure from US to accept India as the boss. Since Pakistan lacks leadership, it has no stance and statements. Media is already bought out acting as Indian ****.

This is how state of Pakistan is being slowly demolished - by 'free' media and slave politicians.

My question is the same. Why total silence? It only means there is pressure from abroad to accept these demands.

Its indeed pressure from US to accept India as the boss. Since Pakistan lacks leadership, it has no stance and statements. Media is already bought out acting as Indian ****.

This is how state of Pakistan is being slowly demolished - by 'free' media and slave politicians.
we have what they dont........... ISI. Just bomb the construction site.

And now we will only negotiate from a position of strength not weakness. As u take our peace efforts as our weakness.

Where do you see strength. I dont see any of it!

we have what they dont........... ISI. Just bomb the construction site.

No! ISI alone cant do when leadership of the country is sold out.

Au Contraire.
If I could take 3 Pakistani's from the forum and transfer them to India because they would benefit my nation simply because they can critique and call a spade a spade - you would be one of them. Mind you I support Arundhati Roy on this account as well.

Then again, are you an unemployed Pakistani Punjabi who is going to kashmir so that his family is given some money upon his death?! :lol:

Sorry but from what I see and read in papers and in this forum, Pakistanis dont seem to be a very rational bunch. And no I am not implying a very romantic 'jazbati kaum' view. I mean irrational/illogical.

There arent many of those are there.
A small population with a large military means some one close or far is always related to the Army.
There are quite a few of those there. However, as it is with metropolis life; people are less and less concerned with projections. What type do you think really sits on Pdf.. and I will include myself and you as well? There are those who are concerned with affairs of various nuances, then are those who are sick and tired of seeing things as they are and just want to let their frustrations out. Similar aspirations also involve those that walk the streets of the urban or rather metropolis streets(I make the distinction between urban and metropolis specifically to highlight the characteristics of the metro mindset). People want to live happy and make money. There are few on this side and less in ratio in India who genuinely despise the opposing nation out of sheer pointless hatred. The rest find an escape within their irrationality, high horsing.. and so on.

I know what treatment awaits Indians in Karachi and in Lahore.. and I know what contrary treatment awaits them in say a garrison town like Rawalpindi. The same way, I know of the treatment meted out to Pakistanis in Mumbai and Dehli despite 2008. Sure, there are those that chew their knuckles at Pakistan due to the various hostilities.. but at the end.. People see this whole as a fad.. be it the incessant hate or Aman ki Asha. You care about your 9-5, savings, land house family and so on. I do the same. I have a bad day.. Ill take it out on everyone that messes with me... you'll find something that irritates you. Because driving too fast and dodging traffic is not healthy.. nor is screaming at family.

It is only after you spend time with the opposite side of the border.. and real time.. with all sorts.. true friends and the proverbial "Baghal mein Churi moon pe ram ram(two faced)" folks That you realize that this whole conflict is really not worth it at all. Until you have that experience, you will continue to buy into news and views.

You will be Chief Martial law administrator of United Caliphate of Hindustan. I've been reading Tuzuk-e-Jahangiri(jahangir's autobiographic memoirs) and getting very fond of the idea of ruling these measly folk from the HinduKush to Burma with an Iron fist.

The Avatar is from Adventure time.. watch it.. the sheer nonsensical approach in it leaves me in a trance.

@janon The dude needs no representation.. he abides.

ye kya betukki baat apne ki janab lagta hai apne kabhi bataoon/ brinjal/eggplant/baigan ke pakore nahi khaye ;)
Had them. But when you have to eat Baingan for two meals and for two months straight almost everyday.. then tell me if you like them.

Why do Pakistanis complain about Indian 'aggression'? What India is doing is furthering its national agenda and protecting its national interests.

If friendship for Pakistanis mean Kashmir, then sorry there cannot be any rapprochement.

I dont know why this Pakistan author creates so much blah ..blah..
I think this Samba sector and 198 km is an international border recognized by both sides not a disputed land.We will construct anything with our money ,who is this guy to question us?

The next war if it happens will be over the water issue. Pakistan needs more water. Kalabagh Dam is essential for Pakistan's survival. I think we should all unite together and pressurize the govt to concentrate on Kalabagh Dam. Then we need to stop terror attacks inside Pakistan or atleast in the big cities. Pakistan is a country of 180 million people and of that 70 million is middle class and upper class. Many foreign companies want to invest in Pakistan and are waiting for the chance, Once the security improves. Then our economy will also improve. When our economy improves. More jobs will be created. We should even start trading with India if it benefits us. The only thing Pakistan's govt should be thinking about is ECONOMY.

Back
Top Bottom