What's new

INCREASING INDIAN AGGRESSION AGAINST PAKISTAN AND OUR LONGING FOR FRIENDSHIP!!!

That is what I observed, my country doesn't "teach" me anything, our country doesn't run on propaganda.

The peace effort reached its pinnacle during Vajpayeeji's time, right before it was back-stabbed by the Kargil campaign.

And the so called "no stone unturned effort" by Pakistan for peace was dotted with numerous incidents of cross-border terrorism including 26/11, we know the value of such "peace efforts".

@Umair Nawaz All those infrastructures mentioned in the blog are defensive in nature, where is the aggression? After so many wars, infiltration, cross-border terrorism, regular exchange of fire, and overall relationship of mutual distrust, aren't we expected to build up such defensive infrastructures?

And please don't talk about Pakistan's "no stone unturned effort to establish friendly relations with India", it was Pakistan who has always sabotaged every major initiative of peace and friendship between India & Pakistan.

Lastly, about this line: "against the wishes of the public and ignoring the public reaction".....I thought general public of Pakistan want peace with India, maybe I was wrong.

Bhi for Pakistani's...everything India does to prevent itself is an act of aggression...

That is what I observed, my country doesn't "teach" me anything, our country doesn't run on propaganda.

The peace effort reached its pinnacle during Vajpayeeji's time, right before it was back-stabbed by the Kargil campaign.

And the so called "no stone unturned effort" by Pakistan for peace was dotted with numerous incidents of cross-border terrorism including 26/11, we know the value of such "peace efforts".
There was no such thing as peace in Vajpaee's time. He came here for gas pipeline efforts and when talking to Nawaz Sharif he refused to talk on Kashmir. We didnt brought anything on table that is in best interests of Pakistan but all indian interests and on top of that he refused to hand over Siachin back. Kargil op was in tables of Pak army since 80s but were waiting for the right time after 1998 nuke tests we were in position to launch our due operation and we did..........

Further more just after 5 years the same Vajpaee again came back to Pak without any shame in SAARC conference in 2004 for same IPI was pipeline but india back out of it and stopped peace negotiations with pak after US offered them Nuke deal as now talks on kashmir was with no meaning for india anymore and also on top of that they started building dams on our waters on same kashmir where peace talks were happening!!!

Then after 2008 u just found an excuse in Mumbai drama for not going into talks with us and dispite our best of efforts since then u failed to do anything and not just that but u played international role to stop our AIDs during our 2010 floods, sports and then started to fund,support and train terrorism in our country.

All these r acts of back stabbing. But thanks to All Mighty we have now learnt from our experiences.
And now we will only negotiate from a position of strength not weakness. As u take our peace efforts as our weakness.

A rather confused and disoriented blog.

Fencing / wall - Its on the India side constructed using Indian funds, why should anyone else bother ?

Aman - Ki - Asha - don't join or take part if it bothers so much.

Kalabagh - The International court has given its ruling , now what is the concern ?

If the Pak foreign ministry did not object to the wall / fence - what should anyone else do ? Pak had a dictator who is often touted as the " best thing ' that happened tp Pakistan . He had no probs. Catch him & ask him before he too like all Ex Rulers hooks off abroad.

.. the problems are in the mind and ' at home' on the Pak side and there can be no solutions to the cob webs in the mind.

Good.

The fence should be larger and higher.

Keep out the barbarian bearded people with 5 inch short pajamas to the west.

A rather confused and disoriented blog.

Fencing / wall - Its on the India side constructed using Indian funds, why should anyone else bother ?

Aman - Ki - Asha - don't join or take part if it bothers so much.

Kalabagh - The International court has given its ruling , now what is the concern ?

If the Pak foreign ministry did not object to the wall / fence - what should anyone else do ? Pak had a dictator who is often touted as the " best thing ' that happened tp Pakistan . He had no probs. Catch him & ask him before he too like all Ex Rulers hooks off abroad.

.. the problems are in the mind and ' at home' on the Pak side and there can be no solutions to the cob webs in the mind.
I dont understand why they have a problem with the wall and fence.
It keeps them out. They can kill each other there for all we care.

@Umair Nawaz All those infrastructures mentioned in the blog are defensive in nature, where is the aggression? After so many wars, infiltration, cross-border terrorism, regular exchange of fire, and overall relationship of mutual distrust, aren't we expected to build up such defensive infrastructures?

And please don't talk about Pakistan's "no stone unturned effort to establish friendly relations with India", it was Pakistan who has always sabotaged every major initiative of peace and friendship between India & Pakistan.

Lastly, about this line: "against the wishes of the public and ignoring the public reaction".....I thought general public of Pakistan want peace with India, maybe I was wrong.

Have a ponder about the false bravado of the Pakistani posters here.

I didn't want to believe it, but a lot of them are in delusion land.

I think that Indians are self righteous and sanctimonious to the point of irritation, but the Pakistani posters have convinced me of this fence.

Build it to the Moon I say.

Good.

The fence should be larger and higher.

Keep out the barbarian bearded people with 5 inch short pajamas to the west.

I dont understand why they have a problem with the wall and fence.
It keeps them out. They can kill each other there for all we care.
Which Barbarians? Me?

Have a ponder about the false bravado of the Pakistani posters here.

I didn't want to believe it, but a lot of them are in delusion land.

I think that Indians are self righteous and sanctimonious to the point of irritation, but the Pakistani posters have convinced me of this fence.

Build it to the Moon I say.

The Public has only bravado.. But there is a genuine "Aman ki Asha". Where it is limited to is the question
You will find it in the middle classes of the metropolis that DO NOT have some relative or close connection to the military. You will find it in the lower classes where extremism has not crept in. In every other place, its either "we wont forgive them" or "Ghazwa-e-Hind/greater Pakistan" etc.

The bold I would adjust to online Indians.

Which Barbarians? Me?

Ha ha

It would I suppose apply to you too if you intend to take that route into India.

Or else the entry points at Indian airports / Wagah / Attari & J&K would do.

Which Barbarians? Me?

@Oscar has this forum made you racist against south Asians?

Because I hate Indians and Pakistanis for some reason. My hatred has increased towards South Asians after coming here.

It's either the false bravado of Pakistanis, or the sanctimonious preaching of Indians.

Help Me?

@Oscar I just saw your post.

So maybe I should talk to the normal people.

Ha ha

It would I suppose apply to you too if you intend to take that route into India.

Or else the entry points at Indian airports / Wagah / Attari & J&K would do.

I intend to take on route and one route only. Ill barge across Kashmir the day Big B bites the big one.. with a box load of tissues . Bring all my 5 inch pantaloon KFC eating pious Jihadis.. who will carry more tissues. it will be the invasion no one expects.

@Oscar has this forum made you racist against south Asians?

Because I hate Indians and Pakistanis for some reason. My hatred has increased towards South Asians after coming here.

It's either the false bravado of Pakistanis, or the sanctimonious preaching of Indians.

Help Me?

Welcome to the club. I hate south asians more than I hate Brinjals(eggplants).. and I want Brinjals extinct.

The question is that why r we allowing this and what we can do to counter that.

Why are you allowing us to build a wall in our territory? Haha, as if we need your permission. What can you do to counter it? Well, build a wall on your side, for all we care. It's not us Indians who are desperate to infiltrate into Pak.

Back
Top Bottom