What's new

Inclusion of Tejas (LCA) will further weaken IAF: Military Circles

42 fighter jets flying & hitting the targets in real missions ?
Against so , called cash king of the world ,India ?
,spending millions & the result is nothing ?
LCA where it is , after 14 dam years ?

How many LCA sqrdns IAF now ?
If not why not ?lolzz
Ya the missions you are talking about even our SEPECAT Jaguar or Two decade old MIG 27 will be more then capable enough to accomplish those SO Called REAL Missions....

Last edited:
brother i qnd my little brother both voted for modi's candidate, Gen. V K Singh, but now i think that procuring less nos. of rafales would hamper our defence preparedness.
you are right buying less rafales is not good but what to do its better to have something than nothings + i single rafale is as good as 3 M2Ks meaning two squads of rafales are as good as 6 squads of M2Ks

now instead of placing all the rafales on one base why cant IAF divide them is four half squads (9 planes per squad) and place them strategicalli on fiour diffrent airbases and add other fighters like two full squads of jags with them and a squad of MKI for top cover

maybe that is right way or maybe im thinking too much :D :cheers:

use-your-brain.jpg
looks like i touched a raw nerve of yours jammer bhiyye ... kyon haina :azn:

bhaiyaji smile.jpg

why so.jpg

Listen mate, after your claim on the JF-17 crash, it's not difficult to conclude who is posting BS, none the less, swallow your pride and digest these figures, which are only up until 2003, it shows by then the IAF had lost some 24 Jaguars, add to that the losses over the last 12 years, the actual figure exceeds over 40 Jaguars crashes.
Listen you Spewed that IAF Crashed 3 whole Squadrons on Jags
ow the IAF managed to loose/crash
three squadrons of TWIN ENGINE Jaguars without them once firing in anger

let me tell you IAF operated 160+ jags since 37 years in Five squadrons
The order involved 40 Jaguars built in Europe at Warton, and 120 licence-built aircraft from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) under the local name Shamsher ("Sword of Justice")The memorandum of intention to proceed was followed in April 1979, almost seven months later, by formal contracts for purchase of around 130 aircraft, licence production and transfer of technology. BAe was to provide a batch of 35 Jaguars as Direct Supply (DS).

Divide 5 by total number of jags Clearly stated that 3 squadrons are close to 80 + aircraft's not 24+8 to10 in 12 years =30 to 34 as you mentioned
India still operates more than 130+ jags today itself So all you spewed is just rant in itself

Quarter Century of the Jaguar in India - Bharat Rakshak:Indian Air Force

Last edited:
There are at least 10s of such article in Butt hurt foreigh agent Media. they are discharging their loyalty to their foreign masters.

Ya Jf 17 is joint project between China and Pakistan with Romanian desiegn(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/IAR_95 ) Russian Engine and pirated Russian Radar..
Jft 17 is a joint production of china & Pakistan &LCA is joint production between , France Israel , Italy ,Russia god knows how many more ?lolzz
But still on the drawing borad ? 14 years past by ?lolzz
Nawaz Sharif ,s knowledge about thunder can be compare with moodi jee ,s knowledge about sukhoi ?lolzz

Listen you Spewed that IAF Crashed 3 whole Squadrons on Jags

let me tell you IAF operated 160+ jags since 37 years in Six squadrons
The order involved 40 Jaguars built in Europe at Warton, and 120 licence-built aircraft from Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) under the local name Shamsher ("Sword of Justice")

Divide 6 by total number of jags Clearly stated that 3 squadrons are close to 70 + aircraft's not 24 as you mentioned
India still operates more than 130+ jags today itself So all you spewed is just rant in itself
Idiocy beyond belief.....first go and find out how many aircraft deployed in one squadron and what's called reserves.....then find out how many aircraft were acquired as attrition replacements.
Above all, the 24 losses are up until 2003, the latest figures are well over 40 Jaguars lost since 1980......each squadron strength can be from 12 to 18 aircraft.....now check how good is your maths.!!!!

Ya the missions you are talking about even our SEPECAT Jaguar or Two decade old MIG 27 will be more then capable enough to accomplish those SO Called REAL Missions....
Sure but then they all will be replaced by LCA when ?2050 lolzz

& LCA , FRENCH , ISRAELI, ITALIAN ,,RUSSIAN , GREEK , , BRASIL , MEXECAN , & GOD KNOWS WHO ELSE ?
BUT STILL A PAPER PLANE ?LOLZZ
so what thing isall 14 tejas produced till date is still flying and have clocked over 3000 hours of flight testing without a single crash can the same be said about both super duper DSI tech enabelled single engined chinsese fighters with russian engines :azn:

whats more the whole tejas programme ahs till date not crossed 2 billion dollar mark and we have not just produced all those techs & manufacturing techniques but also have filled such a long technological gap and spinoffs from the tejas programme are helping us in so many other platforms which you can never understand ... tell me till date have you even developed a 80cc moped engine :azn:

& LCA , FRENCH , ISRAELI, ITALIAN ,,RUSSIAN , GREEK , , BRASIL , MEXECAN , & GOD KNOWS WHO ELSE ?
BUT STILL A PAPER PLANE ?LOLZZ
I don't know wetjer you know that or not but in forums when you reply in capital letters that means you are shouting..lagta meine tumhati Dukhti rag pe haath ralh diya hai.Tujhe mirchi lagi to mein kya karooo..

brother i qnd my little brother both voted for modi's candidate, Gen. V K Singh, but now i think that procuring less nos. of rafales would hamper our defence preparedness.

We need to even see how many Rafales are being produced in one year.

French Air force and Navy are even being modernising and on that French got orders from Egypt, Qatar, Uae and Malaysia.

Indian planners are doing the right thing and going for Tejas.

The IAF could buy 200 Tejases instead of 126 Rafales and still save nearly $14 billion or Rs.84,000 crore; this is closely comparable to the 2013-14 capital acquisition budget for the Indian Army, Navy and Air Force. The FAB’s estimates also suggest that the IAF would save over $170 million annually even if 200 Tejases, instead of 126 Rafales, each flew 15 hours per month.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom