Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuaaak did I just read!!!!! :blink::bad:

What the fuaaak did I just read!!!!! :blink::bad:
Use this the next time:
28c6f38ee0eb8297d7a254e8833ceadf.jpg

or this:
fd21ae5f83aa4f63b2a5f91089435292.png

There's a reaction image for everything on the internet, and believe me, they are really needed frequently.

If westrens can declare homosexuality to be perfectly natural , then it shouldnt be surprising if they declare incest to be legal and normal. I think its result of the loss of their touch with religion. No matter how much corrupt is christianity, you would expect some morals from conservative christians.

There is not much left of Christianity in the West , we from Eastern part of continent are against such policies but powerless to do anything to change it. People behind these machinations control media , NGOs and have loads and loads of money to buy anything and anyone.

They and their cousins from gaul and the celts too used to do shit like this all the time before they were Christianized so no wonder

If westrens can declare homosexuality to be perfectly natural , then it shouldnt be surprising if they declare incest to be legal and normal. I think its result of the loss of their touch with religion. No matter how much corrupt is christianity, you would expect some morals from conservative christians.

As this is about germany so I may add my two cents here, the germans unlike americans are more or less atheist people in nature, religion for upto 70% of germans is no more than some cultural values as long as they conform to their needs and joy such as eve of Christmas. Germans and most of the people in western europe don't hold religion as their guiding principle, it is the laws of their country (constitution for example) which dictates their behavior, most of the them don't believe in concepts such as god though many identify as culturally christian, their religion is science and the laws of their country (constitution). Americans on the other hand are highly religious people and most of them identify as believing in god for which they are laughed at in europe particularly in germany where most people have atheistic views about life determined by the scientific nature of their society.
Many of my german colleagues some times ask me why in middle east people are killing others in name of an entity called god which scientifically speaking does not even exist except in the head of the people who believe in such entity.

Last edited:
Irony is that Communists who invested so much to break Christian traditions in Europe and considered to be quite liberal were 10 times more socially conservative than modern Western liberals , those who know Europe will understand.

Irony is that Communists who invested so much to break Christian traditions in Europe and considered to be quite liberal were 10 times more socially conservative than modern Western liberals , those who know Europe will understand.

Yes I understand especially when I see my ukrainian friend in germany who is devout christian and highly conservative and then I see ethnic germans for whom religion does not have any importance in their life what so ever.

Yes I understand especially when I see my ukrainian friend in germany who is devout christian and highly conservative and then I see ethnic germans for whom religion does not have any importance in their life what so ever.

Even atheists , born and raised in communist controlled environment , and i know such people from all over fmr. Yugoslavia , have quite conservative view of morality and social relations despite being irreligious. Western and Eastern European atheism are two fundamentally different things , only thing they have in common is that they don`t believe in God....

Even atheists , born and raised in communist controlled environment , and i know such people from all over fmr. Yugoslavia , have quite conservative view of morality and social relations despite being irreligious. Western and Eastern European atheism are two fundamentally different things , only thing they have in common is that they don`t believe in God....
Real communists - crystally honest people, are almost gone...

Err...no they are not...Its a very vile thing to do in popular Indian culture. Thats why i was shocked.

Do you know in our culture we have 15-20+ families in a tribe/clan. All of them are called cousins even though our relationship would be divided by 2-3 generations. You people have a stupid idea of cousin marriages. They are a common place in Pakistan, however you people always take a cousin for a 1st or a 2nd cousin. The kids of my dad's maternal cousin with no direct relation are also regarded as cousins in our culture. My family has over 500-600 people, registered on the book keeping we do on weddings. All of those who are of my age are regarded as my cousins, does'n it mean if i get married to one of them, it becomes cousin marriage?

Regardless of that, in Islam marrying your uncles or aunts daughter is permissible but not mandatory. Even that considered, the union of two parents would be selected from 300-400 individuals therefore its impossible let alone unlikely that two parents in one tribe come from the same set of ancestors because we regularly marry into 'other tribes' as well. Therefore even if you marry your uncles first daughter it doesn't mean a cousin marriage in Hindu understanding of the word since marrying out of one's caste is not permissible. In our cultures your uncles daughter would have a mother from either a distant relative with no direct blood link or from a different tribe altogether.Or your uncle would have a different mother if the grandfather had multiple wives which is also permissible in Islam.

@levina

Was slow off the blocks again. :lol:

I was asked by my own parents if I was interested in a cousin of mine. Came as a rude shock to me. :(
Lol.
Why do you remind me of the character Parvateshwar from the secrets of Nagas?? :D (I'm assuming you've read immortals of meluha)
@halupridol -FYI

You know what?
I know some families where guys and gals get married only to their first cousins.But the condition is that a sister and brother's kids can only get married.And it would be sacriligeous to marry off kids of 2 brothers.
Infact I have even heard of a man and woman who were siblings and eloped for obvious reasons.

People should watch this dispatches show to see the disgusting habit of some Pakistanis

Even though the Dr warned the Pakistani couple that their baby will be deformed (like the other kids they had) they still wanted to produce more inbred kids because they said it is allahs will lol

Another bigot troll with a short lifespan as a member of PDF ? :D

Lol.
Why do you remind me of the character Parvateshwar from the secrets of Nagas?? :D (I'm assuming you've read immortals of meluha)
@halupridol -FYI

You know what?
I know some families where guys and gals get married only to their first cousins.But the condition is that a sister and brother's kids can only get married.And it would be sacriligeous to marry off kids of 2 brothers.
Infact I have even heard of a man and woman who were siblings and eloped for obvious reasons.
wth???:o:
dont wanna sound judgemental but this thread is weird,,,,amounting to blasphemy imo.
ppl there is huge pool of suitable girls/boys other then ur cousins n sisters/brothers,,,days of electra,odipus r gone,welcome to 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom