What's new

In Pakistan : Destruction,Karma, will of God ?

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
In last few days we been observing lots of bad things are happening in Pakistan. I would say a mass destruction .
Flood unofficial figure over 1100 people has died. Thousand of people stranded in NWFP region, millions of people are homeless.
Increase in electrical bill 11 times in July. Buying power is beyond reach, people feel better to kill themselves rather then show their empty bellies to their next door neighbor.
First Air crash killed many people.
Next day a PIA plane engine caught fire , a bird stuck in the engine.
Yesterday again during Kabul fight a sharp object hit the windshield of plane and made big crack, Plane end up made emergency landing in Lahore.
Are we all paying the sins of these bad politicians, who are pushing the nation in black hole of poverty. When bribe and lawlessness in the country is on its extreme.

Think...

I am also sad about it ..
bribe,lawlessness & Dishonesty Every where .. The corrupt Leaders Also cause of this..

O God Bless our Country and Vanish these Bas*** leaders ..

Flowers will be begot within flowers, and fruits within fruits, then will the Yuga comes to an end. And the clouds will pour rain unseasonably when the end of the Yuga approaches.

Hindu prophecy says this time is the kali yuga (dark era of mankind)

Bad times in the history of Pakistan, Being a Muslim we dont pay Zakat, we dont pray 5 times a day, we dont read Quran, some of are taking bribes and other sins we do everyday, such Disasters are to happen

every country has natural disasters but we need to support each other in such times and help our country.Pakistan has gone through ups and downs but has always been a survivor.

In last few days we been observing lots of bad things are happening in Pakistan. I would say a mass destruction .
Flood unofficial figure over 1100 people has died. Thousand of people stranded in NWFP region, millions of people are homeless.
Increase in electrical bill 11 times in July. Buying power is beyond reach, people feel better to kill themselves rather then show their empty bellies to their next door neighbor.
First Air crash killed many people.
Next day a PIA plane engine caught fire , a bird stuck in the engine.
Yesterday again during Kabul fight a sharp object hit the windshield of plane and made big crack, Plane end up made emergency landing in Lahore.
Are we all paying the sins of these bad politicians, who are pushing the nation in black hole of poverty. When bribe and lawlessness in the country is on its extreme.

Think...

First thing first....no one pays the cost of other's sins.....its not the law of nature....Secondly....if our politicians are corrupt...where have they come from?......among us.....we selected them....we as a nation have spoiled ourselves....leaving aside politicians...every person in street, has the same behavior....you can not expect an angel to come out as a leader out of a band of robbers...every body is in the race trader...businessman.....mil owner.....banker.....beggar.....transporter....bureaucrat.....millitary officer... we all need to revisit ourselves.... I was listening to shahzad roy's laga reh.....when i found a very interesting example...."naik woh hay jisay moqa nahi mila".......we all should look into our own selves and see what have we done to deserve this???....I hope every one will find his answer and trust me it wont be much different...."Goodness starts from self.....so we need to correct ourselves first and once we have done it......You will never see corrupt politicians....cuz you can have a rogue leader out of a band of noble...:coffee:

First thing first....no one pays the cost of other's sins.....its not the law of nature....Secondly....if our politicians are corrupt...where have they come from?......among us.....we selected them....we as a nation have spoiled ourselves....leaving aside politicians...every person in street, has the same behavior....you can not expect an angel to come out as a leader out of a band of robbers...every body is in the race trader...businessman.....mil owner.....banker.....beggar.....transporter....bur eaucrat.....millitary officer... we all need to revisit ourselves.... I was listening to shahzad roy's laga reh.....when i found a very interesting example...."naik woh hay jisay moqa nahi mila".......we all should look into our own selves and see what have we done to deserve this???....I hope every one will find his answer and trust me it wont be much different...."Goodness starts from self.....so we need to correct ourselves first and once we have done it......You will never see corrupt politicians....cuz you can have a rogue leader out of a band of noble...

Thanx a ton buddy, you just said all that i wanted to say. So let me just add more to it.:tup:

I just hate this thing about We Pakistanis, we are born with the nature of blaming our faults on our government and we can see things going right way, because even if we now in some case that government has taken the right step, we all go with the wrong just to have the pleasure of blaming the Government.

And it is mentioned in Islamic teachings, I dunno it came from an Ayah or Hadith, but it was in one of them and it was something like this Nations will be given leaders like themselves, also nations will be given their deserved leaders and their leaders will be reflection of their ownselves.

We have a saying Ek machli pooray talaab ko ganda karti hai(One dirty fish makes the whole pool dirty

Then how on earth can we expect a clean fish out of a dirty pool???

We say Pakistani police & other governmental employees take bribe, the question is who gives them bribe !!! We ourselves, and who takes the bribe ??? President or Priminister ?? NO, a government employee and who the hell is this governmental employee ?? and where does he comes from ? He comes from the Public!!!!

We ourself screw up things and then blame government for not controlling us, funny isn't it!!!

There are so many other nations on the planet who are way more poor than us, Pakistanis who have visited those countries say that we haven't seen poverty yet!!

Then still why are we on top for selling our body parts for money ? Why do we have crime rates equal to them, when we have better life than them!!

Why is India not on top list or ahead of us atleast for selling body organs?? they don't have a government better than us neither an average person over there is wealthier than a Pakistani !!!

Its our nature to follow shortcuts rather than facing hardships and reaching the top, and thats y we use bribe and influence and every illegal thing even things can be done right way, and the problem comes when we envy those who assert their undue influence on others in case when we can't do so.

And those who commit suicide are also not the saints, they couldn't face the hardships of their lives so when they cudn't find anyother shortcut they followed this shortcut of escaping problems. Those who are committing suicides are mostly in middle class, why they commit suicide because they can't adjust them selves with a lower living style and thats their weakness.

A person committing suicide has made his death Haram and jannat becomes haram for such a person, unless its a self killing for sacrifice.

Things would eventually improve. But if things go way out of hand then im sure the Goverment will have t deal with Anarchy.

My Uncle said to me

The Pakistani people have invented many ways to survive the tough enviroment. But we need our electricity has we have quite some modern gadgets that we have become dependent on. Soon families will start building their own Nuclear Power Plant to satisfy their needs. lol

its all because of zardari, allah is showing laanat to him and to the country!!!

Last edited:
I'm sure good times are ahead,if one concentrates on things that needs to be done,rather than paying too much attention to these incidents. :cheers:

Salam y’all I know what are you guys saying it implies to all of us when we are abroad we act like simple and nice gentleman when in our own country we behave like devils, Humare upper Allah Miyan ka Kaher hai I know I am full of guilt too but this is a world we live in. I will share this incident with you guys I was in Lahore by chance I was in the moon market when this heinous act occurred in Lahore which took allot of precious life’s In that mayhem and chaos I saw people stealing from dead bodies taking their gold chain and wallets and stealing from shops “yarron hum ne to Murdon ko nahi chora we need to get our act together we are selfish we are greedy and we have a don’t give a dam attitude toward our fellow country men’s we have no tolerance what so ever the list could go on but we need to change otherwise Allah Hi hafiz

Exactly, I had been thinking same things. Alot of painful going on frequently in Pakistan including earthquakes. Not sure what went wrong upside down. Millions of Muslims were still following their duty to go to Mosque everyday, five-times namaz, and reading book.

Alot of bad luck still counting.......:frown:

so whats the correct empirical conclusion to draw from that :) ?

Come on guys dnt be hopeless , there is always a hope in hopeless , Allah always chooses His beloved one's for test to see how they will react. We youth are the present and future of pakistan , we should start our jihad against all those damn politicions.

Well, it happened everywhere, not only in Pakistan. You must have your own worry regarding many train accidents in India.....:agree:

of course accidents happen everywhere, the conclusion i was pointing to was the statistical insignificance of prayer and piety :) doesn't work

Back
Top Bottom