What's new

In Naval War With China, India Would Be No Pushover

I think there is a chance that the 5th ship of the Type 055 will start to equip the 155 mm advanced gun system to replace the previous 130 mm one.

These Indians will have smaller vessels that are less advanced and in lesser quantity than PLAN.

Simply there will be no comparison between IN and PLAN.

These Indians will have smaller vessels that are less advanced and in lesser quantity than PLAN.

Simply there will be no comparison between IN and PLAN.

For now, China is simply focusing on the production rate, and more assembly hubs need to be created in order to increase the production rate.

For now, China is simply focusing on the production rate, and more assembly hubs need to be created in order to increase the production rate.

How many Type 95 SSNs do you think that PLAN will induct yearly?

China needs to produce these fast as it only has the 3 Type-93B that are as advanced as the improved Los Angeles class, that is the mainstay of the USN SSN force.

How many Type 95 SSNs do you think that PLAN will induct yearly?

China needs to produce these fast as it only has the 3 Type-93B that are as advanced as the improved Los Angeles class, that is the mainstay of the USN SSN force.

Last year, China has constructed a brand new assembly hub for the nuclear submarine, and it can simultaneously build six Type 095 or three Type 096.

In this month, there is a brand new type of nuclear sub being launched, either the Type 095 or the Type 096.

Ideally, it is to set another assembly hub in the JNCX shipyard from Shanghai. For now, the current Bohai shipyard got two assembly hubs.

I would say now that China cannot guarantee to beat IN in IOR - it could go either way.

But come 2020, when the new aircraft carrier is inducted, Type-55 cruisers and Type 95 SSNs start coming online, then PLAN will easily trounce the IN in the IOR.

By 2020, a new aircraft will be added on IN too, along with 2 new SSBNs, 2 new destroyers, and couple of Frigates and corvettes, and probably 6 Scorpenes.

I see few kalvaris, vikrant, arindhaman going into trials, the medium role going in, few ASW assets as well.

These are fixed even in Indian timelines assured.

Again, India has no reason to match tonnage. China's has immediate neighbours who create lot more problems than necessary.

Also, USN will not sit back now. India is a designated ally. By treaty they are required to assist.

Also, Eveyone always dismisses something Chinese will never ever have. Democracy. This is India's Ace. I guarantee it.
No one will fight war for you, only you will fight for you. Dont rely on uncke sam. And tonnage dies matters.

By 2020, a new aircraft will be added on IN too, along with 2 new SSBNs, 2 new destroyers, and couple of Frigates and corvettes, and probably 6 Scorpenes.
2Destroyers, and c how many are they building. Also our destroyers are under armed, c the tonnage. Its matches with burk class when comes to tonnage, but gigantically under armed while comparing with burk class.

India needn't win a war. A big blow to the Chinese would be victory enough.
And it will spur some credible push towards military modernisation. Our leaders have been pathetic.

This guy has been exposed too many times for his lack of basic knowledge and his lack of basic debating skills.
What really surprises me is that he is supposed to be from Singapore!..positively a false flagger no doubt..but hey, its the MODS job to clear that out...in the meantime he will be exposed every time.

IN is hoping to have the Vikrant in service by 2020 but knowing India it will be more like 2022-2023.
Ok, let me give you that in this case.

Let us make a comparison between PLAN and IN additions between now and 2020:

1. 1 70,000 tonne aircraft carrier(PLAN) versus 1 40,000 tonne carrier for IN - PLAN Win

2. 6 Type 55 12-13,000 tonne Cruisers and 7 8,000 tonne Type 52 destroyers(PLAN) versus 2 destroyers for IN

- PLAN Win by many magnitudes

3. 3 Type 95 SSNs versus say 1 Akula 2 from Russia - PLAN easy win.

Can you not see that as time goes by that IN will keep falling behind?
Unless India economy starts growing much faster than Chinese one for many decades and India can produce it's own weapons then IN will fall further and further behind PLAN.

Seriously, I know everyone is nationalistic but the idea of IN being any more than a nuisance to PLAN from around 2025 onwards is a complete and utter joke.

From around 2025-2030 onwards, the worlds Oceans will be contested between the USN and PLAN.

By the same logic indians cant boast their entire fleet against the PLAN... Exposing itself to Pakistan... thus further depleting its numbers (already numerical inferiority) against the Chinese.

False bravado and invented tales.

The chinese 13000 ton Type 55 is an overkill for anything in indian inventory and so are Type 52s.

What is the Pakistani navy going to do ? It is a sitting duck for Indian aircraft

Back
Top Bottom