What's new

In Naval War With China, India Would Be No Pushover

I would say now that China cannot guarantee to beat IN in IOR - it could go either way.

But come 2020, when the new aircraft carrier is inducted, Type-55 cruisers and Type 95 SSNs start coming online, then PLAN will easily trounce the IN in the IOR.

Agreed.

As per Hanuman-Chow Mein treaty of 1745 India will shut down everything till 2020.

Agreed.

As per Hanuman-Chow Mein treaty of 1745 India will shut down everything till 2020.

What will India induct between now and 2020?

China will have a 70,000 tonne aircraft carrrier that can carry 36 J-15s, 6-8 Type 55 cruisers and say 2-3 Type 95 SSNs.

Not saying that India will not be growing but it will be a fraction of the above that China will add to PLAN.

i think u better look around the map.

thailand, myanmar, burma, bangladesh and pakistan all using chinese equipment
images
..enough said.

Come up with any credibke olan, our naval modernisation is too slow and less agressive chuna will challenge us in ior by 2025

By 2025, there will be at least 20 ships with MF-STAR-Barak 8 combo

Is that your answer to chinese military, pathetic. Are you a teen.
This guy has been trolling every other thread ....I need to stoop to his level...If you dont like it..you can stay out!.. THATS ALL!

Come up with any credibke olan, our naval modernisation is too slow and less agressive chuna will challenge us in ior by 2025 if we dint act swiftly.

I see few kalvaris, vikrant, arindhaman going into trials, the medium role going in, few ASW assets as well.

These are fixed even in Indian timelines assured.

Again, India has no reason to match tonnage. China's has immediate neighbours who create lot more problems than necessary.

Also, USN will not sit back now. India is a designated ally. By treaty they are required to assist.

Also, Eveyone always dismisses something Chinese will never ever have. Democracy. This is India's Ace. I guarantee it.

After just reading the tittle

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

What a fking insecurity some one has

Back
Top Bottom