What's new

In Modi's Gujarat, Muslims Struggle to be respected by Hindus

Really? You folks do rant a lot about Gurjrat riots, or Babri Masjid, which no matter how shameful, are still just discreet events in India's timeline. Where as in Pakistan, killing of minorities and sectarian violence is an every day affair..

2012 bloodiest year for Shias in Pakistan - The Times of India
Pakistan's Shia genocide - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

And this is just against a sect within Islam.. I am not even touching the issues faced by Hindus, Christians and Ahmadis..

Momins Killing Momins have never been an issue in Pakistan . However Godhra , Ayoydhya and Kashmir is hinge of their existence .

Really? You folks do rant a lot about Gurjrat riots, or Babri Masjid, which no matter how shameful, are still just discreet events in India's timeline. Where as in Pakistan, killing of minorities and sectarian violence is an every day affair..

2012 bloodiest year for Shias in Pakistan - The Times of India
Pakistan's Shia genocide - Opinion - Al Jazeera English

And this is just against a sect within Islam.. I am not even touching the issues faced by Hindus, Christians and Ahmadis..

I think TOIlet news should keep check on their country first.. Who knows when a Christian can be threatened to stop Sunday prayers and a Muslim be forced to not to cow slaughter

West and east Pakistan separated in 1947 with a combined population of about 90% of total muslim population of united india.

Prove it or you are lying . And Don't come with my Great Grandfather told me so . Bring a Neutral source . Thank you !!

I think TOIlet news should keep check on their country first.. Who knows when a Christian can be threatened to stop Sunday prayers and a Muslim be forced to not to cow slaughter

How about Al-jazeera from Al-Aribiya :rofl:

actually 15% left for Pakistan, 85% stayed back and the 15% are running for their life daily in Karachi

And the 85% who stayed are seeing their families die in their eyes either by poverty, or by Hindu extremist gangs like RSS and VHP

What?

Altaf Bhai came to India and Cried . He is the Chief of MQM a party which represents muhajirs . Now go figure and come up with new excuses :rofl:

Even MQM supporters say he is not a good guy also he explained he didn't mean to say that.

Also give a visit to karchi these people are more pakistani patriot than anyone else.

Yeah ! Who knows in India .. But in Pakistan we do know that not only Hindus and Christians, even Muslims who do not fit in the extremist definition of Sunni Islam (read Shias and Ahmadis) are also living on borrowed time.

Case in point, go back a few days in Quetta and you will know what I mean

in Karachi MQM extortionists have made it an ethnic issue to justify their ghundagardi.

in Karachi its more than ethic divide. we dont see such ethnic divide in Punjab or even in KPK.

on the other hand ethnic divide in India is also visible you can see South and North also their mentality.

the mahrashtrian and non mahrashtrian issue is a clear sign.

such examples can not be put forward to justify religious biase

What I noticed it was not MQM vs ANP rivalry but deep hatred between common Pashtuns and Common Muhajirs. Like Karachi none of our cities have daily street battle or people running for their lives.

And the 85% who stayed are seeing their families die in their eyes either by poverty, or by Hindu extremist gangs like RSS and VHP

That is why their population is increasing . RSS and VHP must be sucking at killings . However Islamic Extremists have almost finished Hindu Population and Christian Populations :rofl:

Altaf Bhai came to India and Cried . He is the Chief of MQM a party which represents muhajirs . Now go figure and come up with new excuses :rofl:

Even MQM supporters say he is not a good guy also he explained he didn't mean to say that.

Also give a visit to karchi these people are more pakistani patriot than anyone else.[/QUOTE]

They have gone to pakistan in search of their motherland. But get killing in the hand to punjabi, sindhi, pakhtun..
Very sad..

Also give a visit to karchi these people are more pakistani patriot than anyone else.[/QUOTE]

And MQM wins from Karachi . Oh The Irony . !!!

Ask any Indian Muslim if they want to go to Pakistan there is a high provability ,that he will reply the question with a broken nose or a teeth....

Back
Top Bottom