What's new

In Modi's Gujarat, Muslims Struggle to be respected by Hindus

Exaggeration at its peak. :D

I can show you the video from Pakistani channel, i saw a video of Pashtun and Muhajir neighbourhood separated by a narrow street and all houses were bullet ridden, some were even burnt. An old Muhajir woman was even saying," Jeena haram kar rakha hai in Pathanon ne." Your ethnic divide is not confined only to politics but more than politics

I can show you the video from Pakistani channel, i saw a video of Pashtun and Muhajir neighbourhood separated by a narrow street and all houses were bullet ridden, some were even burnt. An old Muhajirs woman was even saying," Jeena haram kar rakha hai in Pathanon ne. Your ethnic divide is not confined only to politics but more than politics.

Muhajir MQM and pashtun ANP.

That's the problem.

There isn't any secularism in india.

It is hindu dominant society.

Still better than india. :wave:
Like I said, you may need to read more about secularism before using the word. What you are saying is partly true( India is not secular enough) but this story is not the proof. :)

Seeing their past history they are living together is no less then a miracle.

I have visited youtube and many forums and I was amazed to see the extent of dirty language Pakistan Sunnis use against fellow Pakistani Shias.

I can show you the video from Pakistani channel, i saw a video of Pashtun and Muhajir neighbourhood separated by a narrow street and all houses were bullet ridden, some were even burnt. An old Muhajir woman was even saying," Jeena haram kar rakha hai in Pathanon ne." Your ethnic divide is not confined only to politics but more than politics

Last edited by a moderator:
In front of religious disputes in india its nothing.

Absolutely its Nothing :rofl: . More People have been killed in Intra-Islamic Sectarian violence in Pakistan in Past few years , compared to total riots related deaths of All minorities in India Combined .

But its no big deal as momins are killing momins :D . That is why its nothing in your eyes .

I have visited youtube and many forums and I was amazed to see the extent of dirty language Pakistan Sunnis use against fellow Pakistani Shias.

You have no idea how much they provoke each other.

But they are just words.

Physical combat is rare.

Back
Top Bottom