What's new

In Modi's Gujarat, Muslims Struggle to be respected by Hindus

Muslims easily rent their home to hindus normally they dont have any problem.....unless they openly drink,dance.......In this case even to muslims they dont rent. But many hindus dont rent just if caste is different, forget being muslim..
Trust me, Few landlords directly tell that they dont rent to muslims. This is my own experience in bangalore.
Some say for non-vegis they dont rent...This is still ok.....

There are plenty muslims who dont rent property other than to Muslims..Some dont even rent to other sects.

Aap kare to chamatkaar, hum kare to balaatkaar.

Its upto the owner of the property to decide who he wants to rent the house to. So please be a man and suck it up..that goes for everybody.

The most discriminated group of people as far as renting houses is concerned in India is the non Vegetarian junta of this country. You won't get a rented house 90% of time if you say you are going to cook non vegetarian in the house.

This is the most discriminated class in India. I am now going to write an article with the following title in support of my non Vegetarian brothers

"In MMS's India, Non Vegetarians Struggle to be respected by Vegetarians"

P.S. Even in my own house i can't cook Non Vegetarian :hitwall:

The most discriminated group of people as far as renting houses is concerned in India is the non Vegetarian junta of this country. You won't get a rented house 90% of time if you say you are going to cook non vegetarian in the house.

This is the most discriminated class in India. I am now going to write an article with the following title in support of my non Vegetarian brothers

Dont forget the bachelor community who equally struggle.

Yes, Muslims have no say in the govt. One five year term as the President, then a 10 yr term as Vice President, a foreign minister - how unfair life they have to lead here.

President is just a ceremonial position in India. You can imagine what vice President must be.

As for foreign minister, Salman Kursheed is a chamcha of the Hindus

I second that. Hate the self righteous veggie brigade.

President is just a ceremonial position in India. You can imagine what vice President must be.

So what do you want...we should make a Mullah and some Jihandi minded people as a president or Foreign minister who will try to implement sharia as a rule of law so that it will satisfy the you people????....Of course...no doubt in India..now a days this kind of crap Jighadi Muslim leaders are slowly cropping up due to patronage of Congi party....

So what do you want...we should make a Mullah and some Jihandi minded people as a president or Foreign minister who will try to implement sharia as a rule of law so that it will satisfy the you people????....Of course...no doubt in India..now a days this kind of crap Jighadi Muslim leaders are slowly cropping up due to patronage of Congi party....

Im not saying give a Mullah a govt position. Even in Pakistan no such thing has happened.

How many Muslims have been Prime Minister.

Why should I care what a Hinduphobic, Indophobic Pakistani thinks about our internal matter.

Im not saying give a Mullah a govt position. Even in Pakistan no such thing has happened.

How many Muslims have been Prime Minister.

That is not beacuse we do not want do it...rather our beloved Gandhi familly never allowed any leader to be created apart from their pet people...So it is not that Muslim are not PM...Rather Congi party served 95% of time and out of it, although they talk a great about Muslim vote bank...but in reality apart from lip service they never created any good Muslim leaders among their cadre and elevated to the position of PM...And i am not sure what you think....But Indian people really give a damn if Muslim will be PM...What we expect is that If also he is a Muslim..he should be a respected and charismatic leader and who respects people of all religious beleif...Withoout that it is not possible at all....

Why should I care what a Hinduphobic, Indophobic Pakistani thinks about our internal matter.

Because this is a international forum where members are encouraged to share their opinions.

Im not Hinduphobic.

I think...we donot have anything to hide as we donot have as such any intention about prohibiting any one for the top post..So there is nothing wrong is discussing with other people as we also get involved in discussion which in internal issue to other nations...

That is not beacuse we do not want do it...rather our beloved Gandhi familly never allowed any leader to be created apart from their pet people...So it is not that Muslim are not PM...Rather Congi party served 95% of time and out of it, although they talk a great about Muslim vote bank...but in reality apart from lip service they never created any good Muslim leaders among their cadre and elevated to the position of PM...And i am not sure what you think....But Indian people really give a damn if Muslim will be PM...What we expect is that If also he is a Muslim..he should be a respected and charismatic leader and who respects people of all religious beleif...Withoout that it is not possible at all....

I think Congress will not allow Muslim to be PM because it will cause huge riots in India... Maybe even BJP-Shiv Sena nexus will protest and boycott elections.

Because this is a international forum where members are encouraged to share their opinions.

Im not Hinduphobic.

How is that possible when you learnt that in your textbooks.

I think Congress will not allow Muslim to be PM because it will cause huge riots in India... Maybe even BJP-Shiv Sena nexus will protest and boycott elections.

stupid imagination.

@Icewolf....let us make a helthy discussion about this topic..if you are intrested about it..Then i promise i will not upset you...

It is absolutely wrong that if you think there will be a huge riot...You should stop looking India and its mindset with the prism of PDF or what India Pakistan relation is all about...India and Pakistan rivallry is not entirely responsible for Hindu Muslim rivallary in India...
See I am not saying we are perfect..but we are not worst either...And the good thing is that our political system is slowly evolving towards secularism....but what Indian people donot want is that a muslim person should not be only thinking about his reliion only....Rather he should think about broder goal to take India to the next stage ....Like Abdul Kalam...Think about him...every kid of India is passoanate about him.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom