What's new

In Modi's Gujarat, Muslims Struggle to be respected by Hindus

They should thank their stars that unlike the Hindus in Pakistan they are not struggling to keep their daughters and wife safe from being kidnapped and converted.

ut the law doesnt exist anymore, moron. :hitwall:

And you didnt reply to the other points of my post.

The law is still there, first get it done in your country, then ask us for the same.

One has to marvel at the intellectual level of these hypocrites. These morons have constitutionally banned non muslims from heading their states but they want us to elect a muslim as pm just so that they can issue us a certificate of correctness.

Now who here wants a certificate of correctness from a hindu hating islamic supremacist??? Anyone?

Well said.

Well those are not used by all Pakistanis..

I hate Shiv Sena & RSS because of the pain they caused in Mumbai. I have already stated Im not Hinduphobic at all.

First of all you Mumbai is not yours.I can say I feel pain for pain for all the ethnic violence happening in Karachi.But in reality none of us give a damn.So spend your crocodile tears somewhere else.

Secondly,More pain have been caused by people like Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim.So If you really feel pain.Tell your Govt to take actions against them.Shiv Sena may not be a good political party, but they have done many good things to Mumbai(along with other bad things of course).But that is the case of any other political party in India.Your unjustified hatred towards them is fueled by your hatred towards Hindus and other Indians.

Dont worry about us shias in Pakistan. We are doing better than minorities in India.

None of your business.

No Shia is getting killed in India like they are in Pakistan.

RSS came forward and helped the people during natural disasters,femine , regional problems etc. Have to contributed constructively anything like RSS for our society? if yes then you having rights to comment them.

I agree they have done good things in our society,But they are still thugs and I will always stand by that.Their means of protest are often violent and undemocratic.See the difference between them and movement by Anna Hazare.

There are many Indian Muslims with me under the bed. They ran from Shiv Sena and RSS

Atleast we condemn TTP. You guys dont even have balls to condemn Shiv Sena or RSS

What harm does Shiv Sena or RSS done to Pakistan, so that you are more concerned about. How is Shiv Sena or RSS Pakistan's internal. Sari duniya ka theka tumne hi le rakha hai kya?:cheesy:

They should thank their stars that unlike the Hindus in Pakistan they are not struggling to keep their daughters and wife safe from being kidnapped and converted.

Well obviously the Hindus cannot convert the Muslims...

They target Christians in rural areas

Tribals beaten up for worshiping Jesus Christ

First of all you Mumbai is not yours.I can say I feel pain for pain for all the ethnic violence happening in Karachi.But in reality none of us give a damn.So spend your crocodile tears somewhere else.

Secondly,More pain have been caused by people like Hafiz Saeed and Dawood Ibrahim.So If you really feel pain.Tell your Govt to take actions against them.Shiv Sena may not be a good political party, but they have done many good things to Mumbai(along with other bad things of course).But that is the case of any other political party in India.Your unjustified hatred towards them is fueled by your hatred towards Hindus and other Indians.

I feel for Karachi as I feel for Mumbai

Indian Army caused more civilians death than Hafiz saeed, LET, Dawood Ibrahim. So shut your mouth son

No Shia is getting killed in India like they are in Pakistan.

No Dalit is getting killed either in Hindu districts of Pakistan.

What harm does Shiv Sena or RSS done to Pakistan, so that you are more concerned about. How is Shiv Sena or RSS Pakistan's internal. Sari duniya ka theka tumne hi le rakha hai kya?:cheesy:

It's not just Pakistan thats worried about Shiv Sena & RSS, its the whole world

And these bastards have burnt down Pakistan flag so we take worry for them

Well obviously the Hindus cannot convert the Muslims...

They target Christians in rural areas

Tribals beaten up for worshiping Jesus Christ

What makes you so sure that Muslims cannot be converted.
Moreover we waiting for Pakistan to fail, then most of IM would abandon Islam for Hinduism.

I feel for Karachi as I feel for Mumbai

Indian Army caused more civilians death than Hafiz saeed, LET, Dawood Ibrahim. So shut your mouth son

Do you want me to remind you the exploits of Pak army in East Pakistan.Time magazine called it "the most incredible, calculated thing since the days of the Nazis in Poland".No Army in the world can match that.So I suggest you to shut your mouth.

I agree they have done good things in our society,But they are still thugs and I will always stand by that.Their means of protest are often violent and undemocratic.See the difference between them and movement by Anna Hazare.

What Anna Hazare achieved so far? the significance of gandhianism is do or die but that fellow making drama here and there. OTH RSS formation to protect Hinduism and its ideology so you can't expect them to follow Gandhian way. Undemocratic care to explain , if u gng bring Babri masjid issue means just leave it.

It's not just Pakistan thats worried about Shiv Sena & RSS, its the whole world

And these bastards have burnt down Pakistan flag so we take worry for them

Your fantasy about Dalits, RSS,Shiv Sena is incredible.:cheesy: All non-Muslims are second class citizens in your country, so need of further classification.

What makes you so sure that Muslims cannot be converted.
Moreover we waiting for Pakistan to fail, then most of IM would abandon Islam for Hinduism.

Is everyone looking at this guys posts :woot:?

No wonder Hindu extremism exists so vividly & unquestioned in India when scum like you exist :hitwall:

Do you want me to remind you the exploits of Pak army in East Pakistan.Time magazine called it "the most incredible, calculated thing since the days of the Nazis in Poland".No Army in the world can match that.So I suggest you to shut your mouth.

Because East Pakistan has alot to do with what we are debating.

Musharraf was right.

Your fantasy about Dalits, RSS,Shiv Sena is incredible.:cheesy: All non-Muslims are second class citizens in your country, so need of further classification.

It's not fantasy. It's the truth buddy boy.

How are they second class citzens? They recieve all the benefits a Pakistani Muslim achieves and are not denied entry into a housing complex CAUSE they dont eat beef. Moron

What Anna Hazare achieved so far? the significance of gandhianism is do or die but that fellow making drama here and there. OTH RSS formation to protect Hinduism and its ideology so you can't expect them to follow Gandhian way. Undemocratic care to explain , if u gng bring Babri masjid issue means just leave it.

Anna Hazare movement strengthened the role of civil society in our democracy.The movement in turn forced Govt to take proactive measures against corruption.It was very much effective.I am sure his movement has set a good precedent.Look at the anti rape protest,that's how you protest in the democratic way,not by calling harthals and violent strikes and rioting.

Because East Pakistan has alot to do with what we are debating.

Musharraf was right.

As if you are posting things that has anything to do with the topic,Hypocrite.

Back
Top Bottom