What's new

In Modi's Gujarat, Muslims Struggle to be respected by Hindus

Respected by Hindus ? What's that supposed to mean ?

Do they treat them as untouchables ? There is a caste in Bihar where one Hindu caste is not allowed to enter in village and they eat rats. So as far as respect is concerned, even Hindus don't respect Hindus, its nothing to do with religion. Some people just consider them superior but that doesn't mean its general.

As for this article, it may be paid article by Congress as it has been trying to get people against Modi especially Muslims who are now in favor of Modi because of his developmental schemes and Muslims have been a major vote bank of Congress.

So this reason is the most important one. Don't just jump on everything published in India. Journalists are also politicized.

True and do you know the last major religious riot in Kerala was b/n Christians & surprise surprise......Muslims.

So what? Do u know in Mangalore christians directly used to blame muslims whever there were riots....But now....they realized.

Dude..i am nt here to say its always muslims fault, christians fault or Hindus fault...
I oppose whenever some one try to say its only because of muslims blah blah blah....

Acc. to News Reports, Mr. Modi will be made the Head of the 2014 General Election Campaign.........

So in a way it will be a direct contest b/w MODI & RAHUL, since Rahul Gandhi has already been made head of Congress' election campaign for 2014.

Must say that it will be Quite a Contest in many years in Independent India.

Acc. to News Reports, Mr. Modi will be made the Head of the 2014 General Election Campaign.........

So in a way it will be a direct contest b/w MODI & RAHUL, since Rahul Gandhi has already been made head of Congress' election campaign for 2014.

Must say that it will be Quite a Contest in many years in Independent India.

Rahul Gandhi for prime minister..:)

We need a youth at the helm of affairs in the country..:)

So what? Do u know in Mangalore christians directly used to blame muslims whever there were riots....But now....they realized.

Dude..i am nt here to say its always muslims fault, christians fault or Hindus fault...
I oppose whenever some one try to say its only because of muslims blah blah blah....

Nobody here is blaming the Muslims, but is truly annoyed at the victimhood mentality and the this type of whining thats prevalent among the Muslim community. I lost count of the articles that I read repeating the same thing over and over..." I am a Muslim..The evil landlord didn't give me a house...Boo Hoo".

I would really like to know the opposite side of the story.How many Muslim landlords rent their homes to non-Muslims especially if they openly say that that they cook and eat pork.

The more the Pakistanis hate Mr.Modi the more chances are of him becoming the PM .

Any publicity is good publicity.. That's what keeps Modi going. Every anti Modi articles add another ton of supporters to Modi brigade! Modi doesn't need to employ any PR agency. His opponents doing that job quite well for him :lol:

I dont understand what the whole issue is all about. If someone dosent want to rent out their personal property to a muslim what is wrong with that ? If that muslim is so desperate to live in that property they can always change their religion, become a hindu and live there.

If I ever had to rent out my house, I certainly wouldn't want to rent it to a muslim. When I purchased my apartment I made sure there were no muslims as my neighbours and only brought it when the builder assured me he would not sell it to any muslim.

That does not mean I hate muslims. I just dislike them and muslims are not the only bunch of people I dislike. I dislike a whole bunch of people and communities. Secularism does not mean you can take away my right to dislike people. That is just stupid !!

Well what can the Muslims do?

The Hindus lowered Muslims to such a position in India that they have no say in govt

:undecided:
Yes, Muslims have no say in the govt. One five year term as the President, then a 10 yr term as Vice President, a foreign minister - how unfair life they have to lead here.

Vajpayee equates Islam with terrorism, The Milli Gazette, Vol. 3 No. 9
the fascist army of idiot snakular demoncrazy rape-public of hindu{only}stan!
Is the engineer of killing thousands of muslims in gujrat ! The stupid CM of gujrat got praised by the fascist PM!!
Thanks for the article. Never saw it before. Its a crappy newspaper though - they don't even record the date of the article.

Nobody here is blaming the Muslims, but is truly annoyed at the victimhood mentality and the this type of whining thats prevalent among the Muslim community. I lost count of the articles that I read repeating the same thing over and over..." I am a Muslim..The evil landlord didn't give me a house...Boo Hoo".

I would really like to know the opposite side of the story.How many Muslim landlords rent their homes to non-Muslims especially if they openly say that that they cook and eat pork.

Muslims easily rent their home to hindus normally they dont have any problem.....unless they openly drink,dance.......In this case even to muslims they dont rent. But many hindus dont rent just if caste is different, forget being muslim..
Trust me, Few landlords directly tell that they dont rent to muslims. This is my own experience in bangalore.
Some say for non-vegis they dont rent...This is still ok.....

Muslims easily rent their home to hindus normally they dont have any problem.....unless they openly drink,dance.......In this case even to muslims they dont rent. But many hindus dont rent just if caste is different, forget being muslim..
Trust me, Few landlords directly tell that they dont rent to muslims. This is my own experience in bangalore.
Some say for non-vegis they dont rent...This is still ok.....

I've gone apartment hunting in Blore too after getting kicked out of my hostel. I was rejected outright at the mention of booze, chicks or meat. One landlord wanted me to keep my flat unlocked at all times!!! Should I be screaming discrimination against Hindus as well?

Muslim landlords don't even list their properties in the papers so you can spare that jazz.

Back
Top Bottom