What's new

In Kerala, Inter-Faith Couple Lives in Fear, Plans to Request Chief Minister For Help

Bro ,in here radicalism in Malabar is in high stage.Secular community can marty girls from other religions be it Hindu or Christian.
But f a men from other religion marry a girl from secular community things would become too dangerous.
lolwa

cant be helped then

I am afraid there are no such quotes :lol:

As for Buddha's quote .... they are not Buddhist, they are Muslims. They go by Muhammed's quotes. And he says Stone em to death.

Many not going to give upon Quranic verses as all believed it to be absolute or unchangeable ... Many religious practice be it in Hinduism,Islam or any other religion are obsolete in modern times should be dumped into garbage ....
My best wishes to couple for their future... They deserve many kudos for breaking the invisible walls of religion.... Lets others rot in hell ....

...why not just ask your grandma ?

2 reasons. First, she's no longer with us. Second, she visited me here a couple of times. First one was when I was living in sin with my girl friend and seemed perfectly fine with it.:-)

Many not going to give upon Quranic verses as all believed it to be absolute or unchangeable ... Many religious practice be it in Hinduism,Islam or any other religion are obsolete in modern times should be dumped into garbage ....
My best wishes to couple for their future... They deserve many kudos for breaking the invisible walls of religion.... Lets others rot in hell ....

In that case, why not dump Buddhism into the garbage ? :coffee:

NO kiss of love ,NO outrage from left-liberals of JNU,NO outrage amongst woman rights activist,nothing on msm either just imagine had the religion of these two were interchanged......... Then ppl ask why every protest is termed as politically motivated.?

selective secular silence is amongst the most dangerous things in India.

Why ?
Contrary it gives me all deviation to live like human... Btw I m Hindu ......

So you are comfortable asking othes to dump their religion into the garbage but draw the line when it comes to your own religion or the one you admire :lol: ....... how wonderful.

Buddha asks you to renounce all this and withdraw from the world. Why don't you ?

Is there any law of the land preventing her?

In case you haven't notice, the law does not exist in such cases. When the people and society do not follow the law or do not recognize the law, there is nothing anyone can do.

The only law that is being implemented ON THE GROUND is the Sharia which is successfully preventing her from compelting her education.

So you are comfortable asking othes to dump their religion into the garbage but draw the line when it comes to your own religion or the one you admire :lol: ....... how wonderful.

Buddha asks you to renounce all this and withdraw from the world. Why don't you ?

Baba I asked to dumb obsolete practices not religion....
Secondly Buddha insisted upon purifying yourself by your acts n thots ...

In case you haven't notice, the law does not exist in such cases. When the people and society do not follow the law or do not recognize the law, there is nothing anyone can do.

The only law that is being implemented ON THE GROUND is the Sharia which is successfully preventing her from compelting her education.
I'm pretty sure that neither of them will be beheaded or stoned to death, which is what sharia mandates.

The other side of Love Jihad.

But what it really shows is how hollow Kerala model of "secularism" really is. The couple will be safer in Mumbai/Maharashtra or Gujarat. LOL.

We know the condition in our state is not that good.But dont brag too much about NI in here.Till now noone beat him up because this intercaste marriage.
Should I want to count the number of riots happened in NI because of petty issues?

There are few such marriages happening in Kerala although, the matter is quickly hushed off to prevent Islamic eagles to target them. Besides, temperament of Muslims in Kerala generally is far better compared to rest of India. largely peaceful and educated. They don't speak Urdu, are not Hanafi mazhab followers - these are the key points that differs Kerala muslims from rest of India.

And exactly how did you determine that those that are not Hanafi are better than those that are?

There are few such marriages happening in Kerala although, the matter is quickly hushed off to prevent Islamic eagles to target them. Besides, temperament of Muslims in Kerala generally is far better compared to rest of India. largely peaceful and educated. They don't speak Urdu, are not Hanafi mazhab followers - these are the key points that differs Kerala muslims from rest of India.

Still they are so danger??? The couple is unable to move out of their house.

Back
Top Bottom