What's new

In Kerala, Inter-Faith Couple Lives in Fear, Plans to Request Chief Minister For Help

Matter of time before we have to order a full scale invasion of Kerala to stop Baghdadi's boys from taking over. Else NATO will be forced to violate our sovereign territory.

Prefer Brahmos strikes against the caliphate in Mallapuram and Ponnani over Tomahawk strikes any day.

There are few such marriages happening in Kerala although, the matter is quickly hushed off to prevent Islamic eagles to target them. Besides, temperament of Muslims in Kerala generally is far better compared to rest of India. largely peaceful and educated. They don't speak Urdu, are not Hanafi mazhab followers - these are the key points that differs Kerala muslims from rest of India.

Leave him. He is not the matter of discussion. Ignore and focus on the topic. :) This has nothing to do with Christianity for Christ's sake. :D

Indians Focus on @BlackWidow - he has hit the nail on the head. :P

I wouldn't go that far. If girl was hindu and guy was muslim, people like black widow would be swearing up and down that it was love jihad. The problem is, we look at our sisters and daughters as property or at best, an extension of ourselves. That's why we are so sensitive when they marry someone from outside our religion. When my brother married a Christian girl, nobody freaked out but when my cousin married a muslim boy, my grandma refused to set foot in her or my uncle's house.

I wouldn't go that far. If girl was hindu and guy was muslim, people like black widow would be swearing up and down that it was love jihad. The problem is, we look at our sisters and daughters as property or at best, an extension of ourselves. That's why we are so sensitive when they marry someone from outside our religion. When my brother married a Christian girl, nobody freaked out but when my cousin married a muslim boy, my grandma refused to set foot in her or my uncle's house.
i don't think girl is hindu in this case.
what's your suggestion on topic.

Quoranic edict is clear. Gautam must convert to Islam. Or this is blasphemous.

Since Love Jihad is a reality, that assumption would be fair.

Ever wonder why your grandma was so intolerant to muslims but was tolerant to christians ? maybe she knows something you don't. Or do you know everything ?

I don't think it was about Christians vs Muslims. In most parts of country, the lineage is paternal. So every time a hindu boy marries a girl from another religion, I think we feel like we've gained something while everytime it goes the other way, we feel like we're losing something. Perhaps that's the reason why there is a difference in the reactions?

Quoranic edict is clear. Gautam must convert to Islam. Or this is blasphemous.
Is there any verse which allows human to humans in such marriages? I am afraid of dos n dons prescribed in religious book....

Buddha quote
Doubt everything find your own light...

I don't think it was about Christians vs Muslims. In most parts of country, the lineage is paternal. So every time a hindu boy marries a girl from another religion, I think we feel like we've gained something while everytime it goes the other way, we feel like we're losing something. Perhaps that's the reason why there is a difference in the reactions?

...why not just ask your grandma ?

Is there any verse which allows human to humans in such marriages? I am afraid of dos n dons prescribed in religious book....

Buddha quote
Doubt everything find your own light...

I am afraid there are no such quotes :lol:

As for Buddha's quote .... they are not Buddhist, they are Muslims. They go by Muhammed's quotes. And he says Stone em to death.

I agree with you partly .....

Back
Top Bottom