What's new

In Kerala, Inter-Faith Couple Lives in Fear, Plans to Request Chief Minister For Help

He can't explain since he is not allowed in here anymore :P
In Kerala there are no riots. The people are too lazy to go on a rampage. Hindus and Christians are the laziest. :D Muslims were also the same, only now (very recently) some are becoming an exception. :P

So should I be more optimistic when I do that or pessimistic??

Only if we try to measure the sentiment or any sentiment then you can.
But I am not talking from that pov. Blinded religiosity is a blanket statement, which I think is ill conceived. For example certain Adivasi sects in India which are blinded religious people don't think woman as possessions.

I personally think religion never teaches that, its just your knowledge that decides of you want to treat someone some way.

Only if we try to measure the sentiment or any sentiment then you can.
But I am not talking from that pov. Blinded religiosity is a blanket statement, which I think is ill conceived. For example certain Adivasi sects in India which are blinded religious people don't think woman as possessions.

I personally think religion never teaches that, its just your knowledge that decides of you want to treat someone some way.
i concur!
Your post reminds me of Nagaland where ppl might not be as educated as in Kerala but women get enough respect within the society(Ironical that Kerala once had a matriarchal society) ...though I doubt they (Nagas) would fall into "blinded by religion" category.

View attachment 152976

A hindu converts no one has any issues forget a muslim converting if he /she chooses to marry other than their religion THEN ALL HELL BREAKS LOOSE !!! Islam is definitely a religion of peace
would you ban this piece of @#$%…
@Horus … he is attacking our religion because his fellow indians can't accept this marriage…

i concur!
Your post reminds me of Nagaland where ppl might not be as educated as in Kerala but women get enough respect within the society(Ironical that Kerala once had a matriarchal society) ...though I doubt they (Nagas) would fall into "blinded by religion" category.

They may not but they still have an ancient tradition that you, me or any muslim has. Religion is nothing but a state of ideologies culminated from ancient traditions. BUt not all ancient tradition has that.

It got morphed in its course to become what it has become today. But first things first, when some people ill conceive religion they thinks its a way of life, but its not true. Religion is related to God worship, where as beliefs come from education and society. So when I call myself an enlightened Hindu, the former comes from education and the latter comes by birth.

If people are wrong today, its only because they have been taught wrong. Its purely about teachings and never related religion and I strongly feel about its righteousness.

Hindus in Kerala are an endangered species with Hinduism itself being banned.

Typical of any shariah ruled state be it Somalia, Islamic state, Libya and now Kerala
kerala is a secular state, being secular is obviously better since they also are the best state in india… @levina

Jinnah was a proponent of inter-faith marriages. He married a parsi woman.

I believe inter faith marriages can stop the tide of fundamentalism and create harmony and understanding between religions. Inter marriage between people from different faiths creates understanding and there is no reason why one cannot practice their religion under inter faith marriages. The Indians call this love jihad though which is very sad.

RSS should order Bajrang dal to provide security to them .

better if RSS sends some Khakhi chaddi walas there

Then only one of them will get out alive, most likely the Hindu.

Why is RSS so famous, wasn't it an RSS man who killed Gandhi?

kerala is a secular state, being secular is obviously better since they also are the best state in india… @levina
Kerala is a secular state...I still want to believe so.
To my utter consternation today, I see the youth of Kerala getting influenced by religious fanatics.Its a well known fact that terrorists get recruited from Kerala and 're then trained and sent back to fight against our soldiers...which is unfortunate. I read about it in Frederick Forsyth's (ex CIA agent) book even before such news started to appear in the print media.
The issue is that though we have the highest literacy rate in India still we're extremely religious to the point that we 're superstitious and belligerent when it comes to religion.
though I'm still sanguine that a vast majority of keralites 're still secular. And may be the members on PDF (from kerala) prove me right.
They may not but they still have an ancient tradition that you, me or any muslim has. Religion is nothing but a state of ideologies culminated from ancient traditions. BUt not all ancient tradition has that.

It got morphed in its course to become what it has become today. But first things first, when some people ill conceive religion they thinks its a way of life, but its not true. Religion is related to God worship, where as beliefs come from education and society. So when I call myself an enlightened Hindu, the former comes from education and the latter comes by birth.

If people are wrong today, its only because they have been taught wrong. Its purely about teachings and never related religion and I strongly feel about its righteousness.

But when did I sully religions??
I was talking about men who use religious texts (misinterpretated texts) and holy man's words as god's word's to suppress women folk.

Jinnah was a proponent of inter-faith marriages. He married a parsi woman.

I believe inter faith marriages can stop the tide of fundamentalism and create harmony and understanding between religions. Inter marriage between people from different faiths creates understanding and there is no reason why one cannot practice their religion under inter faith marriages. The Indians call this love jihad though which is very sad.

Then only one of them will get out alive, most likely the Hindu.

Why is RSS so famous, wasn't it an RSS man who killed Gandhi?
Stop lying Jinah married her when she converted to Islam she left parsi religion. And as for this marriage according to Islam this wedding is invalid, what her family needs to do is just end all relations with her and continue boycott either she leaves marriage or never meets with her family, killing her is no option not at all.

Last edited:

By that logic Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi and his army of fighters are the most secular forces in Iraq and Syria fighting the communal Kurdish peshmerga and communal Iraq army.

I've not understood why the guys in kerala get influneced so easily??
BJP and CPI(M) guys 're constantly at war....literally killing each other.
And now these extremist groups also find supporters.
Is it unemployment?? Or is this the sign of a state in shambles??
That reminds me we also rank highest in alcohol consumption. Lol...bringing that to discussion would be OT though.
Growing Unemployment among youths+greed for money(getting enormous funds from gulf in the form of hawala)+ extent support from political parties+Kerala Muslim's deep rooted links with Gulf,especially Saudi...

Looks like the myth of Kerala's high literacy is going to be busted very soon.

A bunch of 15th century savages is the reality

Back
Top Bottom