What's new

In Kashmir, doubts that Indian soldiers actually infiltrated across the border ( The WashingtonPost)

If you don't mind my being, umm, pedantic, that begs the question: would you be competent to distinguish between drivel and very high quality expression? Or do you just fondly imagine yourself as being capable of that?:D
Now that is something that is completely alien to you.Kudos old boy

lol , man you have been on ground....

Yes but for the other of my flags hence the reference to goodies like GPS
shells, that do exist BTW. France sold it * to the USMC under EFSS designation
( M-327 with a tiny jeep to log it around ) for use in Ospreys and CH-47 & bigger.
They are awaiting their GPS shells soon.

and if mortor shell dropped 10 meter away ? then?

As I said in my post, with those huge bullets, if you drop 6 to 8, you're certain
that you hit the whole zone. It takes all of 5 minutes and you're out of there.
You must also understand that a mortar shell falls nearly vertically and multiple
ones unless a hurricane is on going will cover a tight enough perimeter for their
4+kg charges to make a lot of damage in it. That charge is so heavy that it sends
shrapnel that can pierce armour with its high velocity in a 5 to 10m radius circle.

Do the math, 8 such circles 10 m max from a jungle camp ... plus the force of the
explosions themselves, of course.
Unless your "terrorists" use bunkers, their huts will fold as if the wolf had huffed and puffed.

Now, I'm getting the idea that my original post was not as self-explanatory as I had
thought so instead, next time India does elusive surgical strikes, just use the meme :
51_folded_thumb_black.png
It won't be as mil related but it should be simple enough for all to follow.

8-) Have a great day, Tay.
* The MO-120 RT-61, of course.

Last edited:
Brig Com Uri changed due to failing to cross the LoC in recent violation aka so-called strike, pretty much validates the point of fake strike for public consumption turning into embarrassment. However, these attempts wouldn't de-track the Kashmir cause and unveiling of IA atrocities in Kashmir. May the sanity prevail against the extremism of NaMO that is planning to commit more brutalities in Kashmir and many farmers will be killed as usual to portray as fake terrorists to cover own incompetencies and loosing grip. Till Kashmir is building pressure and NaMO group is faking encounters, it is in his favour politically while on other hand, after every fake encounter blaming and beating the drum of war against Pakistan is favouring NS. Seems like NS attending the NaMO oath ceremony and Modi's visit to Jari Amra is working well to fool the people, Well played mango friends.

Now that is something that is completely alien to you.Kudos old boy

At last! The day I dreamt of. I have now found the Pedant of Pedants; one who can sit in judgement and tell me which bits of mine are good and which bits are drivel! Your Blessings, O Master.

At last! The day I dreamt of. I have now found the Pedant of Pedants; one who can sit in judgement and tell me and which bits are drivel! Your Blessings, O Master.
Thank you so much old boy for recognising your superior.Kudos

Thank you so much old boy for recognising your superior.Kudos

Yes, Master. That is a profound saying and I shall contemplate it until I understand what it really means. What a wonderful koan!

This is absolute mastery.

Planting this in WP is the best way to assure Pakistani that Indians did not come in and have their way. Otherwise the Pakistani public will have their pride and bravado hurt too severe and will demand a response. Both Sherieffs are this way thrown a bone. Indians have given the message, the Sheiref's got the message. So there is no need to further hurt Pak pride.

Such precision manipulation is only possible IMO if Modi and Obama's teams had collaborated real close on this right from the beginning. Obama would also have been essential to head of the Chinese at the pass.

kudos all around

One more koan.

It's raining koans tonight; the Master is in a good mood.
Joe...Joe.....Joe it is obvious you are an attention seeking troll and the one and only way of dealing with washed up old tolls such as yourself is to deprive them of any attention, so for once and for all I urge you to go find another playmate to pester with your nonsense as I have become completely nonchalant to your feeble drivel.Kudos

NB: Do not reply to me troll or else "SIR GI CAL" strike from across the border.

Joe...Joe.....Joe it is obvious you are an attention seeking troll and the one and only way of dealing with washed up old tolls such as yourself is to deprive them of any attention, so for once and for all I urge you to go find another playmate to pester with your nonsense as I have become completely nonchalant to your feeble drivel.Kudos

NB: Do not reply to me troll or else "SIR GI CAL" strike from across the border.

Indifferent, not nonchalant. Ignore, not urge. There's even a process for it. There should be a comma before 'troll', in your last sentence, and one after it.

A pedant remains a pedant.

Indifferent, not nonchalant. Ignore, not urge. There's even a process for it. There should be a comma before 'troll', in your last sentence, and one after it.

A pedant remains a pedant.
Now what part of "Do not reply to me troll" did you not comprehend.

This is absolute mastery.Both Sherieffs are this way thrown a bone. Indians have given the message, the Sheiref's got the message. So there is no need to further hurt Pak

Thats why there was another attack just yesterday - more indian soldiers killed. Quote me again when you have a better joke.

Finally will add you to the ignore list.

Thats why there was another attack just yesterday - more indian soldiers killed. Quote me again when you have a better joke.

One.

And the price will be extracted. When we wish, where we wish, as we wish. Try to understand the brutal reality: parity is not possible. It never was. And panache will not make up for muscle.

Finally will add you to the ignore list.

880 messages since 2010; gosh, you practically carried the forum on your shoulders, didn't you? Now WHAT am I going to do when some random twit ignores me? Woe is me. This is the end of civilisation as we know it.

Back
Top Bottom