What's new

In Islamabad: “You can’t eat here because you are Pakistani”

instead of "no pakistanis allowed"
they cud have written "non halal served"

That virtually guarantees a brawl followed by torching of the whole place. Right or wrong, you can ban Pakistanis from entering all you want without much protest, but try anything "unIslamic" and you will be in big trouble.

That virtually guarantees a brawl followed by torching of the whole place. Right or wrong, you can ban Pakistanis from entering all you want without much protest, but try anything "unIslamic" and you will be in big trouble.
what could be done then......:what:
but its islamabad.....?o_O

i will just go to another restaurant and eat some cow meat then

i will write him main ans ask him to open for us write there no muslims allowed :lol:

only if the property is valuable and some bearded gang can qabza it for profit......

Islamabad is a foreign country Pakistanis need to get a visa to get in, Its a colonial head quarter where only whites are allowed to enter freely. Lets first claim Islamabad then we can make this restaurant accept all people.

Wow !!! Thats just a plain insult.

I am just going to sit back and enjoy the show of some Pakistanis actually defending this conduct...
They do have a point developereo.
Pakistani's have been known to burn buildings and shops on more than one occasion for a hundred different reasons.

What happens if a mob forms in front stoning it, because its explicitly written that the restaurant serves non halal food.

Islamabad is a foreign country Pakistanis need to get a visa to get in, Its a colonial head quarter where only whites are allowed to enter freely. Lets first claim Islamabad then we can make this restaurant accept all people.
i have biggest home of islamabad and i am not gora :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
M_Id_406259_Mamnoon_Hussain.jpg

President-House-of-Pakistan.jpg

cushions_in_bed_room_in_presidents_house.jpg

Ex+Pres+Musharaf%27s+House+in+Pakistan+01.gif

hqdefault.jpg

dinning_table_of_pakistan_president_house.jpg

Yeah we should learn from Indians, there is shop at corner of every street selling Sri, Paay and Kbabas of cow's meet in India.
There are hundreds of restaurants serving beef in every State of India. Including Delhi.

The difference is in the form of protests. Pakistani protests tend to violent.

Back
Top Bottom