What's new

In Islam, woman returning to earlier faith can end marriage if she likes: Delhi high court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are you to teach me?. You have typical Indian attitude that only they are right. Stop your bullshit and now i am putting you in ignore list.
Clearly you have not learned to stereotype people of one nation based on the comments of an individual online.

Clearly you have not learned to stereotype people of one nation based on the comments of an individual online.

Clearly Indian don't know the word "Understanding others" and always bullshit

There is no problem. The example you give are of criminals, they are tried and punished by law. Whereas in Pakistan the whole world saw how the murderer of a federal inister and Osama are revered by educated class.

Look at any surveys done on common Pakistanis, majority of them hate their own co-religionists based on caste sect and so on.

Bottomline- Pakistanis have created a society where minorities are regularly persecuted and common man supports that, whereas in India minorities are soon gonna become majorities.

How many times did you visit Pakistan?

How many times did you visit Pakistan?

On a different note though, very pragmatically speaking the new chap @BaconIsMyFavoriteFruit does have a point though, he was being kind of a douchebag.

You guys did **** it up a bit. For arguments sake you can say that we chaps have our RSS and VHP and all those religious fanatics.. but you Sir, you dropped the ball big time.

Tolerance and inclusive growth is the need of the hour. Hardline religion pandering can only take us so far. Look at what's happening to all moderate voices out there and you have to look no further.

On a different note though, very pragmatically speaking the new chap @BaconIsMyFavoriteFruit does have a point though, he was being kind of a douchebag.

You guys did **** it up a bit. For arguments sake you can say that we chaps have our RSS and VHP and all those religious fanatics.. but you Sir, you dropped the ball big time.

Tolerance and inclusive growth is the need of the hour. Hardline religion pandering can only take us so far. Look at what's happening to all moderate voices out there and you have to look no further.

That was the whole point that if something is wrong we have to fight against them but we can't blame the whole group. We Muslims are more then 1.5 billion in population and we also have black sheeps but you can't blame all of us.

Who are you to teach me?. You have typical Indian attitude that only they are right. Stop your bullshit and now i am putting you in ignore list.

Another Indian Bullshit. It is our religion and you have no right to dictate us. Otherwise i will asked hundreds of question about Hinduism, which i don't want and it is Shiate school of thought who follow this Taqiyya not us. I believe in Sunni school of thought and more then 90% of Muslims are Sunni school of thought
Whatever you may say about Hinduism (Caste system etc.) you can't accuse it of conversion. Infact your Jinnah's grandfather wanted to convert BACK to Hinduism but the STUPID Hindus refused. And the rest is history.

Shoot your 100's of qns on Hinduism

See if someone change his religion with other then Islam the Nikkah will be void immediately they can't be reunion again and incase of Male if she is change her religion to other Ibrahimatic religion then Nikkah will not be void but better to perform again and if she change the religion to non-Ibrahimatic religion then Nikkah will be void immediately they can't be reunion again

That is why we need a Uniform Civil code. Too many inconsistencies because of various religious laws.

To be honest, getting sick of these 'religious' debates.

So much energy spend proving whose religion is better (which is just a mask for an ego contest). That time could be spent solving practical problems.

It is about time, that India is governed by a rational, civil code for all religions.

Keep your god/gods at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom