What's new

In Islam, woman returning to earlier faith can end marriage if she likes: Delhi high court

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is because sane people do not go to the comment sections of newspapers. It is not like these people in the comment sections are opinion leaders and needs to be controlled. These are trolls and to quote the internet "Do not feed the trolls".

As an IT expert i want to know that what is administrator of that server doing?. He can forcefully stop that if he/she want too, but it is policy of that media which give them permission to type all kind of bullshit and are equally responsible. There is thin line between right and wrong and they did wrong thing.

How would you know? You are not a Muslim and do not understand how the muslim mind works. I know of cases - more like a campaign - where the whole purpose is to have more muslims by marrying non-muslim girls and "soft-force" conversion while at the same time publicly maintaining "I didn't force her she did her of her own volition!" Yeah right.

You know that what is first step of conversion in Islam.

The person asked you that are you doing by your own will? and if not she / he can't become Muslim. Before pointing on other you must know that three figures is pointing you

There are plenty Indians defending islam there, plenty of hindu Indians if that was what you were suggesting.

I doubt anybody can stand up to defend Pakistans minorities without being killed.

Then you don't know us.

Not a single Indian came up and say that its wrong to comments like that means what?
Indians are evil. :coffee:

Thats interesting. I´m catholic, my girlfriend is evangelical. I would never force her to be catholic and she would never ask me to become evangelical. Thats simply something you have to accept.
Thank God, you were not born in the subcontinent.

Delhi high court has held that a non-Muslim woman who embraces Islam after marriage but reconverts to her original faith can dissolve the union due to apostasy.
Good decision. Marriage, divorce etc should not be decided upon religion. The judges need not have referred to Islamic or other religious texts to justify the ruling. The will of the individuals should always suffice. Even then a very progressive ruling and here's hoping politics does not ruin it. Shah Bano still haunts this country.

As an IT expert i want to know that what is administrator of that server doing?. He can forcefully stop that if he/she want too, but it is policy of that media which give them permission to type all kind of bullshit and are equally responsible. There is thin line between right and wrong and they did wrong thing.

Be practical for once.

Wrong decision in Islam reason for conversion has to be established, like forced conversion, trick to get out of marriage, convert to get non Muslim money and wealth , I.e not genuine reason. This case she did because hubby thrash her, so one way to get out. She also got fatwa from mufti, so it mean they know why she do.@zarvan

See if someone change his religion with other then Islam the Nikkah will be void immediately they can't be reunion again and incase of Male if she is change her religion to other Ibrahimatic religion then Nikkah will not be void but better to perform again and if she change the religion to non-Ibrahimatic religion then Nikkah will be void immediately they can't be reunion again

See if someone change his religion with other then Islam the Nikkah will be void immediately they can't be reunion again and incase of Male if she is change her religion to other Ibrahimatic religion then Nikkah will not be void but better to perform again and if she change the religion to non-Ibrahimatic religion then Nikkah will be void immediately they can't be reunion again
true. But a reason must be stated to change religion. The things i mentioned do happen.

Indians are evil. :coffee:

Be practical for once.

And what is the Indian Practical way? . My comments is based on my fifteen years in the field of network engineering and i am working in an international platform and in an international firm. So define Indian Practical way?

true. But a reason must be stated to change religion. The things i mentioned do happen.
We can't force someone to not change and it is his or her personal will but the other one should follow Islamic law or decide to change too according to his will.

Oh a lot of people (including me) know Pakistanis and their religious tolerance.

Just ask Salman Tasir's family.

This is the problem with Indian if we asked about Austrian priest burn by Indian with his family then you guys come up that they didn't represent 1.2 billion Indian and in our case they do. Double standards of Indians. By the way my best friend is Christian and he is Protestant Christian

Last edited:
Be careful about what you type here :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Ishrat ke papa Nitish ji, Mullah Mulayam, Sushil Kumar shinde ji and other members of sickoolar brigade will haunt you till eternity.
Filhaal I am gonna haunt you. :coffee:
Arent couples from diff religions allowed to marry under special marriage act without the need of conversion???
And nowhere in the article did it say that she was forced to convert.
Or did I miss something?? :undecided:

@SarthakGanguly

The person asked you that are you doing by your own will? and if not she / he can't become Muslim. Before pointing on other you must know that three figures is pointing you

Then you don't know us.

"As an IT expert". Lol.
First of all you don't need to be a IT expert to know about deleting and blocking individuals from your website or just using keywords to block certain comments from being posted.
Also you are clearly not a journalism expert. It would be incredibly hypocritical of a newspaper to not allow freedom of speech by censoring people's words.

"As an IT expert". Lol.
First of all you don't need to be a IT expert to know about deleting and blocking individuals from your website or just using keywords to block certain comments from being posted.
Also you are clearly not a journalism expert. It would be incredibly hypocritical of a newspaper to not allow freedom of speech by censoring people's words.

There is one rule can be used and it is called filter and once you implement that then you don't need to delete and block and it will be done automatically. LOL back to you

There is one rule can be used and it is called filter and once you implement that then you don't need to delete and block and it will be done automatically. LOL back to you
From my post that you quoted - "just using keywords to block certain comments from being posted"
Isnt that what a filter does.
Are you really an "IT expert"? Also stop making a fool of yourself

From my post that you quoted - "just using keywords to block certain comments from being posted"
Isnt that what a filter does.
Are you really an "IT expert"? Also stop making a fool of yourself

You are new here so learn some manners first and second you said that they have to delete and can you please tell me how many man hours he will spend to delete these post. You are something:close_tema:

You are new here so learn some manners first and second you said that they have to delete and can you please tell me how many man hours he will spend to delete these post. You are something:close_tema:

Learn how to read man.
I am quoting my comments again and again and yet you are ignoring what I wrote.
"First of all you don't need to be a IT expert to know about deleting and blocking individuals from your website or just using keywords to block certain comments from being posted."
Do you know what or means? It means the following statement is an alternative.
And the following statement was how a filter works.

Learn how to read man.
I am quoting my comments again and again and yet you are ignoring what I wrote.
"First of all you don't need to be a IT expert to know about deleting and blocking individuals from your website or just using keywords to block certain comments from being posted."
Do you know what or means? It means the following statement is an alternative.
And the following statement was how a filter works.

Come on please come back to topic. I will not answer you again in IT related field and if you want please open one thread for that, now don't ruin these thread

Come on please come back to topic. I will not answer you again in IT related field and if you want please open one thread for that, now don't ruin these thread
Fair enough, if you have learned the lesson to not judge people of a country based on the comments posted on the website of a newspaper who should be first in line to respect freedom of speech and not use moderation or filters (which is using keywords to prevent some comments from being posted)

Then you don't know us.

And of course you expect the newly-wed to say NO????? What a joke man. Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I am impressed by your marvelous sleight of hand and deceptive logic. Did you know even in Mafia when you joined you had a choice:-)? But getting out??? Another matter. Stop using fallacious logic as the world has become much much wiser post-911 whether you like it or not

Fair enough, if you have learned the lesson to not judge people of a country based on the comments posted on the website of a newspaper who should be first in line to respect freedom of speech and not use moderation or filters (which is using keywords to prevent some comments from being posted)

Who are you to teach me?. You have typical Indian attitude that only they are right. Stop your bullshit and now i am putting you in ignore list.

And of course you expect the newly-wed to say NO????? What a joke man. Taqiyya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But I am impressed by your marvelous sleight of hand and deceptive logic. Did you know even in Mafia when you joined you had a choice:-)? But getting out??? Another matter. Stop using fallacious logic as the world has become much much wiser post-911 whether you like it or not

Another Indian Bullshit. It is our religion and you have no right to dictate us. Otherwise i will asked hundreds of question about Hinduism, which i don't want and it is Shiate school of thought who follow this Taqiyya not us. I believe in Sunni school of thought and more then 90% of Muslims are Sunni school of thought

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom