What's new

In Iran, They Want Fun, Fun, Fun

Man, when i look at all of these images of these people partying like crazy, getting drunk, smoking, and posing with all of these strangers it just makes me depressed looking at it. Death can be upon you at any moment and you'd rather be caught doing good.

The death is nothing special. The death doesn't even exist. It's nothing. Like there was nothing before we we're born. These people have fun in their life, without filling it artificially, and I can only respect that.

Whats with the hideous makeup.
Tell me about it. In Iran people have an obsession with making themselves look like drag queens. You have good looking girls and guys making themselves look like horror shows! Iran is going through an Iranian version of the 80s where everybody wanted to be edgy.

The fake tans are the absolute worse. For ****'s sake, we're already tanned, we're born tanned lmao!!!

That said, I saw a ton of good looking guys and gals the last time I was there.

Tell me about it. In Iran people have an obsession with making themselves look like drag queens. You have good looking girls and guys making themselves look like horror shows! Iran is going through an Iranian version of the 80s where everybody wanted to be edgy.

The fake tans are the absolute worse. For ****'s sake, we're already tanned, we're born tanned lmao!!!

That said, I saw a ton of good looking guys and gals the last time I was there.

You've got some great looking women in Iran, bro. Make up or not.

44977_137314849644550_100000981074542_181401_4108982_n.jpg

38695_1459582383813_1661021587_1106151_7804694_n.jpg

5093046690_4a84f0a479_b.jpg

5092449117_43d6fdf376_b.jpg

242154-two-iranian-women-talk-at-a-corner-of-a-square-in-northern-tehran.jpg

31278_397486828041_719508041_4241473_6431455_n.jpg

45405_156388001042662_100000143900332_541775_6234396_n.jpg

34181_406051456049_640311049_4986370_1523612_n.jpg

The death is nothing special. The death doesn't even exist. It's nothing. Like there was nothing before we we're born. These people have fun in their life, without filling it artificially, and I can only respect that.
This kind of thinking reminds me the way animals live:Eating food,sleeping,walking around and having sex.

This kind of thinking reminds me the way animals live:Eating food,sleeping,walking around and having sex.

At least animals don't kill each other because they believe their God is superior, don't behead other species because of all kind of religious fights and at least animals don't kill millions of other animals in a religious war. Well, I would choose an animal at any time. Schopenhauer called his dog jokingly 'human' when he made a mistake, and If you look at what happens in the world, he was right to do so.

We have to take a balanced view of life. There is nothing wrong with enjoying life, as long as you are not harming anyone else.

Islam doesn't require us to live a dour existence devoid of joy. Appreciating music, dancing and the beauty of God's creation does not make anyone less devout. When people push extreme requirements that deny basic human nature, it is bound to backfire and people will rebel.

Moderation in everything please, including asceticism.

You shouldn't be harming yourself either!
Islam says that one should live his life as if he was to live eternally, and should live his life as if he should die tomorrow.
Meaning one can have all the pleasure he wants without abuse and in the limits of Islam.
Sex in marriage is much enjoyable than outside of marriage.
Alcohol and drugs although artificially enjoyable, have dire consequences by their addiction on the individual and on society.
Music is very enjoyable, as you can see how sophisticated is the Muslim music from the east to the west of the Muslim world, some western music is very enjoyable too, but the videos are too suggestive most of the time.
Sports are extremely enjoyable once you get used to them.
And prayer, meditation and Islam as such are very enjoyable on top of being most beneficial.
So, one has to use his reasoning in all kinds of life matters including entertainment.

Do they have strip clubs in Iran?
I've heard there is a huge underground scene in Tehran of massage parlours and prostitutes from central Asia.

We have to take a balanced view of life. There is nothing wrong with enjoying life, as long as you are not harming anyone else.

Islam doesn't require us to live a dour existence devoid of joy. Appreciating music, dancing and the beauty of God's creation does not make anyone less devout. When people push extreme requirements that deny basic human nature, it is bound to backfire and people will rebel.

Moderation in everything please, including asceticism.

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite mods. You usually have a well-balanced view. Those who spit venom at youngsters blowing off some steam must have had horrid chilhoods, but when you get older there IS more than partying in life. Let them be young while they can, there is time enough for the other stuff (and yes, as you mature there are other things that will bring you joy)

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom