What's new

In Iran, They Want Fun, Fun, Fun

I've been to Iran, what Suranes is showing is pictures of youth in the higher class suburbs of Tehran. Go to the villages or other areas of the major cities where most people actually live and you'll see a very different picture.

Nice clone account. You are claiming to be American, have only 4 messages posted and all related to Iran. The clone of which Iranian user on this forum are you? Of course the people in the villages are different, but you seem to forget that almost 70% of the Iranians live in urban areas and also 70% of the Iranians are under the age of 25. The new generations have other values than the generation of the revolution. We're talking about a country (Iran) where, according to the Iranian government itself, only 1.4% of the population attends Friday prayers.

LOL all the people in the Pics are the real loosers. What will they answer to allah in the day of judgment. We are only on this earth for a short while. The wests and islams view on life is the opposite. Both agree life is short but both conclude different things from it. Westerners will say life is short so have as much fun as you can get. Islam says life is short so fill it up with good deeds and actions.

When we all die and are in front of allah on the day of resurrection lets see who out of these 2 groups of people are on a better standing.

Why do you call them loosers? Because they like to have fun? You should respect the fact that many Iranians don't share your values. Btw, the rest of your message is religious nonsense. God doesn't exist.

Buddy similar parties happen inside Tehran. Just depends, if you're invited or not!
Lol you are posting a party pic that happened in the USA.. Atleast check out the people in the pics not blindly post.

Iranians love cursing Islam... Keep it to yourself

They Want Fun, Fun, Fun !

Yes we want !

this is FUN :

Saf_1.jpg

Rasad_X00846433381.jpg

Rasad_9003260153.jpg

vid_5.jpg

Safir-Nav_4.jpg

I've been to Iran, what Suranes is showing is pictures of youth in the higher class suburbs of Tehran. Go to the villages or other areas of the major cities where most people actually live and you'll see a very different picture.

I guess you are right. But then see, only 9 or 10 photographs of mostly the same people are enough to form an opinion in the mind of a stranger in accordance with the intention of the exhibitor.

Iranian young people are tired of the heavy handed tactics of the Mullahs and basij. In fact it is driving them away from Islam into a more secular life. With some even converting to Christianity in growing numbers.
LOL, these people wouldnt convert to another religion which forbids prostitution, sex, drugs, nudity etc?
I'd say more like athiesm, btw, hardly any true EDUCATED Muslim could convert to Christianity, not theological arguements in that

LOL all the people in the Pics are the real loosers. What will they answer to allah in the day of judgment. We are only on this earth for a short while. The wests and islams view on life is the opposite. Both agree life is short but both conclude different things from it. Westerners will say life is short so have as much fun as you can get. Islam says life is short so fill it up with good deeds and actions.

When we all die and are in front of allah on the day of resurrection lets see who out of these 2 groups of people are on a better standing.
Era_923 post number 62 applies to you as well

Iranian muslims are our brothers and sisters they are in battle with the secular ****** types

Its always been this way this is nithing new

Some of these iranian secular women look like real ****** though, whats with the super skank look

Iranian muslims are our brothers and sisters they are in battle with the secular ****** types

Its always been this way this is nithing new

Some of these iranian secular women look like real ****** though, whats with the super skank look

They dont think bangladeshis are their brothers and sisters. :)

Man, when i look at all of these images of these people partying like crazy, getting drunk, smoking, and posing with all of these strangers it just makes me depressed looking at it. Death can be upon you at any moment and you'd rather be caught doing good.

I'm not a perfect Muslim and i don't claim to be a perfect Muslim, and neither am i judging the people in the pictures. They could be better Muslims than me, i can't just judge them from a picture. Its just that all of this fun, drinking, smoking, and partying doesn't bring happiness to people, man can never be satisfied even if he were to be given a valley made of gold.

I admire the Sufi Saints, who left behind all of their worldly desires and wealth, instead they dedicated their life to worshiping and praising God, helping the needy. They didn't discriminate anyone based on their race, religion, caste or creed, they wouldn't even hurt an ant. They spent most of their days in the wilderness, mountains, jungles, and caves, sleeping, eating and drinking very little, and at times going days without sleeping, eating or drinking, spending their time doing only one thing which was praising God and worshiping him as if it were the one thing they needed the most to survive, as if they had become intoxicated in their love for God and the Prophet (PBUH).

I'm not even 1% the men they were.

“‘Verily, if you knew what I know you would laugh less and weep more, and you would go out to the hills hitting your chests and making petition to your Lord.’ [Then] Gibril (Allah bless him) descended and said, ‘Indeed, your Lord says to you (oh Messenger), ‘Why do you give rise to despair in my servants, so that their hope and longing will rebel against them?’”-Narrated by Imam Ghazali in his Ihya `Ulum al Din, Kitab al Khawf wal Raja’ [Book of Fear & Hope].

Prophet Jeremiah once asked God: "Oh Lord, which of your slaves is more beloved to you?" God replied: "Those who remember me the most. Those who are more busy in my remembrance than the remembrance of other creatures. Those who are not afraid of death, neither do long to live forever. Those when the worldly luxuries come to them, they despise it, and when it goes away from them, they become happy. These are those upon whom i will shower my love and bestow upon them above what they had desired".

"The bitterness of this world is the sweetness of the Hereafter and the sweetness of this world is the bitterness of the Hereafter."-Ali (as)

"Live as if you'll Die Tomorrow, Dream as if you Will Live Forever"-(not sure who wrote this quote, but its very power nevertheless)

Back
Top Bottom