What's new

In Iran, They Want Fun, Fun, Fun

are iranians naturally blonde? or do they dye their hair, do they dye eyebrows too? how? why aren't there any blonde iranian males?

^true, I was just editing my message. For example, people in Mazandaran and Gilan look different from people in the south.

The death is nothing special. The death doesn't even exist. It's nothing. Like there was nothing before we we're born. These people have fun in their life, without filling it artificially, and I can only respect that.
Yeah, the whole universe and everything in it came into being on its own without any intelligent intervention whatsoever! Life on earth with all its complexity, the millions upon millions of different plants, fruits, vegetables, animals and human beings just came into existance by chance.

Creation created itself out of nothing! All the orbits of the planets, the ideal position of the Sun and the moon and millions of other extremely complex and fine-tuned systems coincidentally formed on its own just so that we can live a comfortable life here on earth.

Buddy look at the pictures really closely. I'm sure you've been with loads of those pretty Dutch girls, or are you false flagger, sitting somewhere in the neighborhood, and this is the first time you saw bleached women?

Try to look for the 3 tonne foundation slapped on their faces? OR maybe you're one of those who get turned-on by mannequins as well?

Still more beautiful than all the other women in the region.

Buddy look at the pictures really closely. I'm sure you've been with loads of those pretty Dutch girls, or are you false flagger, sitting somewhere in the neighborhood, and this is the first time you saw bleached women?

Try to look for the 3 tonne foundation slapped on their faces? OR maybe you're one of those who get turned-on by mannequins as well?

You gay bro?

a very one-sided article....it is true that there are many liberal Iranians who reject the regime. But there are also many supporters as well. People are mixed in their opinions -- like in any country with a sizeable (and young!) population

and to be quite frank -- the wests approach towards Iran has been a pitifully failed one. Collective punishment is not the proper thing to do; they think it will turn people against the regime whereas it only creates hyper-nationalist sentiment AGAINST the west

by the way, Iranian girls can be very beautiful - i must say. :D

iranians look a lot like desis. but are a lot more fairer than desis.

you are aware that Iranian is not a homogenous race....you have Persians, Turkmens, Arab/Khuzestanis, Balouch, Azaris, Kurds, etc.

Thanks to FREE western media.

New York Times man....nuff said!

half the stuff they spew out is garbage

a very one-sided article....it is true that there are many liberal Iranians who reject the regime. But there are also many supporters as well. People are mixed in their opinions -- like in any country with a sizeable (and young!) population

Exactly.

When I get the permission to upon threads in this forum, I will show you all that Iranians mostly back the islamic regime.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom