What's new

In Iran, They Want Fun, Fun, Fun

I think all people, even the most conservative want to have fun sometimes. I wouldn't be suprised if the peoples shown in the photos actually backed the Islamic regime.

Iranians I've seen in India look nothing like these. They are fair and rosy. Maybe they wash off the makeup before coming over. Though the blonde hair is common.

P.S. They rarely dye the eyebrows. In fact, most pencil them in.

fo03au-IndiaFirstYear.jpg

1_19.jpg.crop_display.jpg

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/tabloid/bengaluru/peppy-persians-866

everybody wants to have fun fun fun.................:enjoy:
iranian people are good and friendly people:angel:

Most of the Iranians I've met have been very liberal and westernised, more so than any others from the region (including Isreal strangely enough). Of course they were all living in the US (though most were from Iran, not born here). If that's how they want to live, the rest of you should lay off (it suprises me that the Pakistanis in particular think that if they want to live that way they are being forced to be ****** by the west, concern your selves with your own clothes, not every one is happy living like medieval tribesmen. that is what you will never understand, personal choice)

ps...I have seen the friction between Arabs and Iranians first-hand. I had a friend from Iran called "Steve", and some of the guys leasing a car-lot in front of my place were Palestinian (They told my "Jordan" when I asked their nationality, but were from Nablus). He would drive up in his convertible mustang, look around, and take a pull from the vodka he kept under the seat. Then the Palestinian boys would grumble about "fracking Iranians", lol. Steve always told me when he went home how he would tell everyone Americans were alright. I told him not to mention he had ever been to the US, they would hate us worse (he was quite the party boy, dated a sweet Korean girl though)

PPSS...some of the girls in the above pics are pretty tasty...

The really party is with white women. White women sure know how to party and let loose.

Iran has a Islamic Regime but let the people live in free

this forum proves that the Iran Nation / people and Government are not anti USA anti EU or NATO

they want to live like them and have fun

i have talked to some who went to Iran they told me they are in public Strict but they have the freedom to dance drink
and some of them was non Muslims they were like no i didn't have problem , i had fun it was ok

Iran has a Islamic Regime but let the people live in free

this forum proves that the Iran Nation / people and Government are not anti USA anti EU or NATO

they want to live like them and have fun

i have talked to some who went to Iran they told me they are in public Strict but they have the freedom to dance drink
and some of them was non Muslims they were like no i didn't have problem , i had fun it was ok

:meeting: :meeting: :meeting: :meeting: :meeting: :meeting: :meeting: :meeting:

Actually these kind of parties are very common in Iranian community here in canada, been to few, wild, drinking, dancing and everything else that comes with it...and yes they are mostly muslim even the ones with first name (canadian name) as christian

It is the nature of people to have fun.

Man has been having fun for millenia now.

The largest doses of double standards and hypocrisy are found in those faiths or systems or adminsitrations that seek to curb what has always been human nature.

And another part of human nature that goes hand in hand with having fun is rebellion.

No one likes to be told what he or she can or cannot do. They will do it all the more, and with a vengeance. Every chance they get.

Personally I have always found the males of the species much more sober/dour when it comes to Iranians.

Back
Top Bottom