What's new

In Iran, They Want Fun, Fun, Fun

Well there are few inferiority-complex stricken people everywhere.... The "parties" as you're showing in the picture are BORING and LAME as hell , specially in Pakistan..Inferiority -complex stricken people will go "oh we had a 'party' tonight!" LOL......Actually, in Pakistan , basically , the "unpredictability" of your youth life is the REAL fun that I feel is really missing in the 'Western' teenager's life... In Pakistan , you don't know how your next day is gonna turn out ...here in the West...its all same routine...Five days work , 2 days weekend , shopping mall/parties....5 days work ....2 days weekend and so on ....

In Pakistan , I remember , we use to go to a teacher at evening for study (tuition) ... Many a times , we would be just sitting there studying and one of the guy would say "Sir , I am feeling like studying today" ...and EVERYONE would go like "Yes , Yes , Yes , Same here ,Same here " ...and then we all will search our pockets...collect money..ask teacher to give us some money..and with all that money.. ...we used to bring something from the market...drinks...and we'd have a party RIGHT THERE out of NO WHERE :lol: ...... Or sometimes , just skipp tuition and go to the bazaars ..also sometimes , my father would caught me ..and I used to go like " F*cckkkkkkkkk! I am screwedddddd " ... The "fear" and "fun" factor really clicks in Pakistan ..... In the West , mmmmm not so much....

Plus : Anyone who has experienced "school life" both in the West and Pakistan can confirm that school life in Pakistan is WAY more harder but at the same time , WAYYYYYYYYYYY more fun and memorable ....

Dude , this thread is bringing all my memories from Pakistan :( lol....

But basically , young people have fun EVERYWHERE...but in different forms...etc ...
That is true, tho the "parties" you described would be on par with a mormon party here, "Lame"

(I mean by that the opinions of the majority, if you consider suprise ice-cream a wild night, so be it. all have their own ideas, which was the point of the thread)

Lol you are posting a party pic that happened in the USA.. Atleast check out the people in the pics not blindly post.
Huh? Firstly, these pics were taken from an Iranian website.
Secondly, do the people in the party look like Westerners? Nope! They're Iranians. Needless to say, a few are non Iranians.
Thirdly, the issue is of the emancipation of Iranian society especially women - whether inside or outside Iran. Even if these pics are from a party in the US of A, it does not change the basic issue as brought out above.

Now to reinforce what I was saying, check this out...

After the latest events in Iran, their elections and all this hype with their nuclear program one Russian blogger decided to go there to check how the things are.

He spent some time there and said later in his blog that what he had seen there was a society of dual standards. From one side there is a dictatorship of Islamic revolutionary guards who prohibit many of the Western fun activities, such as drinking or public Western style parties etc, like ladies can’t go outside without hijab or in short skirt, alcohol is forbidden and so on.

But all this things are just a format state of society. When the doors are closed people change their clothes to Western outfits and have big parties with lots of drinks, women, satellite TV etc. Tech genius sell and install the internet un-blocking devices that can get around the censorship and let you surf freely.

And here are some of his pics of one of such party INSIDE IRAN!!. You could probably never think that these shots were clicked in Iran - it looks like a party in the West. Go figure!

6.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

Cheers!

http://englishrussia.com/2009/06/24/party-in-iran/

“Young people don’t really go to the mosques,” said a 23-year-old man in eastern Iran, cheerfully exaggerating. “We want more ways to have fun.” He said he drinks — alcohol is illegal but everywhere — and, until recently, used drugs. Iranian officials have suggested that perhaps 10 percent of the population uses illegal drugs, traditionally opium and heroin but increasingly methamphetamines as well.

So having fun is to do meth and get drunk?

Do the author of this article know what meth does to a person? Within a week it ***k's a person's life up.

People kill their family members for money in order to procure this drug. I know a friend who's aunt did meth.

Do you think the modern Iranian is bothered too much about religious fundamentalism and the West's take on its government nuke policy? They couldn't care less. Check out some photographs here. Those who say Iran is radicalized and steeped in religious fundamentalism where women are forced to wear veils, remain uneducated and stay at home need to see this....Do you find any difference with the West?

IMG_0056.jpg

8.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0430.jpg

So where are the veils, the religious radicalism and the diktats of the so called despicable Iranian mullahs? It's just like partying anywhere else in the world!

Cheers!

These are Iranian American's who's parents fled during the 1979 revolution. There is actually a reality TV show called the "Shahs of Sunset" or something along that line.

Christian propapaganda again?

No, its not Christian propaganda. Down South in the USA where majority of Conservative America is confined, Christians do not behave in any of the manners mentioned in the article.

Its only in the city where liberals go out partying, get drunk, shoot up some heroin, sniff cocaine or meth, and wake up in the morning with some stranger lying besides them, or in some cases they wake up with no one besides them only to find a note saying "welcome to the AID's club" (true story). That's the American "liberal" lifestyle.

So if you don't live by that "liberal" lifestyle then you are a oppressed brainwashed terrorist hell bent on taking away the freedom and democracy of the American people.

so according to these retarded maggot NICHOLAS freedom means :
not gong to mosque
Drinking alcohol
Trolling over women in night parties
Taking drugs
Roaring secessionist slogans
Going to brothels
"muslim" women wearing bikinis

This low life scumbag animal known very well that what he has written is full of his wet dreams and
zionist propaganda farts but went on propagating $hit. The delusional americans like the OP will
accept it as true and when hordes of iranians will chant "death to america" they will cry foul
about freedom of expression. These ignorant retards are the worst scum on earth and are a curse on society. No wonder they have a animalistic society.

Not all Americans have this mentality. Its only the extremist left wing liberal retards and those who buy into the mainstream media propaganda that subscribe to such immature views that anyone who does not get drunk, do drugs, party half (or almost) naked, have sex with random people, is oppressed.

One thing i have noticed in most liberal left wingers is that they are anarchists and subscribe to marxism. Marxistic views are against what the founding fathers of America believed in and therefore established America on those values, not what these anarchists marxists believe in. If it were up to these marxists they would tear down every national monument, rewrite American history according to their own agenda, and holocaust anyone who does not agree with their leftist policies.

But not all Liberals subscribe to such leftist views, and conservatives have their share of extremists as well. America should go back to what its founding fathers had ordained for it.

That is true, tho the "parties" you described would be on par with a mormon party here, "Lame"

(I mean by that the opinions of the majority, if you consider suprise ice-cream a wild night, so be it. all have their own ideas, which was the point of the thread)

No ...you didn't get it. It was NOT the "party" I was describing at all....

The incident I described is an example of how your "academic" life is in Pakistan ..Other than schools , students take alot of "tuitions" and alot of things happen there lol. As I said , Youth life in Pakistan is harder , but way more FUN in an UNPREDICTABLE way.... Believe me , you won't have ANY idea that you are about to get beaten up by your teacher..but you WILL! ..Some day , you'll forget your homework at home and unfortunately for you , teacher would be pisssseedddd at some other reason that occurred ONLY at that day...he'll ask you "Where's your homework" ..and you'll say "Ahhhhh sir...ahhhh...I'm not lying ...but but but ...ahhhh I forgot it at home" ...DONE! Teacher will take out all his anger on you and after that period is over , your friends will laugh at you and will mimick how you got beaten up haha.though it seems ridiculous..but such memories last forever..lol....Basically , my point was that of "unpredictability" of Pakistani youth life style.... I haven't even touched the topic of "parties" yet..or in other words..what Pakistanis do to have "fun"....:lol:

But yeah , in America , American parties = most fun for Americans ..

In Pakistan , Pakistani style of fun = most fun for Pakistanis ..

That is how it goes usually ...

No ...you didn't get it. It was NOT the "party" I was describing at all....

The incident I described is an example of how your "academic" life is in Pakistan ..Other than schools , students take alot of "tuitions" and alot of things happen there lol. As I said , Youth life in Pakistan is harder , but way more FUN in an UNPREDICTABLE way.... Believe me , you won't have ANY idea that you are about to get beaten up by your teacher..but you WILL! ..Some day , you'll forget your homework at home and unfortunately for you , teacher would be pisssseedddd at some other reason that occurred ONLY at that day...he'll ask you "Where's your homework" ..and you'll say "Ahhhhh sir...ahhhh...I'm not lying ...but but but ...ahhhh I forgot it at home" ...DONE! Teacher will take out all his anger on you and after that period is over , your friends will laugh at you and will mimick how you got beaten up haha.though it seems ridiculous..but such memories last forever..lol....Basically , my point was that of "unpredictability" of Pakistani youth life style.... I haven't even touched the topic of "parties" yet..or in other words..what Pakistanis do to have "fun"....:lol:

But yeah , in America , American parties = most fun for Americans ..

In Pakistan , Pakistani style of fun = most fun for Pakistanis ..

That is how it goes usually ...

Man i remember some good times i had in school during my middle school years as well as high school. Around summer time when teachers and deans became careless and there was less authority in school me and my friends as well as other guys filled up buckets of water, water bottles as well as water baloons and soaked every hallway in school until people started slipping and sliding uncontrollably (it was a dangerous thing to do, someone could have gotten seriously hurt, but kids are irresponsible and we were just kids being kids) . Started randomly tearing down papers off the bulletin boards, writing crazy things on the walls, hanging out in abandoned class rooms, throwing textbooks out the windows, emptying complete desks out the windows, man we did some crazy things now that i look back at it.

Seniors in my high school smuggled chickens into the school, each chicken had a number 1,2, and 4. The deans caught 1,2, and 4 but were desperately searching for 3, little did they know that there wasn't a 3rd chicken.:lol: They only realized after they checked every nook and corner of the school.

Man, good times.:rolleyes:

Man i remember some good times i had in school during my middle school years as well as high school. Around summer time when teachers and deans became careless and there was less authority in school me and my friends as well as other guys filled up buckets of water, water bottles as well as water baloons and soaked every hallway in school until people started slipping and sliding uncontrollably (it was a dangerous thing to do, someone could have gotten seriously hurt, but kids are irresponsible and we were just kids being kids) . Started randomly tearing down papers off the bulletin boards, writing crazy things on the walls, hanging out in abandoned class rooms, throwing textbooks out the windows, emptying complete desks out the windows, man we did some crazy things now that i look back at it.

Seniors in my high school smuggled chickens into the school, each chicken had a number 1,2, and 4. The deans caught 1,2, and 4 but were desperately searching for 3, little did they know that there wasn't a 3rd chicken.:lol: They only realized after they checked every nook and corner of the school.

Man, good times.:rolleyes:

:lol:

Wow! thats awesome...When you start remembering such stuff...sooooooooooo many memories quickly come to your mind...

By the way , did you do your high school in America or in Pakistan? I thought you were an American-Born guy with Pakistani background....and didn't your teachers find out that who did all that crap you are mentioning about? If you were in Pakistan..and had got caught while doing all this...then ... R.I.P ... :lol:

:lol:

Wow! thats awesome...When you start remembering such stuff...sooooooooooo many memories quickly come to your mind...

By the way , did you do your high school in America or in Pakistan? I thought you were an American-Born guy with Pakistani background....and didn't your teachers find out that who did all that crap you are mentioning about? If you were in Pakistan..and had got caught while doing all this...then ... R.I.P ... :lol:

It was here in America and yeah i'm a Pakistani American. Most of the stuff was during June when everyone is tired or taking days off, 60 percent of school staff is not present, and kids are out of control.

The deans did eventually find out who smuggled the Chickens and planned the prank but they couldn't do much since the seniors were graduating anyways.

If this were to happen in Pakistan then only God knows.

This man had joined the 2009 democracy protests

How representative is he, then, of the Iranian heartland? Would it be like talking to someone in San Francisco and projecting it to represent Middle America?

btw according to a study I saw a few years ago, 3/5 of Iranian Americans consider themselves atheists, 1/5 agnostic and only 1/5 muslim!!

Most Iranians in Southern California are actually Jewish. There was a joke about the old TV show "Beverly Hills 90210" that, if they showed it like real life, then a third of the students would be Jewish Iranian.

Back
Top Bottom