What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

So please don't claim something that you are not and stop preaching others...

We never claimed to be secular but if secular country give you 7 year in prison for eating beef then how its better than country who run by sharia law..at least sharia law don't punish you for eating your fav meal :D

You should compare yourself with other secular countries and which secular country give punishment for eating beef beside India :P

Can you get same punishment for eating pork which is forbidden for Muslims?

We never claimed to be secular but if secular country give you 7 year in prison for eating beef then how its better than country who run by sharia law..at least sharia law don't punish you for eating your fav meal :D

You should compare yourself with other secular countries and which secular country give punishment for eating beef beside India :P

Can you get same punishment for eating pork which is forbidden for Muslims?

dont worry mate its the decision held by high court of mp,if the same decision is held true by supreme court if referred then we will talk

I dare a Hindu tell me I can't eat beef, he will not like my reaction.
You cant eat beef. In MP.

It is unlikely to extend to rest of India.
I remember one christian tribal MP making a strong argument against beef ban in parliament once.

dont worry mate its the decision held by high court of mp,if the same decision is held true by supreme court if referred then we will talk

I am not worry dude. The problem is you guys don't admit that its wrong. If you do admit then this discussion will end but why justify a wrong thing. I know cow is dear to Hindus fellows but why should Muslims live their life according to hindu scripture and beliefs? If they have to live according to Hindu beliefs then India is Hindu state :)

Go ahead however it seems India is not as Secular as it claims to be :coffee:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

So for the people that want to eat beef shouldn't hindu's respect their choices ?

and yet 160 million muslims and millions of Chrisitan congregate without fear and live their lives.

India does not need China's or Pakistan's certificate.

I do not know any religious ritual in Islam or in Christianity that demands the faithful to EAT beef.

I would appreciate if you bring that to my attention.

One has to wonder which one is more weired drinking Gao Jol or eating a 16 oz steak.

BTW There are a lot of Modi lovers on the forum, any one of you tried Gao Jol yet ?

Go ahead however it seems India is not as Secular as it claims to be :coffee:

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

So for the people that want to eat beef shouldn't hindu's respect their choices ?

Muslims don't have a choice. If they don't obey the majority , they will get slaughtered. No Hindu will face trial for that. Muslim lives are worth less than a cows life.

Arre bhai, whats the big halla about? Only 'cow' meat is banned. There is no restriction on buffalo meat. If you really want to eat cow meat then go to Kerala or west Bengal. Its openly served there.

Muslims don't have a choice. If they don't obey the majority , they will get slaughtered. No Hindu will face trial for that. Muslim lives are worth less than a cows life.

Oh really? Do you have any relative in India. Why dont you ask them. Better still ask the illegal bangladeshis.

I think drinking camel piss is weirder.

Piss drinking generally is not a good idea. I mean how do you tell people like "This morning I got up and served me a fresh glass of Gao Jol." It is weired indeed. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom