What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

No secularism is separation of religion from government which means government should not favor any religion over another.

Banning beef in this case is a violation of secular principles as it is being done out of Hindu sensitivity. True secularism would tell Hindu sensitivity to go to hell, and if someone wanted to eat pork in a secular society that would be ok in spite what a Jewish or Muslim communit may say.

You people practice some perverted form of secularism. I live in the beacon of secularism, one of the first nations to be founded in secularism. I know what secularism is.

I for one am against this but I have seen beef being served in shops so maybe it's just Madhya Pradesh/some states (?)

Btw, this has nothing to do with secularism, secularism is the separation of religion(s) from governance.

No secularism is separation of religion from government which means government should not favor any religion over another.

Banning beef in this case is a violation of secular principles as it is being done out of Hindu sensitivity. True secularism would tell Hindu sensitivity to go to hell, and if someone wanted to eat pork in a secular society that would be ok in spite what a Jewish or Muslim communit may say.

You people practice some perverted form of secularism. I live in the beacon of secularism, one of the first nations to be founded in secularism. I know what secularism is.

No you don't, your from Pakistan which is far from secular.

just like hindus live with the sight of women moving around in black tents around their body and getting their sleep disturbed in the morning through loudspeakers....non hindus can live with this as well..

its give and take..

---------- Post added at 06:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

yes...any doubt..?

Hey I got an idea! Those tents might house your poverty stricken people! :lol:

Is pork available in Pakistan?

if you were awake in your geography classes you may know that Pakistan is officially called "Islamic republic of Pakistan" .
We dont claim to be secular.....
And although pork isnt available officially but at the same time there is no punishment for consumption of it...
No 7 year jail.

They worship cows there so obviously they don't want you butchering their divine idols.

They can keep worshipping them, Non-hindus don't let them eat cows. If they worshipped cows indians (hindus) wouldn't be eating beef steaks in western countries.

I for one am against this but I have seen beef being served in shops so maybe it's just Madhya Pradesh/some states (?)

Btw, this has nothing to do with secularism, secularism is the separation of religion(s) from governance.

The news is about just Madhya PRadesh.

No you don't, your from Pakistan which is far from secular.

Far from secular, where do you live kid?

Pakistan is a ISLAMIC REPUBLIC, it's official religion is ISLAM, its ruler can not be a non-muslim., it was acquired in the name of ISLAM and it's name is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.

Mate who cares let them do what they want in the country of theirs, let their communities fight it out. The Hindus have had this beef with Muslims for a long time.

Is consuming beef a must for Muslims? Its not right? End of the story.

Indian Muslims understand the concept of mutual respect, they won't have any issues with this.

Far from secular, where do you live kid?

Pakistan is a ISLAMIC REPUBLIC, it's official religion is ISLAM, its ruler can not be a non-muslim., it was acquired in the name of ISLAM and it's name is ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF PAKISTAN.

Oy, this person knows more about Pakistan than it's own Pakistani citizen! "A non-muslim can't be leader of Pakistan" :lol:

Is consuming beef a must for Muslims? Its not right? End of the story.

Indian Muslims understand the concept of mutual respect, they won't have any issues with this.

yes thats a fair point......
but what we are fussing about is the tall.claim of secularism that india makes......

Back
Top Bottom