What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

EATING OF BEEF IS RELIGIOUSLY MANDATED IN NEITHER ISLAM nOR CHRISTIANITY...

DUMBOS WHO SAY SO ARE ONLY DUMBOS WHO DONT KNOW ABOUT THEIR RELIGION

if muslims are secular then why they not eat pig? If your religion does not allow this how can you do this, muslims should respect faiths of muslims at least in India.

We don't stop others from eating pig, we just don't eat it our self , if you think eating cow is not appropriate don't eat it , stopping others from their food is violation of basic human right.

if muslims are secular then why they not eat pig? If your religion does not allow this how can you do this, muslims should respect faiths of muslims at least in India.
YAAR IS PEY TORCH MARNA

Just like hindus respected the christian demand to ban da-vinci code film in many states or banning of satanic verses to accomodate muslim sentiments.....especially when it directly pertains to their religion...did any hindu cry at tht time asking if this was a christain nation or muslim nation..?.non hindus should try to accomodate hindu sentiments too...

playing this minority card will get you only so far...especially when you want your sentiments to be respected but the sentiments of hindus can go to hell...if the hindus see through it and get organized just remember your condition...dont stretch the hindu patience

Ideally nothing should be banned.And this thread going on to 27 pages.Hilarious pure hilarious.

Very clever indeed,

Those with Indian flags and Muslim names are not coming in this thread.

I am so bookmarking this thread-

Next time a fanny comes and calls India a secular state- This thread and its radical indian comments will come in handy- :D-
I already bookmarked the China one...it symbolizes to things Pakistan's worshiping their dad China and their apathy towards Chinese muslims.
w3

So funny...my pics went online?never knew!
I feel sad for Chinese muslims..they don't get the sympathies from Pakistanis,who don't want to anger their daddy.
I hope Xinjiang is freed.

Yeah...keep hoping...

So funny...my pics went online?never knew!

the likes of you never remain hiiden foever- :P-
People hear horror stories about the types :woot:
there was Big Foot and then there was you :smokin:

I feel sad for Chinese muslims..they don't get the sympathies from Pakistanis,who don't want to anger their daddy.
I hope Xinjiang is freed.

Are you a Bot?- Definately you are malfnctioning- :rofl:-

People here saying India is secular so Hindu should respect other religions culture
if i am not wrong other religion people is as indian as Hindu so wy should hindu oly play the Secular game shouldn other Religion also respect our religion?though i am up for tha ban of pork tooo

the likes of you never remain hiiden foever- :P-
People hear horror stories about the types :woot:
there was Big Foot and then there was you :smokin:

Are you a Bot?- Definately you are malfnctioning- :rofl:-
He just won't reply to the main part,typical pakistani loser.
Now comes big foot into the topic.Try consulting a psychiatrist,need financial help?I can provide.=)

But they taste so damn good.

maybe...but so does pork....actually ive heard it tasted better than beef frm frends who have tasted both..so taste does not determine everything...

this order is pased by the MP govt..so if any MP vasis disagree with it they can go to court...i dont know what itches the other state people and pakistanis here...hate for hinduism..? most probably..

Cow slaughter has become a political tool in the hand of those who base their politics on religious identities. Let no one be mistaken that the decision of the MP government is because of love for a hapless animal. The decision to enhance punishment and make the law more widespread is a form of political ‘control’ of religious minorities. Similarly, in states where demands for a ban cow slaughter is opposed on religious lines, it is not so much for religious or gastronomical reasons but because the issue is projected as a matter of identity.
Politics over ban on cow slaughter and my beef eating days | Asian Correspondent

Back
Top Bottom