What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

there are other alternatives to beef....you can chicken, fish, duck,goat, lamb or any other fraking thing...why only cow..? btw the 5 am morning call to prayer is utterly disturbing to many hindus whose sleep is disturbed by the blaring noise..but do we complain..?

why do some muslims whine all the time...can they adjust a bit..huh

after reading your anti Muslim dipped in hardcore saffron comment/post all i can say is Alhumdulillah & may Allah bless Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah due to his dedication & hard work today we have Pakistan & Bangladesh

http://www.semp.us/images/Biot580PhotoB.jpg

right the insensitive lot is awake now-

Kindly ask your country fellow "Delhi-Belly" Bhos-DK to not bring "Allah" in where unnecessary-

Right there are Muslims who eat beef and there are who dont like eating beef( or in India we say bade ka meat ) this has nothing to do with Islam or Muslim even Christians also eat beef meat.Dont generalize it with some community.

---------- Post added at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

after reading your anti Muslim dipped in hardcore saffron comment/post all i can say is Alhumdulillah & may Allah bless Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah due to his dedication & hard work today we have Pakistan & Bangladesh

http://www.woac.de/Tools/SailingSch...s/RegionMap_Pakistan_Sri-Lanka_Bangladesh.png

Just for eating Beef you made a different country.

Article 48 in The Constitution Of India says Organization of agriculture and animal husbandry The State shall endeavor to organize agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines and shall, in particular, take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the slaughter, of cows and calves and other milch and drought cattle ...what Govt done is correct as per constitution of India ..and a very good Decision

Article 48 in The Constitution Of India says Organization of agriculture and animal husbandry The State shall endeavor to organize agriculture and animal husbandry on modern and scientific lines and shall, in particular, take steps for preserving and improving the breeds, and prohibiting the slaughter, of cows and calves and other milch and drought cattle ...what Govt done is correct as per constitution of India ..and a very good Decision
india has steaked its reputation on beefing up bovine protection. At least you can't call them cow-ards.

To me this is all about intent. Nobody is going to argue that cow's dont play a significant role in Indian culture, just like nobody can deny eating beef is a major part of other cultures diet. I dont see this as an attempt to trample on peoples rights, I see it more of an acknowledgment of local culture. I think the difference here is some people are offended by killing cows but nobody is offended by not killing cows. Beef is not necessary for humans to survive and taking it out of the diet should be easily achieved. Personally I can relate to the Indian ethos non slaughter of animals. While not being a vegetarian myself I often find myself being conflicted in my want for meat versus my conscience of not killing of any life. So I support the notion of this law but I think there should be some health provisions such as the slaughter in case of mad cow disease outbreaks.

Just for eating Beef you made a different country.

No :lol:-

a separate country was made so that the hindu majority may never again impose its religious will on us Muslims in the name of democracy- :angry:

You did the right thing by becoming a secular country- well that was just on papers-
Compare it to Joseph Stallions interpretation of democracy- Communism-

a separate country was made so that the hindu majority may never again impose its religious will on us Muslims in the name of democracy- :angry:

But pretty soon it was realized that another country from the recently made country was needed to be carved out since Muslims were as prone as Hindus to impose their will on other Muslims in the name of _____ (whatever fits the bill, fill in the blank)

But pretty soon it was realized that another country from the recently made country was needed to be carved out since Muslims were as prone as Hindus to impose their will on other Muslims in the name of _____ (whatever fits the bill, fill in the blank)

BUDDY I THINK YOU NEED TO REVISE HISTORY SUBJECT........

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

So this is demo-crazy they were proud of .................... Damn they make sure that no one eats there CAAOOOOWWWWzzzz :D

1 more rank for INDIA

Nº 1 COW POPULATED COUNTRY :unsure:

Hmmm..but come every Eid, they sell their Cows ... to Bangladesh and Pakistan.

I mean come on, that is no way to respect your mommy

Thats the flawed concept of democracy right there-

While according to it the majority has the right to impose their will on minority- So India is right in Democracy- But wrong in being Secular-
but by some twisted interpretation of this logic you had problems when that other country tried to impose their will on the recently made new country-

declare your system communism- and all iz well- Ban cow slaughter in all of India-
That wil let you get rid of the Maoists aswell-

You did the right thing by becoming a secular country- well that was just on papers-
Compare it to Joseph Stallions interpretation of democracy- Communism-

Can you throw light on religious belief that Hindus are Imposing and what Muslims in India can not do which other muslims in other parts of world are doing.

Back
Top Bottom