What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

if being on a forum is a sign to find a life...you should also start googling for it...:lol:

and if being interested in enemy's affairs- is a case of misplaced priorities- then i think you should Google the definition- and think what brought you here?-

bs..go understand your religion first,,,

no where in islam does it say that sacrificing cow is mandatory for eid...its only because of jahil mullahs like you mis interpret islam does it get a bad name..

afaik in arabia..birth place of islam...they dont even eat much beef..its most lamb...so they are no true muslism ?
shame on you . now you started personal attacks .... now a hindu telling me about Islam .
just go and see your own face in mirror and you will see how much pathetic you are

even deoband has given its support to hindu sentiments regarding cow slaughter...i dont know why pakistanis get so itchy about it...

and if being interested in enemy's affairs- is a case of misplaced priorities- then i think you should Google the definition- and think what brought of here?-

there is an indian defence forum here...and anyway most of the things in pakistan also end up as indian work only according to some pakistanis here...so i think i am correct...

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

dont tell me you never posted in our internal affairs matters- that will be blunt lie-

i posted when it concerns india...or when india is blamed for things...i dont care if some politican does a jalsa or a mujra in the middle of the road..

why cows??why not cut your throat and serve others??
why poor animals only??slit your body parts and feed others if possible.

and brain retards dont even understand that sacrificing poor animals dont make allah happy ..

even quran says that plz dont even make any human unhappy..its sin but moders mullahs have been brain retards and present generation too...

shame on you . now you started personal attacks .... now a hindu telling me about Islam .
just go and see your own face in mirror and you will see how much pathetic you are

why..? because i exposed your lie ?

muslims are not required by islam to sacrifice cows on any event...prove me wrong..since you know something i dont know..

muslims in sub continent sacrifice cows only to assert their identity as different from hindus...not because their religion mandates them..

why cows??why not cut your throat and serve others??
why poor animals only??slit your body parts and feed others if possible.

and brain retards dont even understand that sacrificing poor animals dont make allah happy ..

even quran says that plz dont even make any human unhappy..its sin but moders mullahs have been brain retards and present generation too...

Dude after you cut the throat, the animal goes to heaven. It's also swift, painless, and silent. You don't know where Eid started because so no need to troll.

Now people should know, why Pakistan was created. People of Bangladesh & Pakistan should consider themselves lucky. Minorities in india are even denied their basic rights of food.

just one question to muslim members here...

why not cut yourself than poor animals..it may make allah more happy??.

you may get 100 virgins by doing so:rofl:

On this day the pilgrims to Mecca are required to sacrifice a cow, sheep, goat, camel or other appropriate animal in commemoration of the occasion when Abraham was willing to offer his son as a sacrifice to God and was told to offer a ram in his place. The festival of sacrifice is also held throughout the Muslim world and the duty to make an offering on this day is laid on every Muslim household. We shall proceed to see what tremendous potential there is to present the Gospel to Muslims against the background of this festival, especially as it is the most important in their calendar.

No you can offer another animal it is not just cow you have to sacrifice

Back
Top Bottom