What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

and world dont agree with secularism defined by islam.Muslims in india are much better than in pakistan.
Plz have a referendum among indian muslims and ask them how many want to come pakistan??:lol:

---------- Post added at 02:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

no..i ask u question that how much hindu terror u saw in 2011?? or religious extremism in india.
i can give you many examples of religious extremism in pakistan.
this thread is about India , so dont try to be smart here .
there is another example of religious sacrifice of 7 year girl in India .

how many hindu terror u saw in 2011 in india??so tell me how is it increasing??
dont use your brain much.its harmful...:lol:
not for u but for us
THATS OFF TOPIC
but the joint graves we saw this year in kashmir is not that old a story . uve got amnesia !!:blink:

a thread about a gruesome bombing in peshawar goes by unnoticed wwith just 2 or 3 pages..but news of cow ban in one indian state gets 25 pages....

misplaced priorities...as has been the case for the last 64 years...

THATS OFF TOPIC
but the joint graves we saw this year in kashmir is not that old a story . uve got amnesia !!:blink:

Why you call yourself Secular when you passed a law that is totally for Hindus ?
Accept it or not Secular is just a trade name for India
not agree India have made many laws in favor of other religions too...Being a secular doesn't mean that you can ignore a large numbers of people sentiments(don't you want peace here)...i think there is many others option instead of eating beef...

Yeah! Way to go.. Now we Hindu Extremists are going to give a run for their money to the established caliphate of Islamic extremism in the world.. Be ware guys, there is a new challenger in town.. Be Afraid.. Be very afraid ....

:rofl:
successful-troll-is-successful1.jpg

Its not the question of eating the meat but slaughter of cow which as per Hindu belief is sacred animal.

then Hindus should not eat it simple but they cannot stop a non-Hindu for eg a Muslim or Christan from eating beef man how can or why should it hurt Hindus feelings if a Muslim or Christan's eat beef the Muslims & Christan's have different religion for whom cows are not sacred & above all they are not Hindus so any Hindus getting hurt will have to suffering from a psychological disorder i tell you its not normal

not agree India have made many laws in favor of other religions too...Being a secular doesn't mean that you can ignore a large nubers of people sentiments...i think there is many others option instead of eating beef...
but muslim eid festival requires the sacrifice of cow so tell me what about the sentiments of muslim community ?

this thread is about India , so dont try to be smart here .
there is another example of religious sacrifice of 7 year girl in India .

brain retards are found every where so in india too..i think that girl was sacrificed for better season for crops..may be smthing else.

and you cant count 1.2 billion for these activities

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

THATS OFF TOPIC

so this is religious extremism??

then Hindus should not eat it simple but they cannot stop a non-Hindu for eg a Muslim or Christan from eating beef man how can or why should it hurt Hindus feelings if a Muslim or Christan's eat beef the Muslims & Cristan's have different religion for whom cows are not sacred & above all they are not Hindus so any Hindus getting hurt will have a psychological disorder i tell you its not normal

there are other alternatives to beef....you can chicken, fish, duck,goat, lamb or any other fraking thing...why only cow..? btw the 5 am morning call to prayer is utterly disturbing to many hindus whose sleep is disturbed by the blaring noise..but do we complain..?

why do some muslims whine all the time...can they adjust a bit..huh

Are pakistanis so jobless as to worry about what india does with cows in our own country...:hitwall:

concentrate on your own country before worrying about ours...

thats like me saying to you get out of the Pakistani forum- and find a life- :argh:

brain retards are found every where so in india too..i think that girl was sacrificed for better season for crops..may be smthing else.

and you cant count 1.2 billion for these activities

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

so this is religious extremism??
dear you ask me for example i just give you an example so dont hide your face by saying blah blah blah
if i give you many more examples you will repeat your mantra so stick to the topic and dont go off topic and dont make me to go off topic

but muslim eid festival requires the sacrifice of cow so tell me what about the sentiments of muslim community ?

buddy this law is not nationwide but in one state which is under BJP rule

a thread about a gruesome bombing in peshawar goes by unnoticed wwith just 2 or 3 pages..but news of cow ban in one indian state gets 25 pages....

misplaced priorities...as has been the case for the last 64 years...

How many pages does a slaughter of 3 year old indian girl goes?-

Back
Top Bottom