What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

there are other alternatives to beef....you can chicken, fish, duck,goat, lamb or any other fraking thing...why only cow..? btw the 5 am morning call to prayer is utterly disturbing to many hindus whose sleep is disturbed by the blaring noise..but do we complain..?

why do some muslims whine all the time...can they adjust a bit..huh
now you are showing your real color . keep it up

How many pages does a slaughter of 3 year old indian girl goes?-

"pakistan" defence forum....where things related to Pakistan are discussed by an international net community...not what happens in a village in india...

Okay ,now islam is a secular religion ??

Do you even know the meaning of secularism ?? It means irreligious . secular religion is an oxymoron.
u know wat does i mean to say . islam respects others rights to practice relgeon . irrespective of wat the believe are . thats wat i meant . thats wats the jist of secularism is !! and plz dont start english grammer!!

dear you ask me for example i just give you an example so dont hide your face by saying blah blah blah
if i give you many more examples you will repeat your mantra so stick to the topic and dont go off topic and dont make me to go off topic

whatever floats your boat:rofl:
hindu terror definition is different for pakistnis:rofl:
girl sacrificed was hindu terror:rofl:

then i think that two brother killed was muslim terror:rofl:

buddy this law is not nationwide but in one state which is under BJP rule
BJP is famous for targeting muslims . when BJP govt will be in power then this law will be effective in whole India

u know wat does i mean to say . islam respects others rights to practice relgeon . irrespective of wat the believe are . thats wat i meant . thats wats the jist of secularism is !! and plz dont start english grammer!!

So what about making non-muslims pay Jiza?

lame reply...got nothing to say after being shown the mirror...really lame...
Dont-eat-beef-billboard.jpg

BJP is famous for targeting muslims . when BJP govt will be in power then this law will be effective in whole India

No chance as each state in India holds power try implementing this in Kerala: they love beef curry

but muslim eid festival requires the sacrifice of cow so tell me what about the sentiments of muslim community ?

bs..go understand your religion first,,,

no where in islam does it say that sacrificing cow is mandatory for eid...its only because of jahil mullahs like you mis interpret islam does it get a bad name..

afaik in arabia..birth place of islam...they dont even eat much beef..its mostly lamb...so they are not true muslism ?

Point is for the 4 major religions in India the cow is considered sacred not just Hindu's and our Muslim brothers understand this touchy subject, it is not a big issue.

---------- Post added at 09:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

What about not letting Muslims/Christians to eat cows?

Buddy come to Goa with me ill order you a plate of the best beef curry you will ever taste :D

Back
Top Bottom