What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

why..? because i exposed your lie ?

muslims are not required by islam to sacrifice cows on any event...prove me wrong..since you know something i dont know..

muslims in sub continent sacrifice cows only to assert their identity as different from hindus...not because their religion mandates them..

Its pretty simple dude.. Sacrificing cows is not important for Muslims.. Its important to Pakistanis because it rubs Indians the wrong way.. This debate is not religious..

Now people should know, why Pakistan was created. People of Bangladesh & Pakistan should consider themselves lucky. Minorities in india are even denied their basic rights of food.

Stupid statement from a senior member

Do they sacrifice cows for Eid in Arabia ??

no they dont....after all they being the true claimants to islamic legacy and the prophet himself being an arab.

muslims in sc sacrifice cows only to say they are different from hindus from whom they mostly converted to islam...

Now people should know, why Pakistan was created. People of Bangladesh & Pakistan should consider themselves lucky. Minorities in india are even denied their basic rights of food.

by looking at the your past journey of 60 yrs and by looking at your present status all over world coz u ppl are called terrorist.
we are happy that all mess was shifted to western border otherwise you ppl could have made india a terrorist state full of suicide bombers

thks to our leaders for this..:D

just one question to muslim members here...

why not cut yourself than poor animals..it may make allah more happy??.

you may get 100 virgins by doing so:rofl:

We should drink cow piss because you get super Shakti as stated by Ram! Lol, that's why Hrithik Roshan and most of your old politicans are so healthy. :rofl:

Everyone does. We distribute meat to all of our neighbors, muslim or not.

bs...they mostly sacrifice camel/goat or lamb...not cow...there are not much cows in arabia in the first place...

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:11 PM ----------

Its pretty simple dude.. Sacrificing cows is not important for Muslims.. Its important to Pakistanis because it rubs Indians the wrong way.. This debate is not religious..

right..even deoband had ruled in a fatwa asking muslims not to slaughter cows...but these pakistanis..huh...

We should drink cow piss because you get super Shakti as stated by Ram! Lol, that's why Hrithik Roshan and most of your old politicans are so healthy. :rofl:

yeah dring cow piss..it amy help to improve your ideology otherwise you ppl just can create suicide jackets and bombers:rofl:

why cows??why not cut your throat and serve others??
why poor animals only??slit your body parts and feed others if possible.

and brain retards dont even understand that sacrificing poor animals dont make allah happy ..

even quran says that plz dont even make any human unhappy..its sin but moders mullahs have been brain retards and present generation too...

You want to take things this way?- Alright-
Does sacrificing 3 year old girl made bhagwan happy?-

It is diverse, check the stats.

They can eat all other meats.

Sorry but when one blows the trumpet of Biggest Democracy,Unity in Diversity,All religions are equal then sorry this is wrong.It is just not with beef recently in Ahmedabad a new mall opened up and the city was to get its first KFC(Chicken which is not beef) all folks were excited suddenly one wise guy who owned a temple opposite the mall went to the court and got a stay order that the KFC not be opened as it was serving chicken finally the KFC opened in december but 1 month after its initial opening date.Now where is the freedom of "other meats" here.Like I always say it aint a democracy but its a de-mock-cracy.

Sorry but when one blows the trumpet of Biggest Democracy,Unity in Diversity,All religions are equal then sorry this is wrong.It is just not with beef recently in Ahmedabad a new mall opened up and the city was to get its first KFC(Chicken which is not beef) all folks were excited suddenly one wise guy who owned a temple opposite the mall went to the court and got a stay order that the KFC not be opened as it was serving chicken finally the KFC opened in december but 1 month after its initial opening date.Now where is the freedom of "other meats" here.Like I always say it aint a democracy but its a de-mock-cracy.

There are certain guidelines for opening of Chick shop and alchohol shop like it should be in a certain distance from School or Temples or Mosques but this particular case about KFC is a surprise to me as well

Back
Top Bottom