What's new

In India 7 yrs in jail for eating beef; cops can raid on mere suspicion

I maybe Wrong but isnt secularism means respecting all religion or country for all religion or to say no injustice can be done to any religion so cow slaughter is injustice for hindu so wy shouldn it be banned

Very weak argument. A secular state has no preferefered /favourite religion and everyone is free to do whatever he wants to do, Either stop lying to be a secular state or let people decide what is good for them.
Wait,we are secular we ll claim whatever we want,hows it burning your arse?
WE are secular
do i say it 10 times?There will be laws like these.
Can you do a jack@ss about it rather than being a warrior here?

---------- Post added at 03:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Yes, because Pakistan respects religions.
Lol this statement just like gave me a spell of laughing gas!:rofl:

I am sorry but cannot digest this kind of news! This is NOT a Crime! Cow is not reverent for others. to appease majority religion, minorities cannot leave their culture and habits. this is not a Hindu nation it is a secular Democratic Nation. Respecting Hindu culture is One thing, but controlling or imposing Hindu diktats over non-Hindus is pure radicalism.

6,000 kilos beef seized in Ahmedabad, 2 arrested
Published: Wednesday, Dec 28, 2011, 19:20 IST
By DNA Correspondent | Place: Ahmedabad | Agency: DNA

After the recent police support to them, the gaurakshaks of the city have become more vigilant. In the wee hours of Tuesday, they intercepted a mini-truck carrying 6,000 kg of beef and paraded the traffickers half-naked before handing them over to the police.

The men were transporting the beef consignment from Godhra to the city. However, the gaurakshaks who were not satisfied with just hauling in the traffickers even set their mini-truck on fire. The police have lodged a complaint against four of the gaurakshaks for the same.

The gaurakshaks were tipped off about a mini-truck carrying a large quantity of beef into the city, based on which they kept a close watch at the exit for the Ahmedabad-Vadodara Expressway.

Their vigilance paid off when they saw a mini-truck approaching from the exit and followed it. After a short chase, the traffickers realised that they could not shake the angry gaurakshaks off their tail, so they tried to flee leaving the truck behind at CTM crossroads. Of the four men, two were captured by the angry mob.

The captured men were then stripped and paraded half-naked after being given an icy cold shower in public. Not satisfied by the punishment to the duo, the mob even set afire the mini-truck.

Finally, they were handed over to Ramol police who reached the spot after news of the incident.

After samples were sent to the Forensic Science Laboratory (FSL), the meat in the truck was declared to be cow beef. The captured traffickers were identified as 25-year-old Iqbal Sheikh and Jaffer Sheikh (30), both natives of Halol in the Panchmahals district. The duo confessed to the police that they were transporting the beef at the behest of one Khalid from Godhra to Dariapur in the city.

Police sources claim that the same truck carrying beef was also seized earlier by Ramol police. Even the men caught by the cops were the same as the previous incident two months ago, sources claimed.

“We will investigate whether the claim of the same truck and men being caught earlier is genuine,” said Ramol police inspector CL Solanki.
6,000 kilos beef seized in Ahmedabad, 2 arrested - India - DNA

So a call to demolish all the Mosques would be a definite vote winner then. !! ??

Well no that won't.

India is a parliamentary form of democracy not a presidential one.In India there are a number of parties which fight for same seat.By demolishing all the mosques,a party may corner 4-5% of extremist votes but it runs a risk of 13.8% muslim votes and a large percentage of secular votes and votes of people who would fear that their turn is next.Added to the fact that a lot of people vote for their casts and for inducements,the effect of such a move would be limited in medium term and adverse in longer.In india people sometime wine even by getting 7% of total valid votes cast due to division of votes on local level.A concentrated 20% vote in somebody's favour would result in that candidate winning that seat.

The Pakistanis would not interfere in China's related muslim matters "Its there matter,their land"
Double standards much?

Let me the one to inform you-

You are the first one who brought in China in this thread- Congratulations-

troll.jpg

^^ Like him- you feeling Proud?-

Hey I got an idea! Those tents might house your poverty stricken people! :lol:
poverty is more in Pakistan where 51% people don't have access to basic needs.And a poverty percentage of 43% perhaps go back to Pakistan from US,you might come across the reality:cheesy:

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Let me the one to inform you-

You are the first one who brought in China in this thread- Congratulations-

troll.jpg

^^ Like him- you feeling Proud?-
Cool pic..who clicked it?
By the way i think you should take bath regularly,you look shabby.And nice house.

Oh,can you reply making some sense?Or you just can't answer that post?

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Why is this causing a tickle in our neighbor's a$$?

I am sorry but cannot digest this kind of news! This is NOT a Crime! Cow is not reverent for others. to appease majority religion, minorities cannot leave their culture and habits. this is not a Hindu nation it is a secular Democratic Nation. Respecting Hindu culture is One thing, but controlling or imposing Hindu diktats over non-Hindus is pure radicalism.

6,000 kilos beef seized in Ahmedabad, 2 arrested - India - DNA

YOU LIKE BEEF RYT??? :flame:

Good move, cow slaughter should be banned in India. Hindus are in majority and they should/can impose their will in Indian or Indian state constitutions.

Beef eating has nothing to do with Islam, Christianity and uninvited pork eating bitchy godless communist sensitivities. They should use their bird brains before speaking and farting from their *** at the same time about secularism.

poverty is more in Pakistan where 51% people don't have access to basic needs.And a poverty percentage of 43% perhaps go back to Pakistan from US,you might come across the reality:cheesy:

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

Cool pic..who clicked it?
By the way i think you should take bath regularly,you look shabby.And nice house.

Oh,can you reply making some sense?Or you just can't answer that post?

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:45 PM ----------

Why is this causing a tickle in our neighbor's a$$?

BHERI ZANANI

Just like hindus respected the christian demand to ban da-vinci code film in many states or banning of satanic verses to accomodate muslim sentiments.....especially when it directly pertains to their religion...did any hindu cry at tht time asking if this was a christain nation or muslim nation..?.non hindus should try to accomodate hindu sentiments too...

playing this minority card will get you only so far...especially when you want your sentiments to be respected but the sentiments of hindus can go to hell...if the hindus see through it and get organized just remember your condition...dont stretch the hindu patience

Secularism means respecting all religion and GOV has done exactly tat respected hindu religion and now would like gov to ban pork tooo

Hindu's don't eat Cows however do they have to impose their will on a so called Democratic Secular country ?

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:49 AM ----------

Hindu's don't eat Cows ok however what if others want to eat cows ? Indias suppose to be secular ?

if muslims are secular then why they not eat pig? If your religion does not allow this how can you do this, muslims should respect faiths of muslims at least in India.

You should keep mirrors in your house- or ask others how you look like- Thats you- :lol:-
So funny...my pics went online?never knew!
I feel sad for Chinese muslims..they don't get the sympathies from Pakistanis,who don't want to anger their daddy.
I hope Xinjiang is freed.

Back
Top Bottom