What's new

In Future we should get Gripen NG for our AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
The question shouldn't even arise. That's my point.

Its totally russian except on the funding part.

i do not argue by just saying that is not good for us, i give logical statement.

ur senior member show some respect... u just trolling here... get life looser

if you want to insult someone, at least do it right. Its 'loser' not 'looser', now I'll get my coat:angel:.

They are expensive to buy and maintain too. J-31 can cost 15000+ USD every hour of flights.

J 31 is still highly classified, they have not released any information to the public yet. Everything is speculation.

They are expensive to buy and maintain too. J-31 can cost 15000+ USD every hour of flights.

i am talking about after 2025, they will be for export after 2025. we will have more money that time.

i am talking about after 2025, they will be for export after 2025. we will have more money that time.

Why not buy JF 17 it is cost effective and almost gives the same advantages as Gripen. Or maybe go for the Upgraded MIGs.

Bangladesh should buy F15 & F35, only than India will stop bullying BD

Then our economy will boost with supersonic speed :toast_sign:

J 31 is still highly classified, they have not released any information to the public yet. Everything is speculation.

Because, China may have stolen info about the F-35 some years ago and made the J-31.

Yep, I am saying this too we should go for Gripen NG and then go for J-31. A perfect combo, isn't it?

Why not buy JF 17 it is cost effective and almost gives the same advantages as Gripen. Or maybe go for the Upgraded MIGs.

Not Bro, I think Gripen NG is Better then MIG-29 even MIG-35.

Bangladesh should buy F15 & F35, only than India will stop bullying BD
True :D
BTW how much time it will take BD to get F-35 ? Because the order is already too long.

My opinion is we should go for J11B and Mig35
we need air superiority fighter more than bomber fighters :)

my air force requirement (within 2020)
2 squadron J11B
1 squadron SuMK2
3 squadron Mig35D (when will be in production line any one knows it ?)

6 squadrons? I bet it won't be more than 2 squadrons until next 10years..... 3 different types of same generation JETS serve nothing but headache to BAF.... you will need separate engineering crew for each type....

6 squadrons? I bet it won't be more than 2 squadrons until next 10years..... 3 different types of same generation JETS serve nothing but headache to BAF.... you will need separate engineering crew for each type....

our other F7 fighter are too old now, need to replace them in quick time, lets see what gov can do

I thought give some good reason why they should prefer JF-17 over Gripen NG....... nevamind....

another kids masturbation thread today...... op said NG Gripen and kids roaming around the world picking some JETs name.... Threatening Tiny IAF with their Mighty BAF ..... we should hide all the JETS instead sending into Arena..... :rofl: does BAF pilots know what is BVR missiles?:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom