What's new

In Future we should get Gripen NG for our AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
See Post no. 46. What kind of people comprehend buying aircraft from a proven hostile and enemy state. I know know, BAL and their dalals don't consider them a threat.

Btw just saw U doing dalali for PAK fa too (post 43). That too has Indian involvement U know. But then again, I don't expect anything else from U folks. :undecided:

what is wrong with Pak fa? don't jsut disrespect a project just because India is involved.

I thought give some good reason why they should prefer JF-17 over Gripen NG....... nevamind....

another kids masturbation thread today...... op said NG Gripen and kids roaming around the world picking some JETs name.... Threatening Tiny IAF with their Mighty BAF ..... we should hide all the JETS instead sending into Arena..... :rofl: does BAF pilots know what is BVR missiles?:rofl:

1. talk to specific person who is insulting india
2. BAF has BVR missiles
(do not fly over the moon)

what is wrong with Pak fa? don't jsut disrespect a project just because India is involved.
Price will be quite high. Investment in SAMs will be a better choice while you grow your economy. You need to have capability to make no fly zone on Myanmar, then steadily increase the capacity.

And India and Russia already have large order, so by that time you will have Chinese option too.

True :D
BTW how much time it will take BD to get F-35 ? Because the order is already too long.

Bangladesh can use it's diplomatic clot & lobby to expedite delivery - that's not the issue. Issue here is that India will start crying on deal.

1. talk to specific person who is insulting india
2. BAF has BVR missiles
(do not fly over the moon)

I don't want to debate with kids... who just got hatred .... so i just leave them.... i don't want to make personal insult.... I had some convo with you before... so i replied to your post.... because i didn't seen any wrong or hatred post from you until now as per my knowledge....

Price will be quite high. Investment in SAMs will be a better choice while you grow your economy. You need to have capability to make no fly zone on Myanmar, then steadily increase the capacity.

And India and Russia already have large order, so by that time you will have Chinese option too.
1.i agree with you and we already investing in sam systems
2. we are not looking for a huge number of jet fighters, just some to make airspace safe.
3. they will be available after 2025, that time BD economy will be more strong.

I don't want to debate with kids... who just got hatred .... so i just leave them.... i don't want to make personal insult.... I had some convo with you before... so i replied to your post.... because i didn't seen any wrong or hatred post from you until now as per my knowledge....

hatred from me? lol where ?
i prefer talk to the guy who insult a nation as whole rather than insulting his whole nation

OR YOU CAN GO FOR THIS AWESOME AIRCRAFT
jf_25_thunder_shaheen_concept_version_by_cashakatsuki-d4s0ts1.jpg

1.i agree with you and we already investing in sam systems
2. we are not looking for a huge number of jet fighters, just some to make airspace safe.
3. they will be available after 2025, that time BD economy will be more strong.

hatred from me? lol where ?
i prefer talk to the guy who insult a nation as whole rather than insulting his whole nation

Read carefully. i said i never seen hatred post from you... coming to 6squadrons of same generation 3 different types air crafts.... rather than going 4 th gen jets.... just go 2 or 3 sq of SU-35 will give lethal teeth..... just improve SAM network, you really don't to counter a jet with another..... as BD is small... It is easy to cover all the areas...

I know that but seemed like he was insulting PAK fa because India was involved

That I don't care. In defense I think everything is fair. Get the best by hook or by crook.

For that I like China. They don't go pride and all BS to attain these capabilities. Nothing is more important than the security of the nation.

OR YOU CAN GO FOR THIS AWESOME AIRCRAFT
jf_25_thunder_shaheen_concept_version_by_cashakatsuki-d4s0ts1.jpg

No Thanks, Gripen NG is best for us :coffee:

That I don't care. In defense I think everything is fair. Get the best by hook or by crook.

For that I like China. They don't go pride and all BS to attain these capabilities. Nothing is more important than the security of the nation.

Billion% True :cheers:

No Thanks, Gripen NG is best for us :coffee:

Billion% True :cheers:

Can you please share on what basis(technical stuff only) and the requirement of BAF(specifications) and role for the JET?

and well Pak-Fa will get nothing if he praise or it won't loose any thing if he insult.... He is just a fan boy probably new kid..

Can you please share on what basis(technical stuff only) and the requirement of BAF(specifications) and role for the JET?

Bro, I cant give tech stuffs. We just want good Latest ACs that can secure our Airspace with affordable low costs just Like Gripen NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom