What's new

In Future we should get Gripen NG for our AF

Status
Not open for further replies.
mig 29 grt plane,.... but f 7 little old now.... is bd planing to buy any ac from china,,,i think bd may get tejas if bd wants it

Yep MIG-29 is great with SMT upgrades. MIG-29s maintain cost is too high for us so, we operate only 4 of 8. F-7 is not good for these days. We import lot of military tools from China, and I think our GOVT may look J-31 for our AF. If India export with a low price tag and Perform is good then our GOVT might think to buy HAL Tejas.

Yep MIG-29 is great with SMT upgrades. MIG-29s maintain cost is too high for us so, we operate only 4 of 8. F-7 is not good for these days. We import lot of military tools from China, and I think our GOVT may look J-31 for our AF. If India export with a low price tag and Perform is good then our GOVT might think to buy HAL Tejas.

are you kidding ? India will not sell HAL Tejas to Bangladesh. Most important part still HAL Tejas's development going on

add f-22 to that too :rofl:

no its ok :D
check those air-crafts' price, performance and armaments.

My opinion is we should go for J11B and Mig35
we need air superiority fighter more than bomber fighters :)

my air force requirement (within 2020)
2 squadron J11B
1 squadron SuMK2
3 squadron Mig35D (when will be in production line any one knows it ?)

Bro, Do you know about the maintain cost and cost of every hour flights.

Buddy thats b'coz it is not able to fulfill the requirements of IAF, a force that operates biggies like su-30mki, mirage-2000s, mig-29UPG, etc. & is in the process of getting rafale & Fgfa & lca tejas mk2 soon.

But i am sure that current Tejas is more than enough to fulfill BAF requirements.

Though near to Impossible that India will think on these lines.

armament is good but other than that how is its performance ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom