What's new

“In five years, India will be superpower in missile technology”

unless until we are successful in containing our presumed threat, we are no superpower.

Russia and U.S are two missile superpowers, because they had more than 50 years of experiences in that area, and have/had developed countless models of missiles, besides their baisc sicence, manufacturing capability, semiconductor sectors, optic lense sectors and etc`````are at least 40 years ahead of India```but when India for the very first time tested a russian made Indian paint ICBM and suddenly it became a 'superpower'``!! ?

lol ``what more jokes can we expect from that country?

Superpower or not a superpower but we are heading towards a major power status none the less. Every country around us should and has to understand this reality. For my chinese friend here, china can be powerful but not powerful enough and can never be.

Russia and U.S are two missile superpowers, because they had more than 50 years of experiences in that area, and have/had developed countless models of missiles, besides their baisc sicence, manufacturing capability, semiconductor sectors, optic lense sectors and etc`````are at least 40 years ahead of India```but when India for the very first time tested a russian made Indian paint ICBM and suddenly it became a 'superpower'``!! ?

@Indian members....told you..it will be a troll fest(look at the comment and you'll see,trolls are already appeared)...

change the name of the thread please..

India is not a super power period. I am the only Super power here. muhahaha :usflag:

I pity the state of a world in which India can be a super-power at anything. But I guess a failed state has to keep up appearances

India is not a super power period. I am the only Super power here. muhahaha :usflag:
Debt greater than GDP. And choice for president being between an idiot Romney and a proven failure.

Agni 5 is not Russian

On topic> Unless we develop a 10,000 KM missile as advanced as Trident II or Topol M and CM like kh 55 with 4,000 KM range, we can not be called as Missile Superpower

however with A 5 and upcoming A 6/ K 6 with 6,000 KM range, we will be a major missile power

I pity the state of a world in which India can be a super-power at anything. But I guess a failed state has to keep up appearances

Please, I would be very thankful to you if you can explain to me how India is a failed state??

Please, I would be very thankful to you if you can explain to me how India is a failed state??

He is jealous that india dont have bomb blasts as compared to his coountry..
Leav that troll..
And india will be no superpower till we have capability to attack anywhere...

Well ...... i don't what you chinese taught in class room, these US and USSAR also advance but in 21st century Indian tare advance in Software field , thats why most of the S/w related things now found in JV or Indian weapon system.

Nag Anti -Tank Missile is same as
PARS 3 LR
Spike (missile)
FGM-148 Javelin

So we designed the missile which are not designed by USA or Russia.....

India also developing its own things, that why Agni is 90% made of Indian component.

It would have been better if the Indian media said it but... :confused:

"India will emerge as the superpower with command over a hypersonic version of the cruise missile technology in five years, said A. Sivathanu Pillai, Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited, here on Wednesday."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian...erpower-missile-technology.html#ixzz1vrw0Xytm

Sounds more like the media is deliberately misinterpreting his words. Mr. Pillai is hardly an economist to have made such a suggestion, nor an idiot to overestimate the impact of the BrahMos on technological dynamics on a subcontinental level, let alone global level.

What he probably said was more along the lines of India's development of hypersonic tech such as that in BrahMos-II will make them a world leader in the field in the next five years. Naturally, whichever genius interviewed him, or whichever editor was in charge of the piece, decided his words weren't flashy enough. So they decided to turn his statement into some sort of baseless, prophetic proclamation predicting India's rise. Or something to that effect.

Back
Top Bottom