What's new

“In five years, India will be superpower in missile technology”

Please, I would be very thankful to you if you can explain to me how India is a failed state??
I wouldn't want to derail but in short, ethnic violence, secession movements, horrible and mismanaged economy, a greater debt than Pakistan and general stupidity amongst the populace would suffice

^^ our debt is more than yours because our economy is also bigger than yours

and our debt is not greater than our GDP

P.S> Nixon impresses me more and more ;)

^^ our debt is more than yours because our economy is also bigger than yours

and our debt is not greater than our GDP

P.S> Nixon impresses me more and more ;)
Nixon as in watergate? India's a failed state, by 2100, it'll have broken into 56 pieces. All right, done trolling here!

Well ...... i don't what you chinese taught in class room, these US and USSAR also advance but in 21st century Indian are advance in Software field , thats why most of the S/w related things now found in JV or Indian weapon system.

Nag Anti -Tank Missile is same as
PARS 3 LR
Spike (missile)
FGM-148 Javelin

So we designed the missile which are not designed by USA or Russia.....

India also developing its own things, that why Agni is 90% made of Indian component.
the bold parts are funny, what 'advanced' software is created in India? kid, you are just a cheap software processing centor, where all the important things are done somewhere, not to mention you have to buy all the harewares from others...

and 90% made of India components are arguable, because all the most crutial parts like sensor, and optical parts are all 100% made in Russia``without those, your ICBM is as good as a multi-million fireworks

Nixon as in watergate? India's a failed state, by 2100, it'll have broken into 56 pieces. All right, done trolling here!

remember what Nixon said about descendants of its ally and enemy of its ally ;)

I wasn't born then but yes, I do, from history books :D

I still think this thread is nonsense though. One missile does not make someone a superpower. Two, I didn't even know there was such a think as missile superpower

the bold parts are funny, what 'advanced' software is created in India? kid, you are just a cheap software processing centor, where all the important things are done somewhere, not to mention you have to buy all the harewares from others...

and 90% made of India components are arguable, because all the most crutial parts like sensor, and optical parts are all 100% made in Russia``without those, your ICBM is as good as a multi-million fireworks

Look mate is it their media they can call it what ever they like , we just make sure our media dont make such a fool of ourselves .

in other words india will be super power in importing russian technology..lol.. Super power wet dreams..

Parag Khanna believes that India is not, nor will it become a superpower for the foreseeable future, lagging decades behind China in both development and strategic appetite.[77] Instead, he believes India will be a key swing state along with Russia.[78] He says that India is "big but not important", has a highly successful professional class, while millions of its citizens still live in extreme poverty. He also writes that it matters that China borders a dozen more countries than India and is not hemmed in by a vast ocean and the world's tallest mountains. China has a loyal diaspora twice the size of India's and enjoys a head start in Asian and African marketplaces.[79] However in a recent article written by Parag Khanna, he says that India, along with China will grow ever stronger, while other powers, like Europe, muddle along.

Potential superpowers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Russia and U.S are two missile superpowers, because they had more than 50 years of experiences in that area, and have/had developed countless models of missiles, besides their baisc sicence, manufacturing capability, semiconductor sectors, optic lense sectors and etc`````are at least 40 years ahead of India```but when India for the very first time tested a russian made Indian paint ICBM and suddenly it became a 'superpower'``!! ?

lol ``what more jokes can we expect from that country?

And Indian Media is BRAINWASHING their own people with claiming that everything is 'indigenous".

Back
Top Bottom