What's new

“In five years, India will be superpower in missile technology”

I pity the state of a world in which India can be a super-power at anything. But I guess a failed state has to keep up appearances

Debt greater than GDP. And choice for president being between an idiot Romney and a proven failure.

US needs Ron Paul

A few days ago we were discussing the fact that rupee was going down the drain. I would urge our rather excitable Indians on the forum from getting too excited. On past track record eg Arjun and Teja this speculation will remain speculation

A few days ago we were discussing the fact that rupee was going down the drain. I would urge our rather excitable Indians on the forum from getting too excited. On past track record eg Arjun and Teja this speculation will remain speculation
Whats up with you and Tejas , Arjun. Do u even know arjun is inducted in army and Tejas will be inducted in 2012. Stick to the topic and stop ranting about same thing over n over again,

Whats up with you and Tejas , Arjun. Do u even know arjun is inducted in army and Tejas will be inducted in 2012. Stick to the topic and stop ranting about same thing over n over again,

congrats on about to induct Tejas. How long did it take India to develop this plane? Is it in the same class as Mirage 2000 because it certainly look the same.

anyone remember the "in 5 years people will forget Shanghai and talk about Mumbai"

this sounds awfully familiar and i bet the results after 5 years will be very similar too

anyone remember the "in 5 years people will forget Shanghai and talk about Mumbai"

this sounds awfully familiar and i bet the results after 5 years will be very similar too

I bet on here in 5 year times there will be another thread started that will say

I know it is painful for you to be reminded of Indian failure at manufacturing weapons indigenously. But mate face reality you wouldn't be the largest importer if you were a competent manufacturer

I bet on here in 5 year times there will be another thread started that will say

I know it is painful for you to be reminded of Indian failure at manufacturing weapons indigenously. But mate face reality you wouldn't be the largest importer if you were a competent manufacturer
it is more painful to se an Elite memeber going on like a broken record from one thread to another, which btw are not missiles, there should be a new category for you, third grade.

Indian missile program is much more credible than countries where missile tests never fail. But then such reasonable thinking is too much for brainwashed zombies!

In any case the reporting sucks, a more technical report would make sense, using superlatives is just silly.

Indian missile program is much more credible than countries where missile tests never fail. But then such reasonable thinking is too much for brainwashed zombies!

In any case the reporting sucks, a more technical report would make sense, using superlatives is just silly.
And on top of that, speculation goes on to making a improvement of a missile travel more than 100% of its range.. isn't it wonderful.

Dude ur signature is awesome! Some day if they can learn, God bless them :)

Back
Top Bottom