What's new

In China, Potter magic on hold till party film is a hit

It has already been on most computers for weeks.

Also, Hangover 2 is such a racist trash movie.

I can guess which scene you must be referring to. :undecided:

Did Chinese Americans take offence in that?

Btw that's how Americans are, because it's a country of immigrants they have ALL THE ethnicities and there isn't just 1 race. Al though Whites are in majority.

Interesting. Under late Soviet rule movie producers were forbidden from filming long sequences of the natural beauty of the nation on the grounds that these inspired subversive thoughts, something like: "Yeah, Ararat is breath-taking, Siberia is a wonder, our fir trees are beautiful, but my family lives in a hovel of a polluted city and there is no prospect of betterment."

How odd. How can a time travel plot be a threat to Chinese culture or governance? Is time travel any more outlandish than giant intelligent robots and Sorcery using magic wands and talking plants?

Harry Potter has time travel.

@GAGAGA what are you talking about man?? below_freezing is talking about a movie and you are talking about difference in indians and chinese? you are way off topics here :bunny:

Don't watch movies many years and don't know what happened in cinemas.

For a true HP fan like me - It would be on level with torture :P...... I dont want to watch the movie I have been waiting years for in front of a computer and that too cam quality.

For a true HP fan like me - It would be on level with torture :P...... I dont want to watch the movie I have been waiting years for in front of a computer and that too cam quality.
Waiting for a ****** or BlueRay at 1080P, watching on 60 inch LED with surround sound, way better than anything you r going to have at the cinema:azn:

Waiting for a ****** or BlueRay at 1080P, watching on 60 inch LED with surround sound, way better than anything you r going to have at the cinema:azn:

Good Plan - Trust me This is not a movie you want to miss

I'm just going to wait for the DVD to come out. It's not special enough to go to the cinema to see it.

isnt the harry potter 7 part 2 has 3d version??? how could u enjoy the 3d version with ur 60 inch LCD TV???

Back
Top Bottom